Windows 10: Upgraded to W10, blurry display

Discus and support Upgraded to W10, blurry display in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Upgraded my Optiplex 790 DT i3 to W10 & everything looks blurry/awful. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling drivers, even tried W7 & W8 drivers but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Exodecim, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Exodecim Win User

Upgraded to W10, blurry display

Upgraded my Optiplex 790 DT i3 to W10 & everything looks blurry/awful. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling drivers, even tried W7 & W8 drivers but got met with "System does not meet minimum requirements,". At a loss on what to do now.. any help would gladly be appreciated. *cry

:)

Exodecim, Aug 12, 2016

2. Query about whether the display settings would be lost after installing latest display drivers

Original title: Windows & Graphics

After the upgrade to Windows version 1511,10586.

Several issues were solved.

Mostly , the blurry text and black screen.

I upgraded with an Intel Graphics Driver.

I have a ZOTAC NVIDIA graphics card .

I am wishing to install the driver in my pc.

I want to know whether the display will again get blurry and black , if i uninstall the present display driver and install a new one.

Will all the Display settings for this version get lost, if i change the driver?

VikramVasudev, Aug 12, 2016
  3. MS Edge/IE11 text rendering very blurry in W10 - v1511 (10586.11)

Is there any way to fix the blurry text-rendering of HTML text MS-Edge / IE11???

Since upgrading to Win10 I have noticed the rendering of HTML text in these browsers is quite blurry

This is not a problem for text in any other components of W10 - just the rendering of text in the microsoft web browser(s) which can be seen in this screenshot - very ragged text displayed in the browser screen, but perfectly clear text
    in the dialog window, so don't tell me it's a graphics driver issue Upgraded to W10, blurry display :)

Upgraded to W10, blurry display [​IMG]

This is the difference between Chrome & IE11

Upgraded to W10, blurry display [​IMG]

telemarker, Aug 12, 2016
  4. derek10 Win User

Your screenshots look fine, check monitor settings, specially if it's VGA

derek10, Aug 12, 2016
  5. Exodecim Win User
    It is on VGA; Tested it with an older PC running W7, looks fine there.. however. When I boot up the Optiplex the monitor shows 800x600 for some reason..

edit: monitor says the current mode is at 1080p. ):

edit 2: OK.. auto adjusted monitor; it looks way better!! Thank you

Exodecim, Aug 12, 2016
  6. derek10 Win User
    Yeah VGA screens need to be auto-adjusted when switching video cards and operating systems as the timings change

Glad it's solved *Smile

derek10, Aug 12, 2016
  7. Exodecim Win User
    Me too; it's a great feeling upgrading from an "ancient" PC that shipped with Vista and can barely run anything *Tongue

Exodecim, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Upgraded to W10, blurry display - Similar Threads - Upgraded W10 blurry

2. W10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Upgrade: W10 Upgrade Failures: Upgrades 0xc fail every time and 20H2 always gets stuck at 61%. When I try the W Upgrade Assistant I get a message that it cannot instal as the automatic upgrade stuck at 61% is running.I have tried a few online suggestions but nothing seems to...
  3. W10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Upgrade: W10 Upgrade Failures: Upgrades 0xc fail every time and 20H2 always gets stuck at 61%. When I try the W Upgrade Assistant I get a message that it cannot instal as the automatic upgrade stuck at 61% is running.I have tried a few online suggestions but nothing seems to...
  4. W10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  6. Blurry text in W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry text in W10: Hello, im having problem with blurry text on windows 10. Many aplications are blurry like this and when I hover mouse over them it goes from blurry to normal etc. Any idea how to fix that? Already tried to change font size or let the windows fix blurry apps. submitted by...
  7. display of w10 screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    display of w10 screen: Hi, I sent my laptop for repair and it came back with a setting that shows tiles. This way I am not able to see two windows at the same time. Please help me changing this. thanks, Naveen...
  8. Blurry monitor after W10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry monitor after W10 update: Since the last (mandatory) W10 update, my ACER screen has gone wonky. Will it help to reload the driver? And if so, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-monitor-after-w10-update/efb5ff84-81e7-4d40-b583-7e3ada5975a8
  9. Blurry fonts on secondary extended display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry fonts on secondary extended display: i just bought a new LG 27UD58-B 27 inch/4K display and the resolution is gorgeous. however it recommends 150% scaling and the ST2210 Dell monitor recommends 100%. if I have both cards in the NVIDIA GTX 960 GPU and I scale the LG to 150% the Dell does the same and the font...
  10. Blurry Extended Display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blurry Extended Display: Hi, Currently I'm using an MSI GL62 6QD laptop with a resolution of 1920x1080. I have an external monitor I have just connected today (Dell 2407WFP-HC) at a resolution of 1920x1200, I am using it as an extended display. Now the problem is that when this monitor is...