Windows 10: Upon regular update an unusual message appeared....

Discus and support Upon regular update an unusual message appeared.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; upon regular Windows Updating I noticed a message in red which reads "some settings are managed by your organisation"....I have no idea what this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dollydaydream, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Upon regular update an unusual message appeared....

upon regular Windows Updating I noticed a message in red which reads "some settings are managed by your organisation"....I have no idea what this means....I have no organisation....? any ideas

:)

dollydaydream, Jul 11, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Upon regular update an unusual message appeared.... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jul 11, 2018
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Upon regular update an unusual message appeared....

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Upon regular update an unusual message appeared....

1. Upon regular update an unusual message appeared.... - Similar Threads - Upon regular update

2. "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" message................

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" message................: Hi,I got the message bellow found on my Outlook spam folder.Is it a legit message or a spam?How could I identify it?Thank you!=========================================================================Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Mon...
  3. "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" message................

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" message................: Hi,I got the message bellow found on my Outlook spam folder.Is it a legit message or a spam?How could I identify it?Thank you!=========================================================================Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Mon...
  4. Message upon booting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message upon booting up: Upon booting up my PC, the following appears on the screen: Checking Media Presence Media Present Start PXE over IDv4. Press ESC to about PXE boot I usually just let it do its thing. Seems to boot up as usual and everything is working just fine. Just wondering why...
  5. Unusual Message from Outlook 365

in Browsers and Email
    Unusual Message from Outlook 365: i am running Office 365's Outlook under W10 build 1909 and have just begun to get the following message from Outlook. [img] Is there a way to not have it displayed when the condition has occurred? 162939
  6. Regular BSOD with varying error messages

Regular BSOD with varying error messages: Hi I get Blue Screen Of Death crashes on a regular basis. When I livestream gameplay with Streamlabs OBS, I can be 85% sure to have a crash in the first about 90 minutes. However, after that first crash I can be pretty sure not to have one afterwards, even though I play and...
  7. How to stop full screen messages appearing upon boot up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop full screen messages appearing upon boot up?: I have an unattended PC running Windows 10 Pro, that is configured to reboot automatically and auto-sign in at 5AM every day. On some occasions when Windows updates have been installed and the PC reboots, before getting to the desktop, a full screen message will appear to...
  8. appearance of message

in Windows 10 Customization
    appearance of message: How do I change how the cursor appears in notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/appearance-of-message/2ff5e602-e258-4434-bddf-2c3f7dfcef1c
  9. Regular BSOD of various messages

Regular BSOD of various messages: Hi There I have been experiencing random and varied BSODs on my system for some time now. Memory_Management and Page Fault In Non Paged Area are two that I see more often but the issue is certainly not limited to these two error codes. System stability seems to vary; on...
  10. Unusual Message at Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual Message at Startup: Since creators update was installed a couple of days ago, I've been seeing this message on the screen during boot up, "Scanning and repairing drive , (followed by a bunch of things in parentheses), then ending with 100%" Then the machine finishes booting up. This happens all...