Windows 10: Upload file for iCloud photos is missing

Discus and support Upload file for iCloud photos is missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After installing Win 10, my HP desktop has a fit at startup. Message slides rapidly in and out, saying 'Upload file for iCloud is missing' . Screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by centurion3, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Upload file for iCloud photos is missing

After installing Win 10, my HP desktop has a fit at startup. Message slides rapidly in and out, saying 'Upload file for iCloud is missing' . Screen alternates with black screen several times. Tool bar disappears and re-appears a few times. Eventually, about 5 minutes or so, and after CPU fan has made a lot of noise, everything settles down and PC behaves normally.

:)

centurion3, Sep 25, 2015
  2. gwh123 Win User

How do I stop this annoying message Upload folder for ICloud Photos is missing from continuing?

How do I stop this annoying message Upload folder for ICloud Photos is missing from continuing to overload my messages?

gwh123, Sep 25, 2015
  3. WIndows 10 and iCloud

Windows 10 loaded fine on my desktop PC, but as soon as I restarted, the iCloud icon popped up with an error message 'My Photo Stream can't be updated because you don't have permission to add files to the download folder.' The whole system became de-stabilised
    but I managed to revert back to Windows 7, where the following message appeared in the task bar on the iCloud icon: 'The upload folder for iCloud photos is missing. The upload folder for iCloud photos has been moved or deleted'. So, I deleted iCloud, re-installed
    it, and loaded Windows 10 again. As soon as I had loaded Windows 10 again and restarted, the same thing happened. I then managed to get into settings in Windows 10 (although this was difficult because of the de-stabilisation) and deleted iCloud, whereupon
    everything worked fine. Oddly, I have iCloud on my Laptop and there have been no problems with the Windows 10 upgrade. Any advice or ideas to overcome this would be appreciated (of course I don't now have access to my iCloud contacts list in Outlook!)

Thank You!

JRP IW 1971, Sep 25, 2015
Thema:

Upload file for iCloud photos is missing

1. Upload file for iCloud photos is missing - Similar Threads - Upload file iCloud

2. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...
  3. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...
  4. Windows iCloud - Stuck Uploading Files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows iCloud - Stuck Uploading Files: After a windows update 2 weeks ago my icloud, which was working well before this, stop syncing files. I have tried logging out and logging back in. I wiped my windows installation and reinstalled the iCloud app through the windows store. According to the iCloud Drive Log this...
  5. Windows iCloud - Stuck Uploading Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows iCloud - Stuck Uploading Files: After a windows update 2 weeks ago my icloud, which was working well before this, stop syncing files. I have tried logging out and logging back in. I wiped my windows installation and reinstalled the iCloud app through the windows store. According to the iCloud Drive Log this...
  6. Windows iCloud - Stuck Uploading Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. iCloud photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud photos: Hello everyone, I am having some difficulties deleting a bunch of iCloud photos files from my file explorer. Thing is, whenever I try to delete the computer says the item is unavailable. I have 7 of these ICloud folders just cramming up my view on file explorer and its very...
  8. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  9. file explorer icloud photo detail

file explorer icloud photo detail: in window 10 file explorer, how do I get the detail view in the icloud photo download folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-icloud-photo-detail/742dcd64-5921-4e7b-a193-3a541aea2ef3"
  10. uploading sd photos into photo files

in Windows 10 Support
    uploading sd photos into photo files: I just got a new computer with windows 10! When I insert an sd card from my camera, I can view the photos on the card but cant figure out how to move them into my photo files?? 53323

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upload folder for icloud photos is missing

2. the upload folder for icloud is missing

3. upload folder for icloud photos missing

4. the upload folder for icloud photos is missing,
  5. icloud photos upload folder missing in windows,
  6. upload folder to icloud photos is missing,
  7. windows 10 icloud photos missing,
  8. upload folder icloud photos missing,
  9. icloud upload folder is missing,
  10. i cloud photos the upload folder is missing in icloud for windows,
  11. upload folder for icloud is missing,