Windows 10: Upgrading to a Faster, More Secure Browsing Experience

Discus and support Upgrading to a Faster, More Secure Browsing Experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As we shared last year, only the most recent version of Internet Explorer available for current operating systems will be supported starting January... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Upgrading to a Faster, More Secure Browsing Experience

Source: Upgrading to a Faster, More Secure Browsing Experience | Windows For Your Business

:)

Brink, Nov 22, 2015

2. Nokia E6-00 F-secure Anti virus?

Normally you should have activated it with a password of you choice.

I deleted f-secure and browsing went much faster, I also heart of instabilities due to F secure.

Jerre123---01, Nov 22, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    WHAT DID THE NODO UPDATE ACTUALLY DO FOR OUR PHONES???

Yeah. And apps are faster and more stable in my experience.

Entegy, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

Upgrading to a Faster, More Secure Browsing Experience

1. Upgrading to a Faster, More Secure Browsing Experience - Similar Threads - Upgrading Faster More

2. Building a faster, leaner, and more efficient Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Building a faster, leaner, and more efficient Microsoft Edge: Performance is essential to your success, which makes it core to ours. To help ensure the browser doesn’t slow you down, we always keep performance in mind as we continue to improve Microsoft Edge. We’re always working to make Microsoft Edge faster and...
  3. Secure boot: practice and experience?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Secure boot: practice and experience?: I'm running win10-1909 on a 'system build' desktop PC, meaning it's a bitsa everything, modified over time by the local computer store or me to suit various needs as they arose (eg, a replacement m/b after the old one failed, extra RAM, additional internal HDD, a LAN enabling...
  4. Secure boot: practice and experience?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Secure boot: practice and experience?: I'm running win10-1909 on a 'system build' desktop PC, meaning it's a bitsa everything, modified over time by the local computer store or me to suit various needs as they arose (eg, a replacement m/b after the old one failed, extra RAM, additional internal HDD, a LAN enabling...
  5. Using more cores faster?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using more cores faster?: I hate to bug the staff team, but if i change the ammount of processors from 1 to 4 will it speed up my computer, or will it put it in a boot loop, because i heard some people say it put it in a boot loop. :/...
  6. Upgrade to 10 - Browsing Slow

in Browsers and Email
    Upgrade to 10 - Browsing Slow: Hi All, Upgraded my Windows machine to 10 last week. I didn't want to take any chances so I did a totally clean install. I haven't made any tweaks or installed any programs. My laptop is an ASUS dual core AMD with 4GB of memory and a 750GB hard drive. When I use...
  7. More Memory mean faster Gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Memory mean faster Gaming?: I was wondering if an upgrade from 8gigs of memory to 16gigs of memory would effect my FPS in gaming? This is the memory in thinking about buying: Corsair Vengeance Performance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3L 1600MHz PC3 12800 Laptop Memory Kit CMSX16GX3M2B1600C9 at Amazon.com...
  8. Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com: Making your email experience as fast as possible is a goal shared across the Outlook.com team—from product designers to storage architects. Some of that work happens in the UI—an example of this is the significantly speedier web experience we introduced in the new Outlook.com...
  9. A brief discourse on ‘Changing browsing experience’

in Windows 10 News
    A brief discourse on ‘Changing browsing experience’: In response to questions we’ve received from the software distribution and monetization industry, and following our blog announcing our browser modifier policy update, we’d like to provide some details on what we refer to in our policy as “changing browsing experience”....
  10. What, no more Experience Index points?

in Windows 10 Support
    What, no more Experience Index points?: I hoped Win10 would let me bump up my sad score of 7.8. I almost cried when I saw WEI isn't included. So sad. 2263