Windows 10: Upgrade Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 fails.

Discus and support Upgrade Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 fails. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It is Windows Home Premium 32 bit. The HDD has 285 GB free. I'm trying to upgrade online with the Media Creator. It gets all the way through and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by philetus, Jun 6, 2018.

1. philetus Win User

Upgrade Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 fails.

It is Windows Home Premium 32 bit.
    The HDD has 285 GB free.
    I'm trying to upgrade online with the Media Creator.
    It gets all the way through and installs Win 10, then reboots and starts "Working on Updates"
    At 7% it reboots and goes back to Win 7.

:)

philetus, Jun 6, 2018

2. Windows 7 home premium upgrade to win 10 fails on 89% install

Original Title: WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM UPGRADE TO WIN 10 FAILS WHEN NEARLY INSTALLED

Win 7 home premium upgrade to win 10 fails on 89% install

Did contact Microsoft on this issue had tech remote my PC and claimed to have fixed it,

when reboot tried again and still install fail ??

lukasdavas, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Windows 7 Home Premium to Win 10 Pro

Currently running Windows 7 Home Premium. Although 90%+ use is business the version was selected for Media Center. With WMC going away I would like to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro rather than home. I understand the "Free" upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium is
    to Win 10 Home. Is there a path to Win 10 Pro? Free or otherwise.

White Knuckle Design, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

Upgrade Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 fails.

1. Upgrade Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 fails. - Similar Threads - Upgrade Home Premium

2. Win 7 ultimate upgrade to Win 10 home issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 7 ultimate upgrade to Win 10 home issues: Trying to upgrade a PC with Win 7 ultimate installed to Win 10 home purchased from MS. However after downloading the home s/w it keeps trying to install Win 10 pro. Any ideas?...
  3. Win 7 ultimate upgrade to Win 10 home issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 7 ultimate upgrade to Win 10 home issues: Trying to upgrade a PC with Win 7 ultimate installed to Win 10 home purchased from MS. However after downloading the home s/w it keeps trying to install Win 10 pro. Any ideas?...
  4. Win 7 ultimate upgrade to Win 10 home issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. win 7 to win 10 upgrade fails

win 7 to win 10 upgrade fails: I purchased the update from microsoft to upgrade my OS to win 10. After downloading the $139.00 software I trid to load it. It fails every time. I also ran process to clean windows update cache files and t tried again, and it still fails. How can I exchange the...
  6. Upgrade from win 7 to win 10 fails

Upgrade from win 7 to win 10 fails: I have tried upgrading my system from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10. I downloaded the upgrade from this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 The upgrade gets approximately 90 to 95 percent installed, and errors out. Now every time I get the...
  7. How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, after upgrading from Win 7 Home Premium to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, after upgrading from Win 7 Home Premium to...: I have a 4-computer home network. 3 are upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro. The 4th is a Toshiba L775D-S7222 which upgraded from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 Home. All are 4 computers are Build 18362, which is apparently also called 1903. The 3 computers with Win 10...
  8. Upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium

Upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium: I Just found your site - amazing! Planning to upgrade to Win 10 from Win 7 Home Premium. All the chat talks about Win 7 Pro and Win 10 Pro. Will the procedures be the same for my upgrade? I do have my Win 7 Product Key. 145738
  9. upgrade Win 7 to Win 10 Fails (5 attempts)

upgrade Win 7 to Win 10 Fails (5 attempts): Hi, I am wanting to upgrade my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10. However the installation has crashed out 5 times and reverted to my Win 7 first i got the 0xC1900101-0x30018 error during SYSPREP - I seem to have resolved this by bringing all my drivers (including hidden...
  10. Win 7 to Win 10 fail

Win 7 to Win 10 fail: I have 3 laptops 2 Win 8.1 to Win 10 worked without a problem 1 was ASUS ROG G751 1 HP But my Oldest ASUS N71JQ running Win 7 got the update last ran through installing it (seemed like it was going fine) did the normal reboots etc while i was away came back to check...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 7 to win 10 upgrade fails