Windows 10: Upload photos onto a website

Discus and support Upload photos onto a website in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I upload photos onto an ad on a website please. 15018 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pj2891, Aug 9, 2015.

1. pj2891 Win User

Upload photos onto a website

How do I upload photos onto an ad on a website please.

:)

pj2891, Aug 9, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

downloading photos from computer to shutterfly

Hi TD_29, the simplest method is:

Open the photos App

Drag the photos you want to upload from the Photos App onto your Desktop

(this will create a copy of the photos to upload)

Then upload the photos form your Desktop

Finally, delete the photos form your Desktop

DaveM121, Aug 9, 2015
  3. TomBrad95 Win User
    when i save a photo via net & load via pc in my phone, ny phone show two photos,when i remove one both photo removed, so what the solution?

This maybe the result of SkyDrive's automatic uploading whereby you are seeing the photo that you have saved onto your phone as well as the version that is uploaded onto SkyDrive

TomBrad95, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Upload photos onto a website

Do you mean this website?

Torquemada, Aug 9, 2015
  5. pj2891 Win User
    No I am trying to put an ad on Preloved and upload pictures of te item onto the website but I dont know how to do it. I ave downloaded te pics onto my photos but tey dont sow up wen I try to put tem on the ad

pj2891, Aug 9, 2015
  6. Torquemada, Aug 9, 2015
  7. pj2891 Win User
    I have tried this link but it doesnt connect to anything.

pj2891, Aug 9, 2015
  8. pj2891 Win User

I know how to place an ad. It was easy with vista. Te problem is tat I copy my pictures into photos from an sd card and can see them but I dont know how I copy tem onto the ad. It is a windows 10 thing as it was easier with vista. I dont know ow to upload tem onto te ad

pj2891, Aug 9, 2015
  9. Works for me

Upload photos onto a website [​IMG]

Torquemada, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Upload photos onto a website - Similar Threads - Upload photos onto

2. Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheDevilsTrinket [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7yzm2/uploaded_my_phone_photos_onto_my_computer/
  3. Upload photo from laptop to an online website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upload photo from laptop to an online website: Hello, I used to be able to upload with no problems. Now, it simply is not working. The circle just goes round and round and then says "error" I am attempting to upload a photo from my desktop to a specific website. I have other members who have tried and it worked for...
  4. Photo upload

Photo upload: Can you help me upload photos from camera to computer - old way no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-upload/e7c64b4e-02f6-4a46-afce-80d706025e79"
  5. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  6. upload photos

upload photos: I am unable to upload photos from my iphone to my pc using window photo or directly from DCIM. i can upload a few then get a message that device not connected. i have tried numerous different pc's windows 7 and windows 10, multiple usb cords and 2 different apple devices...
  7. Photo uploads

Photo uploads: I'm having trouble using Microsoft Photos to upload photos from my camera or a memory card to my PC. I was able to do this no trouble all year up until the end of August, thus: I clicked on Photos program, it gave me a menu saying "Looking for new photos and videos", then...
  8. Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

in Windows 10 Support
    Organising and uploading photos to other websites.: PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP! I am on the point of giving up with microsoft for ever because NOTHING works and everything that is meant to be an improvement is a complication! OK: ALL I want to do is to upload pictures, ideally to photobox but dropbox or google photos...
  9. uploading photos from photos app to a website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uploading photos from photos app to a website: Hi - I want to upload some photos from the photo app to a website, so I can print them. I can't seem to be able to access the photos app (only pictures) as an upload option. Can you help?...
  10. Photo upload

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photo upload: I just 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday from 7. Windows 7 has a generic photo upload program that activated when I hooked the camera up. Windows 10 does not recognize my camera in G drive. Is there a generic program available to upload photos? Samsung support says they do...