Windows 10: Upgrading to Windows 10 1803 Bluescreens with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog"

Discus and support Upgrading to Windows 10 1803 Bluescreens with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am on windows 10 1709 and have been trying to update to 1803 but every time it gets up to 42% it BSOD with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog" I have tried many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Maho_, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Maho_ Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 1803 Bluescreens with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog"

I am on windows 10 1709 and have been trying to update to 1803 but every time it gets up to 42% it BSOD with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog" I have tried many solutions like update/reinstall drivers and uninstall antivirus but that did nothing. Any help would be really appreciated.

I almost forgot I have the setupmem.dmp link here. Upgrading to Windows 10 1803 Bluescreens with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog" :)

:)

Maho_, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 4, 2018
  3. BSOD DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG While Installing Update Windows 10 1803

Dear Experts,

I have some problem while installing Windows Update 1803 , I got BSOD and the stop code is DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG

Here is the image of BSOD

Upgrading to Windows 10 1803 Bluescreens with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog" 799237b9-fc36-488a-90e8-04769ed48256?upload=true.jpg

Here is the DMP file and NVO file

BSOD DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG

Thank you for your help

Best Regards,

Bintang

Tahta Bintang Pratama, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Upgrading to Windows 10 1803 Bluescreens with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog" - Similar Threads - Upgrading 1803 Bluescreens

2. DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG during upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG during upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10: First of all, the upgrade doesn't show in Windows Update. My Intel PC already made the upgrade, but this AMD didn't? Could it be the AMD or the ASUS RAID?Nevertheless, from other threads I read, that you log the rollback process. Therefore, I zipped the entire...
  3. DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG during upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG during upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10: First of all, the upgrade doesn't show in Windows Update. My Intel PC already made the upgrade, but this AMD didn't? Could it be the AMD or the ASUS RAID?Nevertheless, from other threads I read, that you log the rollback process. Therefore, I zipped the entire...
  4. Driver_PNP_Watchdog upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_PNP_Watchdog upgrading to Windows 11: Trying to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Device Health Check says I'm compatible and I know my PC is well above spec. Anybody have any clue?...
  5. Driver_PNP_Watchdog upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver_PNP_Watchdog upgrading to Windows 11: Trying to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Device Health Check says I'm compatible and I know my PC is well above spec. Anybody have any clue?...
  6. Windows 10 1803 - Dell 7490 with Bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1803 - Dell 7490 with Bluescreens: The computer was reimaged after it was suffering from Bluecreen crashes a couple of weeks ago. The same bluescreens are occurring without a significant load on the computer running standard office apps, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. A dump file was obtained:...
  7. Driver_pnp_watchdog error on clean install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver_pnp_watchdog error on clean install of windows 10: I installed a new nvme ssd in my computer and I'm trying to reinstall windows 10. I currently have linux mint installed and now trying to dual boot windows. I used the media creation tool from MS to create a bootable USB drive. When I boot from the USB drive, I get the...
  8. Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 1803 (DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG error and 0xc1900101)

Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 1803 (DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG error and 0xc1900101): Hi, I am trying to update to Windows 10 1803 since April but it does not work. During the upgrade process, I have the error DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG and the upgrade cancels and rolls back to 1709. My drivers are up to date and I have no error in the device manager. In the...
  9. April Update 1803 on Windows 10 fails with DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    April Update 1803 on Windows 10 fails with DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG: Hi all Yet another person with the april 2018 update failing to install! I've tried a lot of the recommendations on this forum and have essentially come to a stalemate. I am sharing the setupmem.dmp file here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgUKHL1iWVHAhyHyPfyakkGKacVj Any help...
  10. Driver PNP Watchdog error when upgrading to Windows 10 version 1803

Driver PNP Watchdog error when upgrading to Windows 10 version 1803: I've been trying to install Windows 10 version 1803 (aka Windows 10 April 2018 Update) for the last couple months. It failed back in April or May, and then tried to reinstall a month later, where it failed again. I tried upgrading an ethernet driver today, hoping it was the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix driver pnp watchdog