Windows 10: Upgrade Ram with diferrent size

Discus and support Upgrade Ram with diferrent size in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Before upgrade ram i have Samsung OEM installed by default M471A1K43BB1-CRC 2x8GB And I installed extra ram on my laptop with Samsung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adityar, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Adityar Win User

Upgrade Ram with diferrent size

Before upgrade ram i have Samsung OEM installed by default
    M471A1K43BB1-CRC 2x8GB

And I installed extra ram on my laptop with Samsung M471A2K43BB1-CRC 1x16GB
    please get information and help.
    will there be a problem?
    whether if installed will run smoothly?

:)

Adityar, Nov 7, 2017

2. E71-1 vs. E71-2

but is there hardware diferrencies?

vazovskiiii, Nov 7, 2017
  3. RAM size and CPU speed differences

since both the size of RAM and CPU's speed are said to be determinants of a phone's performance, what exactly is the differece between increasing the size of RAM and Upgrading the CPU's processing speed on my phone? Can one of them be a substiute for the
    other? (is it possible to say 2 type of phones, eg. one with low RAM and high MHZ/s, the other with big RAM and low MHZ/s, are approximately equal in terms of performance???

dawitbogale, Nov 7, 2017
  4. Adityar Win User
  5. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

If your machine accepts such 16Gb modules I don't see why that would be a problem.
    2 x 8 Gb modules instead of one 16Gb could give slightly better performe depending on the MB used though. Not a major issue nonetheless.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Upgrade Ram with diferrent size

1. Upgrade Ram with diferrent size - Similar Threads - Upgrade Ram diferrent

2. RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM Upgrade: So before I do a fresh reinstall of Windows OS I have to buy a new sodimm RAM for my laptop. Currently my laptop is old and runs on 4GB 1866 of DDR4. I want to buy a new RAM but I do not know if my laptop can support 2400mhz 8GB RAM ddr4. Please help. I need to know if my...
  3. Upgrading RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading RAM: When I run:wmic memphysical get MaxCapacity, MemoryDevicesI get:Max Capacity 33554432 MemoryDevices 2Would it be pointless for me to upgrade my RAM to 64GB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-ram/d042cf58-9743-458b-a3c0-649b898e6406
  4. RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RAM Upgrade: HelloI have a Dell Inspiron 3277 AIO series desktop. I would like to increase the RAM from 4 gb to 8 Gb. I do not know much about computers. So please tell me in lamest terms how to do this. I searched on this website and it recommended the Crucial 8GB DDR4-2400 SODIMMCrucial...
  5. Ram Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ram Upgrade: Hi,So i have a old laptop with 2gb ram and intel pentium p6100 processor i cant buy a new pc but i also want windows 10 on my pc so is upgrading 2gb ram to 4gb ram goodplease reply thank youu...
  6. RAM upgrade

RAM upgrade: Purchased some new DDR3 RAM with higher frequency but it won't run intended frequency with either XMP profile. My current RAM (see specs in profile) runs just fine using the XMP profile. I cleared the CMOS prior to installing the new RAM. Any suggestions? I even tried using...
  7. Ram upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ram upgrade: Hi, I owe a Asus tuff fx505GD laptop which has 8gb ram and i would like to add another 8gb in total but im not sure how to buy a new ram stick that is compatible to my laptop. Could someone help me out here !! submitted by /u/rex_divakar [link] [comments]...
  8. RAM Upgrade

RAM Upgrade: I have an XPS 8930 I bought directly from Dell., Windows 10 Pro x64-based system with 64GB of RAM. i7-8700K@3.70GHz 3696Mhz. I would like to add addtional RAM According to Dell this computer is maxed out and will not support any additional RAM. Is this true? Can anyone...
  9. Upgrading RAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading RAM: My computer is a dell inspiron 15 7000 gaming series laptop with a 1050 gtx and all it has in It is 8gb ddr sdram and I want to get better ram so would ddr3 so -dim 240pin be a better upgrade for the price I am willing to pay?...
  10. RAM Upgrade

RAM Upgrade: Hi, I`m planning to upgrade my Inspiron 1545 RAM from 2GB to 3GB DDR2 - the 2GB DDR2 ram is more expensive than the DDR4 *Sad. I was going to buy 2x2GB DDR3 because my chipset supports it but then found out that my installed memory was DDR2 - so no joy. My question is will...