Windows 10: Upgrading from Windows 7 freezes

Discus and support Upgrading from Windows 7 freezes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried this twice now. Whenever I try to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 it will freeze at 83%. I'll restart my computer and it loads back my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dabiri, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Dabiri Win User

Upgrading from Windows 7 freezes

I've tried this twice now. Whenever I try to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 it will freeze at 83%. I'll restart my computer and it loads back my windows 7 build. I've looked around and I'm unsure how to fix this.

:)

Dabiri, Jun 30, 2018

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 30, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 30, 2018
  4. malware Win User

ASUS Details its Windows 7 Upgrade Program

ASUSTeK today also announced that it will be starting an upgrade program that will allow users who have purchased a qualifying ASUS desktop PC, notebook, EeeTop PC or Eee PC to upgrade their existing Windows Vista OS to the better and yet to be finalized Windows 7 operating system. From June 26, 2009 through January 31, 2010 owners of the below listed ASUS products may visit this webpage here, complete the registration process and wait for their upgrade kit after the general availability date of Windows 7 which is October 22nd. The ASUS Windows 7 Upgrade offer will be free in the USA, while users from other parts of the world will have to pay a nominal shipping and handling fee. Below is the full list of ASUS products that are eligible for the Windows 7 upgrade program.

Upgrading from Windows 7 freezes asus_win71.png

Source: ASUS

malware, Jun 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Upgrading from Windows 7 freezes - Similar Threads - Upgrading freezes

2. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes 99% upgrade: My laptop freezes at 99% upgrade. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-99-upgrade/9df90fe5-6a35-44fc-b47f-553310097f32
  3. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop freezes 99% upgrade: My laptop freezes at 99% upgrade. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-99-upgrade/9df90fe5-6a35-44fc-b47f-553310097f32
  4. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade: Hello,I recently upgraded my PC’s CPU from i7-6700k to i7-9700k. I upgraded motherboard from Msi b150m to MSI z390 mpg gaming pro carbon. I made sure to change boot priority and selected my m.2 ssd with my windows is installed as the main option. This allows my system to...
  6. PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade: Hello,I recently upgraded my PC’s CPU from i7-6700k to i7-9700k. I upgraded motherboard from Msi b150m to MSI z390 mpg gaming pro carbon. I made sure to change boot priority and selected my m.2 ssd with my windows is installed as the main option. This allows my system to...
  7. PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade

8. Pc freezing after cpu upgrade.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freezing after cpu upgrade.: Hi,I upgraded my processor from ryzen 3 1200 to ryzen 5 5500.i fresh installed windows updated all drivers updated bios updated graphics drivers.but my pc is freezing after every 2-3 second.it showing graphics drivers crashed.i have msi a320m pro vd/s motherboard.Please help...
  9. Pc freezing after cpu upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezing after cpu upgrade.: Hi,I upgraded my processor from ryzen 3 1200 to ryzen 5 5500.i fresh installed windows updated all drivers updated bios updated graphics drivers.but my pc is freezing after every 2-3 second.it showing graphics drivers crashed.i have msi a320m pro vd/s motherboard.Please help...
  10. Pc freezing after cpu upgrade.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when upgrading Win7 to Win10 always freezes at 48%

2. upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 freezes during updates

3. laptop freezing after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7