Windows 10: I cannot write my email address because the URL the key is not working

Discus and support I cannot write my email address because the URL the key is not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot write my email address because the URL the key is not working eg^^ qwertyuiop'¡ asdfghjkl # ºzxcvbnm,.ç this has happened to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by frustrated----, Jan 7, 2019.

1. I cannot write my email address because the URL the key is not working

I cannot write my email address because the URL the key is not working eg^^

qwertyuiop'¡

asdfghjkl #

ºzxcvbnm,.ç this has happened to the keys.

:)

frustrated----, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

3. external0 Win User
    email address from address book on E72 and removing old emails

Hi,

I like my E72 but I have two problems that really annoy me.

1. In the past when ever I would write a new email I would get list of suggested email addresses in the "To" field. For example, if I would was to write the letter S I would get the email address of the people in my address book whose name starts with an
    S (sam, Sofia etc).

for some reason this feature stopped working on my phone and I can't find how to make it work again. if I want to send an email I need to manually write the email address in the "To" field.

The auto suggestion feature works perfectly on my wife's phone (an E72 with the same firmware – 22.007) but on my phone it won't suggest email addresses from my contacts.

2. Another problem is that my Gmail that is synced to the phone, through the Nokia Messenger server is locked on "hide emails older than 2 weeks". Now, I have hundreds of emails stored on my phone that dates to February 1st – the day I got the Phone!

Is there a way to delete these emails automatically, without deleting them on the Gmail account itself? It makes my phone really when going through the emails.

Thanks in advance,

External

external0, Jan 10, 2020
  4. mfbourn Win User

I cannot write my email address because the URL the key is not working

How do I program a keyboard key to print my email address

Thanks for the suggestion. Nothing has worked so far. It looks like macros only work with word processing. I simply want to press a key and have my email address printed since it's so long. Pain to input each time.

mfbourn, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

I cannot write my email address because the URL the key is not working

1. I cannot write my email address because the URL the key is not working - Similar Threads - cannot write email

2. I am writing from my husband's account -- I can't access my email {*** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am writing from my husband's account -- I can't access my email {*** Email address is...: My email icon has disappeared from my home screen. My address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. What now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-writing-from-my-husbands-account-i-cant/a06be262-6bbe-425b-8953-adf2daa27d2c
  3. I am writing from my husband's account -- I can't access my email {*** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am writing from my husband's account -- I can't access my email {*** Email address is...: My email icon has disappeared from my home screen. My address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. What now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-writing-from-my-husbands-account-i-cant/a06be262-6bbe-425b-8953-adf2daa27d2c
  4. CHANGE ADMINISTRATOR EMAIL ADDRESS because this address is now closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CHANGE ADMINISTRATOR EMAIL ADDRESS because this address is now closed: How do I change administrator email address? This email has been closed and I cannot log into it any longer. Because my devices are attached to this old email, I cannot link any bluetooth devices either!Help!...
  5. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not working in microsoft store because i want...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not working in microsoft store because i want...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not working in the Microsoft store because I want to update the windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-working-in-microsoft-store-because-i-want/a8f4de9f-8782-4444-ad44-c574b86d8914
  6. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not working in microsoft store because i want...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not working in microsoft store because i want...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not working in the Microsoft store because I want to update the windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-working-in-microsoft-store-because-i-want/a8f4de9f-8782-4444-ad44-c574b86d8914
  7. I cannot add my email address to my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot add my email address to my account: I got a new computer yesterday. I set it up and activated my account using my phone number, assuming it would let me add my email address later as i could not remember the password for my email.I cannot add my email address because it's associated with a microsoft account, I...
  8. Email address url ignored - like dead

in Browsers and Email
    Email address url ignored - like dead: Win10 20H2 I have an account with GMX.COM and a Firefox browser and 2 computers with uptodate Win10 connected by WiFi. On my HP I am suddenly unable to enter my email account. Insert to address bar, Enter - nothing happens except the TAB is marked Login. Different URL work...
  9. Cannot add Microsoft account because "(email address) is already here."

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot add Microsoft account because "(email address) is already here.": Hello all, Somehow my computer login got associated with a different Microsoft account than the one I want to use (and that I think I was using originally.) So I switched to a local account then went back to sign in with Microsoft account and get the error "(email address)...
  10. url address popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    url address popups: how can I turn off these pesky URL address boxes from appearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/url-address-popups/1bd88a53-21bb-42f9-8333-c19f60211592