Windows 10: Upgrading from windows 7

Discus and support Upgrading from windows 7 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using Windows 7 (64) Ultimate. I downloaded windows 10. I put it onto a DVD. If I boot from the DVD it asks for product key. The only one I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Jul 2, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

Upgrading from windows 7

I am using Windows 7 (64) Ultimate. I downloaded windows 10. I put it onto a DVD.

If I boot from the DVD it asks for product key. The only one I have is for windows 7. This is invalid.

If I run DVD after windows 7 has started up. The only one I have is for windows 7. This is invalid.

Whats the score?

P.S. I had to create a new account because the website designers forgot to include a forgot password section.

:)

otuatail, Jul 2, 2018
  2. vawrvawerawe Win User

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jul 2, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 2, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Upgrading from windows 7

ASUS Details its Windows 7 Upgrade Program

ASUSTeK today also announced that it will be starting an upgrade program that will allow users who have purchased a qualifying ASUS desktop PC, notebook, EeeTop PC or Eee PC to upgrade their existing Windows Vista OS to the better and yet to be finalized Windows 7 operating system. From June 26, 2009 through January 31, 2010 owners of the below listed ASUS products may visit this webpage here, complete the registration process and wait for their upgrade kit after the general availability date of Windows 7 which is October 22nd. The ASUS Windows 7 Upgrade offer will be free in the USA, while users from other parts of the world will have to pay a nominal shipping and handling fee. Below is the full list of ASUS products that are eligible for the Windows 7 upgrade program.

Upgrading from windows 7 asus_win71.png

Source: ASUS

malware, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

Upgrading from windows 7

1. Upgrading from windows 7 - Similar Threads - Upgrading

2. RE: Intel NUCi7 upgrading of Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro using OEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: Intel NUCi7 upgrading of Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro using OEM: We have encountered some issue with the upgrade installation of the Win 10 Pro on brand new Intel NUCi7 set originally with Win10 Home Pre-installed. Using Win 10 PRO OEM. However it reverts back automatically to home edition on reboot. Any chance you can advise on how we...
  3. What effect does upgrading from Windows 10 S to Windows Pro have on Microsoft Home & Student?

What effect does upgrading from Windows 10 S to Windows Pro have on Microsoft Home & Student?: Hi, I just bought an Acer laptop for my daughter for school use with Windows 10S pre-installed. I have read about upgrading to Windows 10 Pro to enable the full version. If i do that, will it affect the licence on the Microsoft Home and Student that I bought from Harvey...
  4. windows 10 upgrade

windows 10 upgrade: windows 10 upgrade failed and received error code 0x800F0955 0x20003 what is this code I cant find any info about it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade/4673991c-690d-433b-b985-c228e7eba5e2
  5. Windows 10 upgrade - may have been interrupted but I now get the following errors when...

Windows 10 upgrade - may have been interrupted but I now get the following errors when...: I was asked to update to a new version. I did this and left it running. It seemed to take ages, but now I cannot log in correctly. 1) It takes a long time to boot up 2) When it finally does the windows login screen shows no internet access. (I used to use wifi but have...
  6. I upgraded my computer [I changed my motherboard also] and I can't activate my window by...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I upgraded my computer [I changed my motherboard also] and I can't activate my window by...: I just upgraded my computer two days ago. after I read the articles from windowsreport.com they said it maybe because of the change of hardwares so is there anyways to fix this? or should I just contract a person?[English is not my main language so it's very hard to speak...
  7. upgrade oktober 2018

upgrade oktober 2018: HI! What's the situation of winver1809, oktober upgrade? Is it now efficient ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-oktober-2018/45022bbf-a17b-4cfb-b9be-6a2d21d69d6c
  8. wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE: Hi. My windows hard drive crashed fatally and I had to replace it. I had upgraded to ten from 7 during the free period a couple of years ago. With my new hard drive I installed windows ten home but I cannot activate it because I do not have a windows ten key. Is it now the...
  9. Printer Error after upgrading to 1809 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Error after upgrading to 1809 Enterprise: I upgraded my Windows 10 Enterprise to 1809. Prior to the upgrade, with the latest revisions to 1803, I was able to print perfectly. I print to a Dell 3110cn Network Printer and i print directly via IP address. Once I upgraded to 1809, the system can poll the printer, but...
  10. Cant upgrade to windows 10 from 1803 to 1809

Cant upgrade to windows 10 from 1803 to 1809: I have been trying for days to upgrade to windows 10 1809 and nothing works. As far as i can tell error 0xc1900101 - 0x40017 is a driver issue. i uninstalled all drivers tried disabling etc. The only app i have installed is Norton, which i have tried disabling. i have ran...