Windows 10: US Senators introduce bill to secure Internet of Things devices

Discus and support US Senators introduce bill to secure Internet of Things devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The bill would also expand legal protections for security researchers who hunt for vulnerabilities. A bipartisan group of senators have introduced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

US Senators introduce bill to secure Internet of Things devices

Read more: Senators introduce bill to secure Internet of Things devices | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jul 31, 2017
  2. KenMcC Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update Desktop Icons keep getting rearranged

@Ronlagu and Heck Microsoft Windows 10 Project ???MANAGER???

I second the above!!! All of US are as Frustrated with you as we are with the Senate of the US /////Pitiful Why not test these simple things before release?? These are the things that show up with your Customers... The hidden things being fixed we appreciate...
    but these are the VISABLE item that make customers MAD.

KenMcC, Jul 31, 2017
  3. VictorGZN Win User
    Microsoft Information Gathering

I sent this message to my Senator under the "Freedom of Information Act". They acknowledged that they received my request. The answer was, DEAD SILENCE! No response, no further comment from Senator Isakson's office! Ask your Senator and see what you get.
    Next I guess we have to ask the Director of NSA. Talk about Orwell's 1984 and Big Brother...

VictorGZN, Jul 31, 2017
Thema:

US Senators introduce bill to secure Internet of Things devices

1. US Senators introduce bill to secure Internet of Things devices - Similar Threads - Senators introduce bill

2. some thing is wrong its not you its us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some thing is wrong its not you its us: Hello , I get some thing is wrong its not you its us message whenever i try to login to my child laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-thing-is-wrong-its-not-you-its-us/aa3ab374-d278-4ce1-a1c2-76b72c261f1c
  3. some thing is wrong its not you its us

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some thing is wrong its not you its us: Hello , I get some thing is wrong its not you its us message whenever i try to login to my child laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-thing-is-wrong-its-not-you-its-us/aa3ab374-d278-4ce1-a1c2-76b72c261f1c
  4. Security NOT just an Enterprise thing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security NOT just an Enterprise thing: Security is not only a concern for Enterprise business environments. So, while I have a break between sessions at iTech today...Whether for your personal data or in case of a hardware failure or an OS issue, security is your issue, ALSO, not just a business problem.1. Have...
  5. Bypass 30 day billing security restriction.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bypass 30 day billing security restriction.: My friends recently brought the free game Vigor and after looking into it it looks like a fun game to play. The problem was the game is only on the Microsoft store website not the desktop app, this created several problems for me. I tried to download the game with my main...
  6. Internet "No Internet, Secured"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet "No Internet, Secured": I recently updated Win10 build 19041.329, and ever since I have had issues with WiFi connection. At first, no WiFi service was being recognized and I got some advice in the Community to reset some things at the command prompt and could then recognize and connect to networks....
  7. No Internet, Secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet, Secured: We are experiencing issues with Wi-Fi connections on Windows 10. Please read the issue behavior, configuration, and things we have tried before responding. If you need more information, please let me know. Note - we believe that there is an issue with the authentication...
  8. Secured, no internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Secured, no internet: submitted by /u/Doctor_Monty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqaowc/secured_no_internet/
  9. Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced a new Internet of Things (IoT) solution, the Exynos i T100, which enhances the security and reliability of devices designed for short-range communications. Along with the...
  10. Introducing Windows Defender Security Center

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Windows Defender Security Center: Security threats are some of the leading concerns our customers have with technology today and that’s why we’ve built Windows 10 to be the most secure version of Windows ever. With comprehensive, built-in security features, Windows 10 provides protection from viruses and...