Windows 10: URL Access. The requested URL was rejected

Discus and support URL Access. The requested URL was rejected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; While trying to access MY Account on the Facebook home page I get the following message The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WillHarrell, Jul 19, 2018.

1. URL Access. The requested URL was rejected

While trying to access MY Account on the Facebook home page I get the following message The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: 12399196352592755151 When using the Edge browser. It works fine on inprivate Window (Edge) and internet Explorer.

:)

WillHarrell, Jul 19, 2018

2. URL Access. The requested URL was rejected

While trying to access MY Account on the https://capablegroupinc.ca/ I get the following message The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
    Your support ID is: 12399196352592755151 When using the Edge browser. It works fine on inprivate Window (Edge) and internet Explorer.

WillHarrell, Oct 17, 2018
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 17, 2018
  4. wolf Win User

URL Access. The requested URL was rejected

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

URL Access. The requested URL was rejected

1. URL Access. The requested URL was rejected - Similar Threads - URL Access requested

2. The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID...: I tried filling out the form on the government website, but for a week it's always been like that.What actions are needed to resolve this problem? Info on my PC as of 07/11/2023Operating System: Windows 11 Home Single Language 64-bit 10.0, Build 22621...
  3. The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID...: I tried filling out the form on the government website, but for a week it's always been like that.What actions are needed to resolve this problem? Info on my PC as of 07/11/2023Operating System: Windows 11 Home Single Language 64-bit 10.0, Build 22621...
  4. URL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    URL: How to get the URL of a downloaded file that is being downloaded by Windows’ downloader? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/url/b18ea3aa-a24e-4934-ad0e-9acb0dd028d8
  5. URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URL: How to get the URL of a downloaded file that is being downloaded by Windows’ downloader? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/url/b18ea3aa-a24e-4934-ad0e-9acb0dd028d8
  6. URL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Edge message: requested URL was rejected, Your support ID is: 4957125144582112403

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge message: requested URL was rejected, Your support ID is: 4957125144582112403: Edge was working with my attempt to access a website URL this morning and now this afternoon I get a new Edge tab with the message URL rejected and "my" support id shown in subject. What actions are needed to resolve this problem?I have successfully installed update 21H1 on...
  8. URL access loophole / Issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    URL access loophole / Issue: Hi I wonder if anybody can help or if they know this is a know issue. Been using Microsoft Family for my kids and noticed there is a flaw in how it may block a certain URL & allows the child to access. e.g. Blocked URL www.youtube.com Allowed URL - Specific Youtube...
  9. Unable to access a URL copied to a

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to access a URL copied to a: Word 2013.Firefox.Windows 10 home. I have started to get the message “Yours organisation’s policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. Please contact your help desk” when I control click a URL copied to a Word doc.I have the latest edition of Firefox. If I...
  10. The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server.: The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.34 Server at cherbourgmemory.org Port 80...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The requested URL was rejected

2. url rejected windows 10

3. the requested url was rejected. please consult with your administrator.

4. https://s.yimg.com/rq/darla/3-20-0/html/r-sf.html,
  5. the requested url was rejected windows 10,
  6. url rejected,
  7. url rejected message on windows 10,
  8. exchange 2016 owa the requested url was rejected,
  9. requested url rejected,
  10. The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: 3963962056517318704,
  11. the requested url was rejected. please consult with your administrator. all browsers,
  12. The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.Your support ID is:,
  13. windows iis server the requested url was rejected. please contact your administrator. your support id is,
  14. microsoft requested url rejected,
  15. url rejected message