Windows 10: Upgraded to Windows 10 and internet went from 15 MB to 0.50?

Discus and support Upgraded to Windows 10 and internet went from 15 MB to 0.50? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just tested my internet speed and once I had windows 8.1 my downloaded was 15 that's what I'm paying for, but all of the sudden Windows 10 gives me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marvin1415, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 and internet went from 15 MB to 0.50?

I just tested my internet speed and once I had windows 8.1 my downloaded was 15 that's what I'm paying for, but all of the sudden Windows 10 gives me 0.50 download? ((Really low))

:)

Marvin1415, Jul 28, 2015
  2. zanejohn Win User

Windows 10 - Internet Slow

When I did my speeds went from 20 mb to 15 mb, actually made it worse.

zanejohn, Jul 28, 2015
  3. File transferring is slow after upgrading to Windows 10.

Original Title: File transferring in Windows 10

Since I Upgraded my Laptop from windows 8.1. File transferring from Pc to any USB drive becomes very slow. Like in windows 8.1 the speed was 25 Mb/s to 70Mb/s, but in windows 10 it never gone above 15
    Mb/s.

DazzlerKumar, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Upgraded to Windows 10 and internet went from 15 MB to 0.50?

I'm having the same issue with my wireless network card... In fact there are times where it doesn't even want to work. its really slow and annoying and I wish there was a fix...

tylerhiggs, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Upgraded to Windows 10 and internet went from 15 MB to 0.50?

1. Upgraded to Windows 10 and internet went from 15 MB to 0.50? - Similar Threads - Upgraded internet went

2. Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S: I've been trying to update my game since last night, it was working fine so I left it on overnight to install but when I woke up it was stuck at 66%. Even though it said 56gb out of 56gb. So I paused the update and hit resume and now it shows that it has no progress and is at...
  3. Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S: I've been trying to update my game since last night, it was working fine so I left it on overnight to install but when I woke up it was stuck at 66%. Even though it said 56gb out of 56gb. So I paused the update and hit resume and now it shows that it has no progress and is at...
  4. Internet Adapter Causing internet to spike to 0 mb/s

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Adapter Causing internet to spike to 0 mb/s: I can't play games, I can't do certain work on installations and reloading websites is completely awful. I've tested it with different connections and it's the adapter or the computer, I've tried out updating, resetting, repairing and reinstalling drivers and it doesn't work....
  5. Below 10 Mb/s internet speed on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Below 10 Mb/s internet speed on Windows 10: I've checked my other machines and they are getting 100Mb/s tops this is via speedtest.net, on the main machine I get below 10Mb/s. I have followed these guides/answers : -...
  6. Total paging file size 0 MB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Total paging file size 0 MB: Hi all, No matter what I do, I cannot fix the error in the image and I cannot set the paging file. Although I made a change to the OS, I got this error the next OS startup. Yes, I tried all the options in Virtual memory. Yes, I tried to create a paging file on all disks....
  7. Upgrade CPU and MB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade CPU and MB: Hi I am planning to upgrade my Desktop with new cpu and motherboard. I have my windows 8.1 product key which was upgraded to windows 10 and hence a digital key which i dont have. Will i be able to install windows 10. Or what is my best option? Thank you for your help...
  8. Windows 10 install, drive 0 unallocated space 0 MB

Windows 10 install, drive 0 unallocated space 0 MB: Hi, My HP laptop hdd died. This HP laptop came with windows 10 64 bit, and is activated by the motherboard. I replaced this hdd by another one. This drive is not damaged at all, checked many ways, and the Bios/uefi detect it. I tried to install an os with Windows 8.1 usb and...
  9. System reserved file size 50 MB only

System reserved file size 50 MB only: Dear Microsoft community Today I clean installed windows 10 from USB on my hp probook. As a result, the system reserved drive created was only 50 MB. On the contrary, every where it says that it should be 550 MB. What is the problem and how to fix it? Looking forward for...
  10. Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb

Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb: I'm gonna start from the beginning, I wanted to set up dual booting with windows 10 which i already had and with linux. Somewhere along the line it messed up and partioned my hard drive replacing windows 10 with linux. I then tried to reinstall windows 10 off of a USB that...