Windows 10: Upgrading from windows 7

Discus and support Upgrading from windows 7 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using Windows 7 (64) Ultimate. I downloaded windows 10. I put it onto a DVD. If I boot from the DVD it asks for product key. The only one I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Jul 2, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

Upgrading from windows 7

I am using Windows 7 (64) Ultimate. I downloaded windows 10. I put it onto a DVD.

If I boot from the DVD it asks for product key. The only one I have is for windows 7. This is invalid.

If I run DVD after windows 7 has started up. The only one I have is for windows 7. This is invalid.

Whats the score?

P.S. I had to create a new account because the website designers forgot to include a forgot password section.

:)

otuatail, Jul 2, 2018
  2. vawrvawerawe Win User

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jul 2, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 2, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Upgrading from windows 7

ASUS Details its Windows 7 Upgrade Program

ASUSTeK today also announced that it will be starting an upgrade program that will allow users who have purchased a qualifying ASUS desktop PC, notebook, EeeTop PC or Eee PC to upgrade their existing Windows Vista OS to the better and yet to be finalized Windows 7 operating system. From June 26, 2009 through January 31, 2010 owners of the below listed ASUS products may visit this webpage here, complete the registration process and wait for their upgrade kit after the general availability date of Windows 7 which is October 22nd. The ASUS Windows 7 Upgrade offer will be free in the USA, while users from other parts of the world will have to pay a nominal shipping and handling fee. Below is the full list of ASUS products that are eligible for the Windows 7 upgrade program.

Upgrading from windows 7 asus_win71.png

Source: ASUS

malware, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

Upgrading from windows 7

1. Upgrading from windows 7 - Similar Threads - Upgrading

2. upgrade to windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade to windows 7: YES! upgrade! windows 10 for gaming is bad,really really bad,need to go back to windows 7...any idead how i can get there? i am on a laptop and i havent got cd port and i dont want to burn any file...any simple method...i have windows 10 for a year now and i havent got...
  3. upgrade ti windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade ti windows 10: YES! upgrade! windows 10 for gaming is bad,really really bad,need to go back to windows 7...any idead how i can get there? i am on a laptop and i havent got cd port and i dont want to burn any file...any simple method...i have windows 10 for a year now and i havent got...
  4. Windows 10 pro upgraded version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro upgraded version: dear sir, good morning, currently I`m using windows 10 pro 1709 version, and now I want to upgrade it to 1803 or the latest version. please guide me how to do it. Regards Chandan...
  5. [BSoD] BSoD happened when upgrade from TH2 to RS4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [BSoD] BSoD happened when upgrade from TH2 to RS4: Our software contains optical drive driver, recently, we found that it may cause BSoD when upgrade OS from TH2 to RS4. it shows that the driver file is corrupted. We have two version driver, the two driver does not have any code difference, the only difference is one is...
  6. Installation unable to validate product key. Trying to upgrade win7 to win10 errror message

Installation unable to validate product key. Trying to upgrade win7 to win10 errror message: Im trying to upgrade from win 7 to win10 getting error message: Installation unable to validate product key Thank you... [Moved from: Windows 10 / Licensing & activation]...
  7. Windows 10 Post In Place Upgrade RDP Session Disconnects

Windows 10 Post In Place Upgrade RDP Session Disconnects: I have issues after upgrading my Windows 7 Pro pc's via the in place method with RDP sessions kicking out. It is completely logging me out, I'm an admin on the domain, I have to connect via rdp again and it sometimes defaults to the local admin creds being displayed. Also, I...
  8. Upgrading my computer to a 64 bit os,

Upgrading my computer to a 64 bit os,: In trying to upgrade my computer to a 64 bit os, I downloaded the Microsoft Win 10 Download tool. I created the installatio media with both a USB flash drive as well as a DVD. Each time I tried to do the installation it went to the 32bit os even though I had checked the 64bit...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade: when trying to download windows 10 upgrade I keep getting following message - Uninstall HP Pavilion Notebook - BIOS needs to be upgraded before you can upgrade to Windows latest version How do I do this as I am not very technical....
  10. Windows 10 Pro security upgrade.

Windows 10 Pro security upgrade.: Hello, three days ago Sunday Sep. 16, 2018. Ran the security upgrade to Win 10 pro that was recommended every time I logged into my desktop, took forever to complete, now every time I start the system I get the message "getting windows ready don't turn off your computer"...