Windows 10: upgrade info

Discus and support upgrade info in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what is detail of the "update: 2018-07 Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057)" your small lower right hand menue comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jerrykolins1, Aug 23, 2018.

1. upgrade info

what is detail of the "update: 2018-07 Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057)"

your small lower right hand menue comes and goes so damn fast that Ya don't have a chance to find out it's info.

:)

jerrykolins1, Aug 23, 2018
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Aug 23, 2018
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Aug 23, 2018
  4. upgrade info

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

upgrade info

1. upgrade info - Similar Threads - upgrade info

2. Upgrade Win10 on Dual Boot PC with Stop Code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Upgrade Win10 on Dual Boot PC with Stop Code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: Hi,I have a dual boot Win10 Pro PC where one of the bootable installations comes up with the error "Stop Code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO" during boot up whilst showing the Windows logo.I have tried checking the drive, repairing it with Installation Media and nothing is working.I...
  3. Upgrade Win10 on Dual Boot PC with Stop Code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Win10 on Dual Boot PC with Stop Code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: Hi,I have a dual boot Win10 Pro PC where one of the bootable installations comes up with the error "Stop Code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO" during boot up whilst showing the Windows logo.I have tried checking the drive, repairing it with Installation Media and nothing is working.I...
  4. Upgrade Win10 on Dual Boot PC with Stop Code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.: what is "windows 11 for business"? I know about home and pro, but no idea what this is. Is this a flavor of pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-went-to-upgrade-a-computer-and-saw-a-version-i/7ba5af6c-7375-4b5d-8dcb-8db717a12e6e
  6. I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.: what is "windows 11 for business"? I know about home and pro, but no idea what this is. Is this a flavor of pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-went-to-upgrade-a-computer-and-saw-a-version-i/7ba5af6c-7375-4b5d-8dcb-8db717a12e6e
  7. Upgraded to Windows Pro - Did a reset of all info - Computer stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgraded to Windows Pro - Did a reset of all info - Computer stuck in infinite boot loop.: Why hello, Like the title describes I am currently enjoying the fresh hell of a Windows 10 boot loop. I decided to upgrade my Windows Surface Pro 7 to Windows Pro. I then decided I wanted to use my domain logins only. This prompted me to do a reset to remove my personal...
  8. Upgrade Win 7 to Win 10 and keep programs and personal info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Win 7 to Win 10 and keep programs and personal info: If I purchase Win 10 Pro, can I install it over Win 7 Pro Without losing the programs and personal info in the computer now? I have tried using the free Win 10 download from Microsoft but get an error message "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during...
  9. Win 10 1709 upgrade to 1803 fails - no boot info in msconfig/boot tab

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 1709 upgrade to 1803 fails - no boot info in msconfig/boot tab: I am trying to upgrade Windows 10 N Enterprise 1709 to 1803 (or latest).. It fails saying "we can't tell if your PC is ready to continue installing Windows 10." This is with the 1803 Enterprise N ISO run from windows or from the updaterapp ,,, One thing I noticed was that...
  10. System Upgrade Settings Info?

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Upgrade Settings Info?: I have Dell Xps 8700 with 3gb msata cache ssd and 2tb regular hard drive for data storage and now i want to add 860 evo 500gb ssd for OS installation and want to use 32gb msata cache ssd and 2tb regular hard drive for data storage so which should i choose? i mean Sata Mode...