Windows 10: USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller can't eject flashdisk

Discus and support USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller can't eject flashdisk in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i have some trouble with my windows, i have windows 10 v1803 64bit, and the problem before i got the update my usb can ejected how ever i search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nur Abdullah, Jul 10, 2018.

1. USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller can't eject flashdisk

hi,

i have some trouble with my windows, i have windows 10 v1803 64bit, and the problem before i got the update my usb can ejected

how ever i search many web and many video its cant solved, this pict on my device manager

my laptop vaio SVS13115gg

USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller can't eject flashdisk e6aa8e6d-ab68-409b-8401-dbf725811320?upload=true.png

thanks

and sorry my bad language

:)

Nur Abdullah, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller waking computer from sleep

Hi Parker,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

Follow the Methods below.

Method 1: Run power troubleshooter.

a. Press Windows +R key on the keyboard.

b. Type troubleshooting in the pop-up box and press Enter.

c. Click System and Security on left panel.

d. Click Power, new window will popup.

e. Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: update Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver from this link.

Downloads for Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver

Method 3: Compatibility mode

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 10, 2018
  3. VIA USB 3 eXtensible host controller 1.0 (microsoft) issue

Of course.

Each time I do I receive an error message saying that the device is missing when I try to install the gigabyte drivers.

And when I restart the PC the Microsoft VIA USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller is still there as if the system re-installed it

VasilisStathis, Jul 10, 2018
  4. USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller can't eject flashdisk

USB 3.0 eXtensible host controller

Can I safely uninstall the Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible host controller - 1.0? If I do what affect will it have on my computer. I'm using Windows 10 and everything worked fine till I got the upgrade.

EvelynRudnick, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller can't eject flashdisk

1. USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller can't eject flashdisk - Similar Threads - USB eXtensible Host

2. Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...: -I tried scanning for hardware in the device manager-I tried restarting my computer, both the normal way and through unplugging the cord-I tried deleting other devices in the USB, and I only ended up losing the other USB 3 Root Hub. Other USB devices reinstall automatically,...
  3. Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...: -I tried scanning for hardware in the device manager-I tried restarting my computer, both the normal way and through unplugging the cord-I tried deleting other devices in the USB, and I only ended up losing the other USB 3 Root Hub. Other USB devices reinstall automatically,...
  4. Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10

USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10: I have a Dell laptop that uses the3.0 eXtensible host controller which I use to control my filter wheel on my telescope. It has worked fine for 3 years. I just bought a new HP Envy laptop whihc has the 3.1 eXtensible host controller and the filter wheel works for a few...
  6. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem

USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem: I have a new HP Envy x360 with WIFI 6. I cannot connect to iTunes with any Apple device I own. iPhone Xr, iPhone 4S, iPad AIR, iPad AIR 2nd and 4th gen. Latest iPad Apple support had me try multiple tests, they cannot locate any issues, Apple case #101228548743. HP says...
  7. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem

USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem: Hello, I just don't know where to start. I'm trying to fix this issue for a week now and can't figure it out. My USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller is missing rom my device manager list. It's hiden when i got no usb flash connected to it. As soon as i Connect something to...
  8. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem

USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem: Hello, I just don't know where to start. I'm trying to fix this issue for a week now and can't figure it out. My USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller is missing rom my device manager list. It's hiden when i got no usb flash connected to it. As soon as i Connect something to the...
  9. USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10 (1809...

USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10 (1809...: Hi , I created an reference image from WIndows 10 Enterprise 1809 which I have installed on a Dell Optiplex 5260 AIO and a Dell 3050 AIO Both These pc will control a medical device over USB . In Device Manager the 5260 states USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller (1.1)...
  10. Via usb 3.0 extensible host controller

Via usb 3.0 extensible host controller: Lately I have been streaming and every time in mid stream the Host controller gets a driver error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/via-usb-30-extensible-host-controller/096f17f1-a96e-4464-9a1f-839aa9dc6876