Windows 10: UPDATING: PortableApps Platform vs Custom Location ???

Discus and support UPDATING: PortableApps Platform vs Custom Location ??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Howdy, Members I have posted below a question I had posted at PortableApps.com which is connected my thread below and may be of value to other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ab1kenobee, Apr 22, 2018.

1. UPDATING: PortableApps Platform vs Custom Location ???

Howdy, Members

I have posted below a question I had posted at PortableApps.com which is connected my thread below and may be of value to other Members:

- QUESTION: Efficacy of Running Portable Apps on Internal Hard Drive ?

Response from PortableApps Editor:
    UPDATING: Platform vs Custom Location ??? | PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB, portable and cloud drives

:)

ab1kenobee, Apr 22, 2018

2. New software update for Nokia Asha 501/501 Dual SIM: v. 11.1.1

kunaldas:

Asha 311 uses a different/older platform version (Series 40 vs. Asha Software Platform), so it's unfortunately not possible to update it to run the same SW as Asha 501.

armagonfin, Apr 22, 2018
  3. Web Platform Customization update

Hello,

The web platform customization message that you received on your computer is related to the
    Microsoft Web Platform Installer which is about the installation of updates for Web Platform components and applications such as SQL Server Express, .NET Framework, Visual Web Developer, ASP.NET, and PHP community Web applications that run
    on your computer.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Stephanie Sal, Apr 22, 2018
Thema:

UPDATING: PortableApps Platform vs Custom Location ???

1. UPDATING: PortableApps Platform vs Custom Location ??? - Similar Threads - UPDATING PortableApps Platform

2. Custom Installation vs. Upgrade Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Installation vs. Upgrade Installation: ive had no luck with booting errors ive decided to reinstall windows through a usb. When i start it up and press install it asks which type of installation i should do custom installation or upgrade installation will either of these cause all of my files to be deleted? if so...
  3. Custom Installation vs. Upgrade Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Installation vs. Upgrade Installation: ive had no luck with booting errors ive decided to reinstall windows through a usb. When i start it up and press install it asks which type of installation i should do custom installation or upgrade installation will either of these cause all of my files to be deleted? if so...
  4. Custom Installation vs. Upgrade Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Defender Platform update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Platform update: Observation rather than problem - I find that W10's Computer Manager> Performance> Monitoring> MoreActions> Reliability shows an update KB4052623 of Defender Platform to Version 4.18.2018.7 on 25 August and Security> Settings> About also shows that version but the update...
  6. Customizing image in Audit mode vs OOBE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Customizing image in Audit mode vs OOBE: Hi, I'm new to customizing Windows images and I'm confused by something that I hope you can clear up. I understand that audit mode gives OEMs the ability to install software, drivers, customize etc before capturing a master image, and that that this uses a hidden admin...
  7. Windows Location Platform

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Location Platform: When using an external bluetooth GPS device (along with a driver - GPSDirect) I can get the GPS device's location in browser using Edge. However, I cannot use it with Chrome/Firefox. Is there a way to allow Chrome and Firefox to use the same source for positional information...
  8. Location of update file for Windows Defender PLATFORM?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Location of update file for Windows Defender PLATFORM?: My Windows Update is inoperable. So I must manually install all updates. Where can I download the install file for the latest Windows Defender PLATFORM update? (NOT the definitions update.) Please do not tell me how to fix Windows Update. I have been working on solving...
  9. Facebook Platform Update

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Platform Update: In late March, we promised to take a hard look at the information apps can use when you connect them to Facebook. We’ve shared a few updates since then — including on April 4, April 24 and at F8 in May. Today, I want to explain additional API restrictions we are putting in...
  10. Web Platform Customizations: what is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Web Platform Customizations: what is it?: Hi. I noticed, using Autoruns, that since few days in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components there is "Web Platform Customizations" (C:\Windows\SysWow64\ie4uinit.exe). I've searched for it on Google but I've not found anything interesting. What is it?...