Windows 10: Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Discus and support Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I have been working on my computer to fix several faults. Everything is now working (I did in situ reinstall of Win 10 Creator) with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noels7, Sep 2, 2017.

1. noels7 Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Hi

I have been working on my computer to fix several faults.
    Everything is now working (I did in situ reinstall of Win 10 Creator) with the exception
    of the following: Browse for folder action

Sometimes it works but majority of the time all I get when attempting this action
    is the continual rotating blue circle (I presume busy)

This problem I am having is hard to describe but I will give an example(this applies within
    windows explorer when I attempt copy to folder also).

Example: I am using a flight simulator and wish to add a scenery area.
    Select Scenery Library
    Select add scenery area dialog box appears (which advises directory)
    Then select Browse for folder dialog appears Scroll down to Select directory

This is where the rotating circle starts and naturally I cannot access that directory to gain
    access to the particular folder I require.

Same problem exists when I select a file right click copy to folder and same scenario as above.

My apologies for long winded description of the problem but I didn't really know how to describe it.

Any assistance would be appreciated

:)

noels7, Sep 2, 2017

2. 6230 Assistance required please

it is if you have a minimal amount on the card but if you have lots you would be there all day

techbuzzireland, Sep 2, 2017
  3. 6230 Assistance required please

THERE SHOULD BE CARD WITH NEW 6300 AND THE MMC IS IN THE 6230 UNLESS YOU HAVE MICRO SD ADAPTOR IN IT AND THE SD CARD YOU CAN USE NOKIA PC SUITE TO TRANSFER THE IMAGES TO PC FROM 6230,THEN FROM PC TO 6300.

techbuzzireland, Sep 2, 2017
  4. Callender Win User

Callender, Sep 2, 2017
  5. noels7 Win User
    Hi Callender

Many thanks for your response. I followed the tutorial and did as instructed.
    Problem remains.
    For example the problem will appear after 2 actions, 1 action or not at all as
    described above.

The process requires 8 additions to the scenery area. So far have only 3 added and when the problem
    exists I have to close program and start again.

Again any assistance would be appreciated.

noels7, Sep 2, 2017
  6. Callender Win User
    Callender, Sep 2, 2017
  7. noels7 Win User
    Hi Callender

As requested

noels7, Sep 3, 2017
  8. Callender Win User

I don't see any attached zip file?

Callender, Sep 3, 2017
  9. noels7 Win User
    It is under my signature in last post. Rar file (desktop) 1.48 mb

noels7, Sep 3, 2017
  10. Callender Win User
    Okay it didn't show up for me before. I'm just grabbing a copy of Peazip.

Callender, Sep 3, 2017
  11. Callender Win User
    Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Sep 3, 2017
  12. noels7 Win User
    Ok will do over next couple of days.
    Many thanks for your ongoing assistance.

noels7, Sep 3, 2017
  13. Callender Win User

On second thoughts it could be classic shell. If you feel like reinstalling classic shell then first remove it and reboot to test.

Callender, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder - Similar Threads - Urgent assistance required

2. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP REQUIRED: ASUS XM407MA screen at boot-up. How can I remedy this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-help-required/247576f8-41c4-4167-b52c-af1ad0de713a
  3. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT HELP REQUIRED: ASUS XM407MA screen at boot-up. How can I remedy this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-help-required/247576f8-41c4-4167-b52c-af1ad0de713a
  4. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Urgent please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent please: Hello, I have a strange question and I didn't know which was the correct topic for it but please help me, because I want to know the truth, that's why I'm asking for the help of the experts here. Three weeks ago my laptop hinge gave out even though it was relatively new Dell...
  6. Urgent please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent please: Hello, I have a strange question and I didn't know which was the correct topic for it but please help me, because I want to know the truth, that's why I'm asking for the help of the experts here. Three weeks ago my laptop hinge gave out even though it was relatively new Dell...
  7. Urgent Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urgent Please: each time I try to set up any program to the laptop, it asks for the PIN for an old account that is on the laptop. I reached out to my friend who previously had the laptop, but he says he can't remember the PIN, & has no access to the added email address!! I cannot even set...
  8. I require assistance.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I require assistance.: So long story short I built my first PC with a new blank hard drive. Ive ran the installation process but im stuck in an install loop! Can someone please help me to understand whats going on? submitted by /u/KozakTheGhost [link] [comments]...
  9. Assistance Required Urgently - Local Area Connection Detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assistance Required Urgently - Local Area Connection Detected: Hi Guys, Machine: Dell Vostro 3550 OS: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Version 1909 Firstly, Merry Christmas from Malaysia! Secondly, I have noticed a change in my home WiFi network lately and I am pretty certain that I am being spied on (that person is probably reading what I am...
  10. urgent help required

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    urgent help required: I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and documents have vanished and I didnt delete them . I have no backup and there were many important files . Please help .I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and...