Windows 10: Upload speed to Onedrive servers. What are you getting?

Discus and support Upload speed to Onedrive servers. What are you getting? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What kind of upload speed are you guys getting to your Onedrive server? I have a 1Gb/1Gb connection and get a max upload of about 80Mb/s (10MB/s). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by streetwolf, May 18, 2017.

1. Upload speed to Onedrive servers. What are you getting?

What kind of upload speed are you guys getting to your Onedrive server? I have a 1Gb/1Gb connection and get a max upload of about 80Mb/s (10MB/s). I was hoping to upload large gigabyte files utilizing my 1Gb upload pipe.

:)

streetwolf, May 18, 2017

2. Win 10 OneDrive Stop an upload

Server is busy probably.

And your own Internet Speed will have something to do with this as well. What is the "Upload Speed" provided by your ISP?

CassMorrison_2735, May 18, 2017
  3. Win 10 OneDrive Stop an upload

Hi Graham,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

If you’re experiencing slow uploading speed while uploading documents, folders or pictures from the computer, turning on Improve upload speed option might help in improving upload speed.

Right-click on the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar and click
    Settings to open Microsoft OneDrive’s settings dialog box.

On the Performance tab and make sure Improve upload speed by uploading files in batches option is turned on.

Also refer the helpful article provided below and check if it helps.

Fix OneDrive sync problems with Windows
    10, Windows 7, or Windows Vista

Hope this helps. Get back to us if you need further assistance on OneDrive.

Anish A Kumar, May 18, 2017
  4. pparks1 Win User

Upload speed to Onedrive servers. What are you getting?

Cannot help you there, I only have 5Mbps on my upload.

pparks1, May 18, 2017
Thema:

Upload speed to Onedrive servers. What are you getting?

1. Upload speed to Onedrive servers. What are you getting? - Similar Threads - Upload speed Onedrive

2. No upload speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No upload speed: Hi,I'm having an issue with my upload speed on this PC. Windows 10 Home - 22H2Intel core i7 - 9700 CPU @ 3.00 Ghz64 bit operating systemI tested other computers in the house and there are no issues. All downloads and upload speed are as they should be. I got a new router from...
  3. No upload speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No upload speed: Hi,I'm having an issue with my upload speed on this PC. Windows 10 Home - 22H2Intel core i7 - 9700 CPU @ 3.00 Ghz64 bit operating systemI tested other computers in the house and there are no issues. All downloads and upload speed are as they should be. I got a new router from...
  4. Upload Speed

Upload Speed: I live in a house with 4 other people. My computer and one other computer runs on ethernet. Everyone else's upload speed in 30-40 mb/s while mine is always less than 1mb/s. Everyone has good download speed and mine is 97-105 consistently on Ethernet, and everyone else's is...
  5. Upload speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload speed: So first of all I’m streamer and the minimum speed I need for good quality stream is has to be around 30 or more less than that it’s not working for me anyway when I had windows 10 my upload speed was 30 or 40 when I changed it windows 11 the maximum upload speed is 15 on my...
  6. Upload speed

Upload speed: So first of all I’m streamer and the minimum speed I need for good quality stream is has to be around 30 or more less than that it’s not working for me anyway when I had windows 10 my upload speed was 30 or 40 when I changed it windows 11 the maximum upload speed is 15 on my...
  7. Windows server upload speed problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server upload speed problems: Hello, so we have some problem that i cant find any solution..We have a server with windows server 2019 latest updates connected 10G network card directly to 10G router and next ISP router.we get 9Gb/s download and ~1,5Gb/s upload. when downloading over internet from that...
  8. Windows server upload speed problems

Windows server upload speed problems: Hello, so we have some problem that i cant find any solution..We have a server with windows server 2019 latest updates connected 10G network card directly to 10G router and next ISP router.we get 9Gb/s download and ~1,5Gb/s upload. when downloading over internet from that...
  9. USB3 external HDD speeds what are you getting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB3 external HDD speeds what are you getting: Hi folks what sort of HDD speeds should you guys be getting say copying files from external USB3 HDD to an internal spinner (not SSD). (Cheap 5400 RPM drives -- not "Black" or super fast SCSI ones and no RAID in operation). Same File system on both HDD's (EXT4 in...
  10. Are your upload speeds to OneDrive slow?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are your upload speeds to OneDrive slow?: I've had various internet speeds over the course of using OneDrive to store my files. I had upload speeds of 35Mb/s, 42Mb/s, and now with FIOS about 880Mb/s. In every case my upload speed to the OneDrive server was a fraction of my actual upload speed. Now on FIOS I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upload videos what bitrate for one drive sharing?