Windows 10: Upgrading from windows 7 is invalid.

Discus and support Upgrading from windows 7 is invalid. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using Windows 7 (64) Ultimate. I downloaded windows 10. I put it onto a DVD. If I boot from the DVD it asks for product key. The only one I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by otuatail, Jul 2, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

Upgrading from windows 7 is invalid.

I am using Windows 7 (64) Ultimate. I downloaded windows 10. I put it onto a DVD.

If I boot from the DVD it asks for product key. The only one I have is for windows 7. This is invalid.

If I run DVD after windows 7 has started up. The only one I have is for windows 7. This is invalid.

Whats the score?

P.S. I had to create a new account because the website designers forgot to include a forgot password section.

:)

otuatail, Jul 2, 2018

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jul 2, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 2, 2018
  4. malware Win User

ASUS Details its Windows 7 Upgrade Program

ASUSTeK today also announced that it will be starting an upgrade program that will allow users who have purchased a qualifying ASUS desktop PC, notebook, EeeTop PC or Eee PC to upgrade their existing Windows Vista OS to the better and yet to be finalized Windows 7 operating system. From June 26, 2009 through January 31, 2010 owners of the below listed ASUS products may visit this webpage here, complete the registration process and wait for their upgrade kit after the general availability date of Windows 7 which is October 22nd. The ASUS Windows 7 Upgrade offer will be free in the USA, while users from other parts of the world will have to pay a nominal shipping and handling fee. Below is the full list of ASUS products that are eligible for the Windows 7 upgrade program.

Upgrading from windows 7  is invalid. asus_win71.png

Source: ASUS

malware, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Upgrading from windows 7 is invalid. - Similar Threads - Upgrading invalid

2. Invalid Win11 Pro upgrade key - how to undo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid Win11 Pro upgrade key - how to undo?: Well, it looks like I got scammed.I purchased a key to upgrade my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to change the product key through the "Change Product Key" dialog under Control Panel's Activation dialog, I got an error code 0x80070490.I called Microsoft, and...
  3. Invalid Win11 Pro upgrade key - how to undo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid Win11 Pro upgrade key - how to undo?: Well, it looks like I got scammed.I purchased a key to upgrade my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to change the product key through the "Change Product Key" dialog under Control Panel's Activation dialog, I got an error code 0x80070490.I called Microsoft, and...
  4. Failure upgrading to Windows 11: BSOD INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP, error code 0xc1900101 - 0x30018

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure upgrading to Windows 11: BSOD INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP, error code 0xc1900101 - 0x30018: I tried several times to upgrade an Acer Aspire F5-573G from Win 10 to Win 11. Every time it seems, that Windows 11 was successfully installed, but after 2 reboots the process stops at 48% when applying updates: BSOD "INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP". Then a rollback to Windows 10...
  5. Failure upgrading to Windows 11: BSOD INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP, error code 0xc1900101 - 0x30018

Failure upgrading to Windows 11: BSOD INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP, error code 0xc1900101 - 0x30018: I tried several times to upgrade an Acer Aspire F5-573G from Win 10 to Win 11. Every time it seems, that Windows 11 was successfully installed, but after 2 reboots the process stops at 48% when applying updates: BSOD "INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP". Then a rollback to Windows 10...
  6. Failure upgrading to Windows 11: BSOD INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP, error code 0xc1900101 - 0x30018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Failure of Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure of Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP: Hi,I'm trying to update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The "Windows Update" menu tells me that my computer is compatible with Windows 11. It also downloads the update to Windows 11 automatically and asks me if I want to upgrade.However, during the upgrade process, I get an...
  8. Failure of Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP

Failure of Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP: Hi,I'm trying to update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The "Windows Update" menu tells me that my computer is compatible with Windows 11. It also downloads the update to Windows 11 automatically and asks me if I want to upgrade.However, during the upgrade process, I get an...
  9. Failure of Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 INVALID DATA ACCESS TRAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 10 Keeps failing with BSOD invalid-data-access-trap error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 10 Keeps failing with BSOD invalid-data-access-trap error: Hello,I have attempted to upgrade my wife's computer to Windows 11 from Windows 10 numerous times with the same BSOD failure message of "invalid-data-access-trap". The installation then rolls back to Windows 10. Her computer is German Windows 10 64bit and meets all Windows 11...