Windows 10: Upgrading to Pro

Discus and support Upgrading to Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...tchWin10_en_US Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bobkn, Apr 4, 2018.

1. bobkn Win User

Upgrading to Pro

bobkn, Apr 4, 2018
  2. JamesJoey Win User

I currently have a digital license for Windows 10 Home.
    Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free?

James

:)

JamesJoey, Apr 6, 2018
  3. Upgrading Win User
    My Nokia C3 is not supporting softwares

I have tried so many ways to download softwares, but to my efforts are all fruitless. When i go to other sites to download and install softwares, the place to download the software will not even be active and when i download from ovi store it is not supported.
    What should i do to end this problem?

Upgrading, Apr 6, 2018
  4. Upgrading to Pro

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 8.1 Pro (Originally from 8.1 home)

Hi Karlrenaut,

Thank you for the reply. Sorry for the delay.

• Does it fail after downloading or when you run it?
    • Did you try to install using Media Creation Tool?

For upgrade you do not need to use Product Key, if the previous version of Windows is activated.

Get Windows 10 OS | Shop & Buy Windows 10 Devices | Check for Windows Updates

Please get back to us with the results to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 6, 2018
  5. cereberus Win User
    No.

cereberus, Apr 6, 2018
  6. Kari Win User
    No. You need to purchase a valid W10 PRO license.

EDIT: @cereberus was faster!

Kari, Apr 6, 2018
  7. SIW2 Win User
    If you have a Pro license for 7/8/8.1 you can upgrade to 10 Pro from that.

SIW2, Apr 6, 2018
Thema:

Upgrading to Pro

1. Upgrading to Pro - Similar Threads - Upgrading Pro

2. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  3. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  4. I've been charged twice to upgrade to windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been charged twice to upgrade to windows 11 pro: To be honest I'm incredibly frustrated. I've followed all the steps to try and get this resolved from forum community answers and it just takes me round in circles? All the way back to looking in forums with no actual solution or button to request a refund. I upgraded windows...
  5. I've been charged twice to upgrade to windows 11 pro

I've been charged twice to upgrade to windows 11 pro: To be honest I'm incredibly frustrated. I've followed all the steps to try and get this resolved from forum community answers and it just takes me round in circles? All the way back to looking in forums with no actual solution or button to request a refund. I upgraded windows...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  7. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  8. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...
  10. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...