Windows 10: Upgrade on T200TA-CP016H

Discus and support Upgrade on T200TA-CP016H in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi ! I have an Asus T200TA-CP016H on W8 and I want to upgrade it to W10 but I have a message saying briefly "You need at least 5gb on your C:/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nathan30, Mar 4, 2016.

1. nathan30 Win User

Upgrade on T200TA-CP016H

Hi !

I have an Asus T200TA-CP016H on W8 and I want to upgrade it to W10 but I have a message saying briefly "You need at least 5gb on your C:/ drive to upgrade"

But this computer is an hybride, so there is a 17gb partition with only Windows and I can't have 5gb of free memory on this partition to upgrade..

What can I do to fix this ?

Thanks in advance

:)

nathan30, Mar 4, 2016

2. Windows 10 fails to upgrade from win 8.1 on my Asus T200TA Signature Edition

Hi,

Every time that I try to upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 on my Microsoft supplied Asus T200TA Signature edition, it rolls back to windows 8.1 at the final stage.

I have asked Asus technical support to assist with the installation, but they do not have any answers.

Has anyone successfully upgraded the T200TA 32Gb + 500Gb laptop?

This is now rather frustrating, as the machine was brought just 3 weeks before Windows 10 launched and I now feel that I have purchased a deadens product from Microsoft.

curzmic_1965, Mar 4, 2016
  3. KMODE handelling error in T200TA

I recently upgraded my ASUS T200TA from win 8.1 to 10.1. Whenever I detach my laptop to use as Tablet (after win10 upgrade), it shows KMODE Handling error and gets restarted. Please help me.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

rammanohar90, Mar 4, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Upgrade on T200TA-CP016H

NavyLCDR, Mar 4, 2016
  5. nathan30 Win User
    So I can't use the upgrade tool from WIndows ? I need to install it manually with a USB key and install it directly into the 17gb partition through the installer ?

nathan30, Mar 4, 2016
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    Correct. After you make the flash drive, run setup.exe on it from inside the Windows you have now (don't boot from it). Also run disk cleanup before you start so you have the most available space on your disk.

NavyLCDR, Mar 4, 2016
  7. nathan30 Win User
    Oh okay, hopefully you said this because I will start from the USB key *Smile

Thanks a lot for your help !

nathan30, Mar 4, 2016
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

Upgrade on T200TA-CP016H

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Upgrade on T200TA-CP016H

1. Upgrade on T200TA-CP016H - Similar Threads - Upgrade T200TA CP016H

2. upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade: will not upgrade keeps putting me in a loop asking to check system says it is good and when I try to upgrade asks me again to check system first. its a new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade/d8b662f2-1875-4f8a-9ea9-afc4ff5257a3
  3. upgrades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrades: I would like to upgrade from Windows 7 and THINK I have the system requirements to do so but not 100 percent sure. I am not a tech savvy person so some of this difficult to understand. Any suggestions?...
  4. upgrades

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrades: I would like to upgrade from Windows 7 and THINK I have the system requirements to do so but not 100 percent sure. I am not a tech savvy person so some of this difficult to understand. Any suggestions?...
  5. UPGRADE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPGRADE: hi I want to upgrade my windows 10 to windows 10 pro but I don't know how to find my digital licenses, and also I do not have the product key. can you help me out please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade/55ee4b96-855a-46d0-a0db-95c17d4a291e
  6. Upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrade: Hi guys just want to know if I upgrade some of my hardware if I need a new license? submitted by /u/Jasonmarais [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8r0a6/upgrade/
  7. upgrade

upgrade: Trying to do a windows upgrade but it tells me i cant install and a flash drive, but i am installing on a SSD inside the computer, what gives, what is the fix Thanks MPete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade/6fdd89fd-efbd-44f0-b8f6-a3491114a03c
  8. Upgrade

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Upgrade: I finally upgrade my graphics card, any comments ? I also replace my retired monitor (Samsung 2233sw) to AOG e2270sw. which I need advise. The backlight is too bright, how to reduce the backlight ? How to use the auto function. Lastly, is this a good and reliable monitor ?...
  9. upgrade

upgrade: I want upgrade to window 10 pro as I am using 10 home and want to know that I get life time use of Microsoft office service will it remains if I update to window 10 pro...
  10. Upgrading?

Upgrading?: I don't want to lose my Windows 7 so I have Windows 2000 Full, Vista upgrade, Windows 7 upgrade, Windows 8 upgrade, so I figure I somehow put in Windows 8 upgrade however I get a message saying "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk is of the GPT...