Windows 10: Upgrade from windows 7 Error

Discus and support Upgrade from windows 7 Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all I have a Dell Optiplex 3020. It had Windows 7 Pro on it before I upgraded to Windows 10 The upgrade seemed to go OK and I could boot once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Happydaze, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Happydaze Win User

Upgrade from windows 7 Error

Hi all
    I have a Dell Optiplex 3020. It had Windows 7 Pro on it before I upgraded to Windows 10

The upgrade seemed to go OK and I could boot once after the upgrade. But then the system crashed with the screen flashing. I rebooted and I get a message Automatic Repair. Your PC did not start correctly. Whatever option I chose the computer comes back to the same screen. I tried to boot from a Windows 7 recovery CD that I have but that gives me the same result.

Has anyone any ideas of what to do to recover?

I don't have any system images backed up anywhere

Regards

Jules

:)

Happydaze, Aug 20, 2015

2. Activation of windows 10

Just now I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10

my laptop is from sony company it is a pre installed windows 7

with key on it

But now when I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 it is giving that it is not activated

giving an error message

Error code: 0xC004C003

can any one help me

MDABDUL NABI, Aug 20, 2015
  3. How to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7

How to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 without device incompatibility errors? can I follow this

Upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7
    guide?

DebadeepBiswas, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

Upgrade from windows 7 Error

1. Upgrade from windows 7 Error - Similar Threads - Upgrade Error

2. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  3. Startup error after upgrading laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup error after upgrading laptop: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  4. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  5. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Startup error after upgrading laptop

Startup error after upgrading laptop: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  7. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

8. why does Microsoft offer windows 11 upgrade knowing of errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does Microsoft offer windows 11 upgrade knowing of errors?: There are multiple errors that prevent upgrade to Windows 11.It seems many users are stuck with various problems such as 0x80070643 etc.Looking through the communities posts is like watching people play the game Myst with clues that just lead to other problems.Have yet to...
  9. why does Microsoft offer windows 11 upgrade knowing of errors?

why does Microsoft offer windows 11 upgrade knowing of errors?: There are multiple errors that prevent upgrade to Windows 11.It seems many users are stuck with various problems such as 0x80070643 etc.Looking through the communities posts is like watching people play the game Myst with clues that just lead to other problems.Have yet to...
  10. Errors when upgrading Windows edition on laptop from Home to Education edition.

Errors when upgrading Windows edition on laptop from Home to Education edition.: Hi,For reference: I am using Windows 11 home edition on ROG Zephyrus G14 and I am in Canada. I got my keys using my student account on Azure portalI am trying to upgrade the Windows on my laptop from the OEM home edition to the Education edition. I have two keys: one key for...