Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows 10 Ver.1803 and My laptop is Very Lag and Buggy.

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows 10 Ver.1803 and My laptop is Very Lag and Buggy. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After installing the Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Windows 10 version 1803),My laptop is lag and bug. Chrome is very slowly Youtube is lagging and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Varongkron, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Upgrade to Windows 10 Ver.1803 and My laptop is Very Lag and Buggy.

After installing the Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Windows 10 version 1803),My laptop is lag and bug. Chrome is very slowly Youtube is lagging and Windows File exploer is SUPER SLOW to find a Dive and It take my 15 Min. to open 1 folder. So My laptop is Already upgrade all diver complete. And I Uninstall all my program in my computer and It didn't help. So I can't do anything in my laptop So what I should do now?(I can't downgrade my version of windows because it don't have option in recovery)

*My Laptop spec

Acer Aspire E15 (E5-533G-T03K)

CPU: AMD A10-9600P

GPU: AMD Radeon R8 M445DX

RAM: 8GB DDR4

HDD: 1000 GB

:)

Varongkron, Jul 27, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 27, 2018
  3. The VMs on Hyper-V get too slow after upgrading from windows 10 ver.1709 to ver.1803

The VMs on Hyper-V get too slow after upgrading from windows 10 ver.1709 to ver.1803.

Explicitly slow!

Bing Yan Jr, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

Upgrade to Windows 10 Ver.1803 and My laptop is Very Lag and Buggy.

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Upgrade to Windows 10 Ver.1803 and My laptop is Very Lag and Buggy.

1. Upgrade to Windows 10 Ver.1803 and My laptop is Very Lag and Buggy. - Similar Threads - Upgrade Ver 1803

2. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very Laggy / buggy Laptop: Hello, My Name's Mariam And my laptop is Very badly Laggy!So i just Re-installed Windows AndInstalled Some of the driversBut when i Installed Windows I Selected a 199 GB Drive Instead of my Normal C: Drive that had 110 GBSo i have more C: Storage.But since i installed...
  3. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Laggy / buggy Laptop: Hello, My Name's Mariam And my laptop is Very badly Laggy!So i just Re-installed Windows AndInstalled Some of the driversBut when i Installed Windows I Selected a 199 GB Drive Instead of my Normal C: Drive that had 110 GBSo i have more C: Storage.But since i installed...
  4. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cortana very buggy

in Cortana
    Cortana very buggy: Lately, Cortana has been very unreliable to me. When I'm about to speak, it'll either close itself or say sorry I didn't hear anything. When I finally get it to not close and listen to me, it will repeat something very different than what I said. Is there any fix to this?...
  6. Windows 10 very buggy behavior

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 very buggy behavior: Hi. Recently my windows is doing weird things. Like random blue screens at least twice a day,explorer freaking out for no apparent reason, programs randomly turning off,weird beeping when i turn on steam games. I know reinstalling OS might help but it'sfresh install and I'm...
  7. Upgrade from Windows 10 ver. 1709 to 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgrade from Windows 10 ver. 1709 to 1803: I have performed the subject upgrade and computer appears to operate properly however my personal files were divided among two directories. C:\Users\mylogin and C:\Users\mylogin.000 Is there a way to correct and recombine all the files under one directory?...
  8. Registering Windows 10 ver.1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registering Windows 10 ver.1803: I just bought a refurbished Lenavo computer from Secondlife-it. They have told me to register Windows 10 which came pre-installed but their instructions don't seem to work and Microsoft Support won't answer their phone. Can anyone please tell me how to do it. Thanks....
  9. Not able be upgrade my laptop from windows 10 ver 1803 to 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able be upgrade my laptop from windows 10 ver 1803 to 1809: Hello..... All, Can anyone help me out in troubleshooting for updating my win 10 pro from 1803 version to 1809? I have downloaded the ISO file using the media creation tool. The problem is at the end of the whole process I getting the error "windows 10 installation failed....
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade from ver 1607 to 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade from ver 1607 to 1803: Update keeps failing, I have done a full factory restore as I suspect a Windows update to my system on Oct 14 crashed it! Blue screen and would not come out of recovery loop! Not a happy camper! The Win Upgrade to 1803 will not install, today tried running it and trouble...