Upgrading from windows 7

Discus and support Upgrading from windows 7 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using Windows 7 (64) Ultimate. I downloaded windows 10. I put it onto a DVD. If I boot from the DVD it asks for product key. The only one I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Jul 2, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

Upgrading from windows 7

I am using Windows 7 (64) Ultimate. I downloaded windows 10. I put it onto a DVD.

If I boot from the DVD it asks for product key. The only one I have is for windows 7. This is invalid.

If I run DVD after windows 7 has started up. The only one I have is for windows 7. This is invalid.

Whats the score?

P.S. I had to create a new account because the website designers forgot to include a forgot password section.

:)

otuatail, Jul 2, 2018
  2. vawrvawerawe Win User

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jul 2, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 2, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Upgrading from windows 7

ASUS Details its Windows 7 Upgrade Program

ASUSTeK today also announced that it will be starting an upgrade program that will allow users who have purchased a qualifying ASUS desktop PC, notebook, EeeTop PC or Eee PC to upgrade their existing Windows Vista OS to the better and yet to be finalized Windows 7 operating system. From June 26, 2009 through January 31, 2010 owners of the below listed ASUS products may visit this webpage here, complete the registration process and wait for their upgrade kit after the general availability date of Windows 7 which is October 22nd. The ASUS Windows 7 Upgrade offer will be free in the USA, while users from other parts of the world will have to pay a nominal shipping and handling fee. Below is the full list of ASUS products that are eligible for the Windows 7 upgrade program.

Upgrading from windows 7 asus_win71.png

Source: ASUS

malware, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

Upgrading from windows 7

1. Upgrading from windows 7 - Similar Threads - Upgrading

2. Upgrading OEM Win10 Home to MSDN Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading OEM Win10 Home to MSDN Win10 Pro: Moving to a new PC that I'm building myself. Currently running Dell OEM Win10 Home. New PC will have Win10 Pro, MSDN (multi-activation or retail keys) version. My backup software can do a "system transfer" that will allow me to transfer everything (OS and applications) to...
  3. Can I upgrade OEM Win10 Home to Retail Win10 Pro?

Can I upgrade OEM Win10 Home to Retail Win10 Pro?: Moving to a new PC that I'm building myself. Currently running Dell OEM Win10 Home. New PC will have Win10 Pro, MSDN (multi-activation or retail keys) version. My backup software can do a "system transfer" that will allow me to transfer everything (OS and applications) to...
  4. Will upgrading Win10 with media creation tool delete personal files and apps ?

Will upgrading Win10 with media creation tool delete personal files and apps ?: I have windows 10 home purchased and activated But I want to reinstall it so I downloaded MEDIA CREATION TOOL and I picked Upgrade this PC now. option I keeped my personal files and apps but the problem is I have 2 users in my PC So upgrading the pc will affect files if...
  5. Minecraft Crashing after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Crashing after Windows 10 Upgrade: All of Minecraft versions worked fine when I was using Windows 8.1 64bit. Recently, I finally upgraded to Windows 10 Pro 64bit, I tried launching Minecraft but it kept crashing. I tried reinstalling Java and the launcher itself but the same error occured. I am using a Sony...
  6. Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade: Hey guys I want to inquire whether i can replace a Pentium Gold processor with sockets 1150 and above be replaced with A core i series cpu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/upgrade/adaad706-3938-4a82-aa9c-5e54d0052a39
  7. windows 10 upgrade

windows 10 upgrade: hi there can someone help i upgraded my computer to windows 10 when it came out through the free upgrade a few years ago but ever since i was not able to update that version i always trying to and tells me it cant update as i am not online but i am always online would someone...
  8. Can i upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro in free of cost?

Can i upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro in free of cost?: I have licence laptop of windows 10 home. i want to upgrade it to windows 10 pro. without out any cost it is possible to update?...
  9. Slow Login After 1803 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Login After 1803 Upgrade: I just upgraded my SSD based laptop to 1803. It boots to the login screen as quickly as before but now takes 20 secs for a user to login whereas it only used to take under 5 secs. I can't find anything obvious in Autoruns causing this. Any ideas / solutions or what I should...
  10. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from 1511 to 1803 error 0xX1900101-0x30017

Windows 10 Pro upgrade from 1511 to 1803 error 0xX1900101-0x30017: Hi, I have tried to upgrade windows 10 Pro from 1511 version to latest 1803 version Online(windows update) as well as media creation tool(USB flash drive) but it fails with following errors : 1. Stop Code : MEMORY MANAGEMENT 2....