Windows 10: Upgraded, remnants of 7tsp windows 7 theme remains, sfcscannow corrupt

Discus and support Upgraded, remnants of 7tsp windows 7 theme remains, sfcscannow corrupt in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have black background and green text in windows and some random places, everything works fine though, sfc /scannow cannot fix it, i installed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stoogie, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Stoogie Win User

Upgraded, remnants of 7tsp windows 7 theme remains, sfcscannow corrupt

I have black background and green text in windows and some random places, everything works fine though, sfc /scannow cannot fix it, i installed a mr.grim theme with reshacker installed using 7tsp back on windows 7 and i couldnt restore it properly since i uninstalled reshacker and lost the registry/whatever backup for 7tsp so i ended up manually uninstalling everything as best i could. Any ideas???

Upgraded, remnants of 7tsp windows 7 theme remains, sfcscannow corrupt [​IMG]

:)

Stoogie, Oct 16, 2015
  2. Techgig Win User
    Techgig, Oct 16, 2015
  3. • Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - March 2016 (KB890830) - Error 0x80240017

"Service registration is missing or corrupt"

I got the same thing when I ran the troubleshooter. The 3140741 Update from earlier today is goofing up my computer display and appearance (everything is pink!!!! and remnants of closed pages and apps remain on screen).

NickVoikos, Oct 16, 2015
  4. Stoogie Win User

Well resetting the theme to windows default has fixed it LMAO.... ok bye

Stoogie, Oct 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Upgraded, remnants of 7tsp windows 7 theme remains, sfcscannow corrupt - Similar Threads - Upgraded remnants 7tsp

2. Windows update remnants

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update remnants: When i reinstall Windows 11, the new updates keep being interrupted by my bad internet connection.. After i reconnect to the internet, will the updates be updated continously or it will be restarted, if yes how can i clean the remnants files?...
  3. Windows update remnants

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update remnants: When i reinstall Windows 11, the new updates keep being interrupted by my bad internet connection.. After i reconnect to the internet, will the updates be updated continously or it will be restarted, if yes how can i clean the remnants files?...
  4. Elements of Windows 7 remain in Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elements of Windows 7 remain in Windows 8.1: DISCLAIMER: I know that Windows 7 is discontinued, however, this is not about Windows 7 but rather about Windows 8.1, which has some support left.I have a older PC that was originally running Windows 7, but Windows 7 was discontinued and left in the shade for a lot of apps I...
  5. Elements of Windows 7 remain in Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elements of Windows 7 remain in Windows 8.1: DISCLAIMER: I know that Windows 7 is discontinued, however, this is not about Windows 7 but rather about Windows 8.1, which has some support left.I have a older PC that was originally running Windows 7, but Windows 7 was discontinued and left in the shade for a lot of apps I...
  6. Windows 7 Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 7 Themes: I am looking for the windows 7 themes. I do not want any 3rd party software, i want the whole theme: Colours, transperancy, corners, looks, all that was in windows 7. Even if you have to pay for it. I would. ANY SUGGESTIONS?...
  7. Corrupted Windows 7 unable to upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupted Windows 7 unable to upgrade to Windows 10: It's 3 AM as of posting this and I am asking this question because I can't stop thinking about it. My Windows 7 has been corrupted so much that I am unable to install basic applications and games and even AMD drivers to make my PC perform better. My theory is that...
  8. "sfcscannow" in command prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "sfcscannow" in command prompt: why am I getting a message that this command cannot be found within my command prompt window? Am I doing something incorrect? I am trying to see what the issue is with my camera not being found one time yes and other times no, when Windows Hello opens up....
  9. Windows 7 Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 7 Themes: Will Windows 7 Themes work on Windows 10 ?? 18047
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade for corrupt Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade for corrupt Windows 7: I have an HP desktop I believe the hard drive is failing. It will not boot, I get all kinds of startup errors. I tried a bunch of things (chk dsk let it run forever etc) to fix that no success. I was able to backup the drive. Windows 10 had been downloaded but not...