Windows 10: US Bank icon for desktop shortcut.

Discus and support US Bank icon for desktop shortcut. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't find an icon file for my bank desktop shortcut (looking for US Bank). Lots of images, but no .ico files. Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Richard H Tholen MD, Jul 23, 2018.

1. US Bank icon for desktop shortcut.

I can't find an icon file for my bank desktop shortcut (looking for US Bank). Lots of images, but no .ico files. Thanks!

:)

Richard H Tholen MD, Jul 23, 2018

2. US Bank icon for desktop shortcut.

I can't find an icon file for my bank desktop shortcut (looking for US Bank). Lots of images, but no .ico files. Thanks!

Richard H Tholen MD, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Desktop Shortcut Icons

Hi Mik-Dav,

The desktop shortcut created for a specific website should bear the website's actual logo. With what you've experienced, there could be something wrong with how the shortcut was created.

If you've created the shortcut by selecting Create shortcut, then we suggest that you try the other way, that is by dragging the website icon that appears in the address bar to your desktop. Follow these steps:

• Using Internet Explorer, access a website.
    • Once the website opens, you will see its icon in the address bar.
    • Click and drag the icon on your desktop.

The website shortcut bearing its actual logo should now be saved on your desktop.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 15, 2018
  4. US Bank icon for desktop shortcut.

Desktop Shortcut Icons

I tried using Edge that comes with the computer and I can see the logo you are talking about. When I try to drag it to the desktop you can see that I have it but as soon as I drop it the window opens rather than putting the shortcut icon on the desktop.

mik-dav 1500, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

US Bank icon for desktop shortcut.

1. US Bank icon for desktop shortcut. - Similar Threads - Bank icon desktop

2. Desktop shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop shortcut icons: There is a well-publicized registry hack to hide the little "arrows" on desktop icons to signify that it's a shortcut rather than an application, but I've found this hack to be unreliable - after a reboot all the icons are, as often as not, just blank. Deleting the icon cache...
  3. Desktop, icons and shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop, icons and shortcuts.: What if I am rearranging the icons on my desktop screen continuously over a 100 times either by their name or by their size, will it corrupt my games and other files, icons and shortcuts on the desktop screen or change their actual file location? Will it affect my games,...
  4. Desktop, icons and shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop, icons and shortcuts.: What if I am rearranging the icons on my desktop screen continuously over a 100 times either by their name or by their size, will it corrupt my games and other files, icons and shortcuts on the desktop screen or change their actual file location? Will it affect my games,...
  5. Desktop, icons and shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop, icons and shortcuts.: What if I am rearranging the icons on my desktop screen continuously over a 100 times either by their name or by their size, will it corrupt my games and other files, icons and shortcuts on the desktop screen or change their actual file location? Plz help! .........
  6. Desktop Shortcut Icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Shortcut Icons: In Windows 10 My icons have disappeared.The names of the items are still there and I can click on them to access the programme.But the icon pictures are not showing.I have done personalislation/Themes/desktop items but with no success.I have even done System Restore but no...
  7. Desktop Shortcut Icons

Desktop Shortcut Icons: How do I give a standard user permission to add/delete desktop shortcuts/icons by the drag-drop method? New HP All-In-One, W-10 Home. Standard user not able to drag programs/web pages onto the desktop to create a shortcut. I can do it in Admin, but standard user cannot, nor...
  8. Desktop Shortcut Icons

Desktop Shortcut Icons: Made a desktop shortcut for spotify on my laptop. Turned the computer off and when I came back to it the spotify icon had disappeared and was replaced by blank sheet. How can I get the icon back and stop this from happening in the future?...
  9. Desktop Shortcut Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Shortcut Icons: Hello, Recently I noticed some small icons added over my desktop shortcuts. The icons were always clean, I even managed to remove the arrows once. Now there is over them sort of couple of human figures, as on attached screenshot. How to remove it so the icons will be clean...
  10. Desktop Shortcut Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Shortcut Icons: Hello, Recently I noticed some small icons added over my desktop shortcuts. The icons were always clean, I even managed to remove the arrows once. Now there is over them sort of couple of human figures, as on attached screenshot. How to remove it so the icons will be clean...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. us bank icon for desktop

2. us bank icon

3. us bank desktop

4. bank icons for desktop,
  5. us bank desktop site,
  6. banking icons for desktop,
  7. us bank icon on desktop,
  8. us bank shortcut for desktop,
  9. us bank desktop for windows,
  10. us bank icon download,
  11. us bank shortcut,