Windows 10: updating to latest build issues

Discus and support updating to latest build issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; howdy, i'm logged into windows accont but getting update to latest builds is always an issue, i'm on build 14251.rs1 release 160124-1059 but wont go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DR3WST3R, Feb 25, 2016.

1. DR3WST3R Win User

updating to latest build issues

howdy, i'm logged into windows accont but getting update to latest builds is always an issue, i'm on build 14251.rs1 release 160124-1059 but wont go any higher, try to do a system refresh keeping my files is not allowed, running media creation tool to try update refuses to let me keep files if i go to recovery reset my pc and click option to keep my files it tells me it wants to reme every thing ive installed, why can't i keep my files, why is win 10 refusing to let me keep them just to try sort issues out, i'm getting sick of the stupid issues, seriously thinking of reverting back to 7.

any help well appreciated

:)

DR3WST3R, Feb 25, 2016

2. Updating WM6.5 to latest build

Hi,

You should check your device manufacturers website for the latest build.

Linley.

Pocket PC Mauritius omnia i900 avnya henriett

Linley Meslier, Feb 25, 2016
  3. daruk Win User
    Updating WM6.5 to latest build

Hello!

I'm currently using an LG GM750 running Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro build 21856.5.0.65.

I'm guessing this is not the latest build and I would like to know if there is any way of getting the latest one.

Thank you

daruk, Feb 25, 2016
Thema:

updating to latest build issues

1. updating to latest build issues - Similar Threads - updating latest build

2. Issue with connectivity with latest update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with connectivity with latest update.: I'm having an issue where I can't connect any devices on my Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot connection. My devices detect the hotspot but it never connects, It's just an indefinite "Obtaining IP Address..." I saw some threads about this type of issue and their solution doesn't work...
  3. Windows latest update issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows latest update issues: So since the latest update, the one on the 13th i believe, ive had some interesting issues occur and so have a few other people i know. Its happened twice so far but the issue is that my CPU usage shoots up to 100% and "System Interrupts" in the process that is using it all....
  4. Latest update issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update issue: Hey all, Just kinda wanted to put it out there that after closing my pc down for the night yesterday all seemed good and well, up until this evening where i turned my pc on. Locked out before i can get to log in screen. Shift + F8 to get to advanced options of the trouble...
  5. Issue with the latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with the latest Windows update: Hi all, I have a couple of issues with my windows after installing the latest Windows update (KB4517389). After updating my windows, google chrome screen got black, images in windows got fuzzy (please see the screenshots). I tried to uninstall the update but it doesn't...
  6. Small issue in latest build 18362....

in Windows 10 Support
    Small issue in latest build 18362....: Got a strange issue! I have a Lenovo T530 laptop....and I was able to install 18362....after several failing tries of the update site, but eventually had to install via the ISO on a USB. EVERYTHING is working.....so I am very pleased. I do have one small issue. When I close...
  7. Camera issues with latest update

Camera issues with latest update: I began having camera issues with the latest update. When I try to use my camera I get a message displayed "We can't find your camera 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> I have tried going to device manager and updating drivers under both camera and images and now neither of...
  8. Latest Windows Update Issue

Latest Windows Update Issue: I always wanted to make my windows 10 updated as always then I saw an big update and I search the KB and it was KB4480976, I check out the size of the file 800+ mb and update it at Windows Update setting suddenly it was FAILED and repeat to check update and it was failed...
  9. Issues with the latest updates on Windows 10 Pro x64 build 1709

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with the latest updates on Windows 10 Pro x64 build 1709: Hello, The latest security and reliability updates (september 2018 for Win10 x64 build 1709) will make VPN IKEv2 connections non functional, for example, I use the following powershell cmdlets to connect to a VPN server: Add-VpnConnection -Name "VPN Connection Name"...
  10. Windows 10 Latest Build Network Discovery issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Latest Build Network Discovery issues.: I updated my gaming computer to the latest build of windows 10.. don't quite remember what the number of it was, it was about a week ago I did this. I was hoping MS would sort out the issue in a hotfix or a patch or something. It's been over a week now. The problem still...