Windows 10: USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10

Discus and support USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hey, well i upgraded to windows 10 and i use a usb 4g dongle to connect to the net, all software was installed for the device but it would not get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WizKid23, Jul 31, 2015.

1. WizKid23 Win User

USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10

hey,

well i upgraded to windows 10 and i use a usb 4g dongle to connect to the net, all software was installed for the device but it would not get detected, just kept saying unable to detect 4g modem, but all lights were flashing on the device.

if anyone else has had this problem and knows a fix for it that be great.

thanks.

:)

WizKid23, Jul 31, 2015

2. Tata Photon Whiz on Windows 10.

Hello, My Tata Photon Whiz USB dongle device is not working Windows 10. Whenever I insert the dongle device in the USB, the modem software starts installation every time. Sometime
    a script is displayed on screen that " unable to detect or detecting the device" or the device could not be detected. Earlier I used the same device on Windows 7 needed to install only once and no further installation required. I'm not able to sort out this
    problem. I have run the Windows 10 troubleshooter several times but no avail. Could someone Help me?

Preetam Thakur, Jul 31, 2015
  3. dongle connectivity

Hi All,

My Airtel 4G dongle is not working on windows 1703 .Previously it worked on windows 10 with different version

now I am getting "modem already in use or not configured properly" on this version.

Please help me thanks in advance.

MohdNaseem, Jul 31, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

were you using a pure dongle or setting up Internet access point from a 4G enabled mobile phone. If it was a 4G dongle then that's the problem with the driver - probably not yet ready for W10. A 4G enabled mobile phone sets up an Internet access point quite nicely on W10. (If you do this keep it secure though).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

1. USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10 - Similar Threads - USB Modem Dongle

2. Windows 11 4g usb dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 4g usb dongle: Hello,I have problem with Huawei E3372 LTE USB modem. In device manager I see device but with errorERROR"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  3. Windows 11 4g usb dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 4g usb dongle: Hello,I have problem with Huawei E3372 LTE USB modem. In device manager I see device but with errorERROR"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  4. Airtel 4G USB Modem Driver for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airtel 4G USB Modem Driver for windows 11: My Airtel 4G USB modem is not detected in windows 11, It works fine in other windows OS. Can anybody help it out to solve the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airtel-4g-usb-modem-driver-for-windows-11/44b9149f-7b51-4e38-89ac-e2892f87f695
  5. Airtel 4G USB Modem Driver for windows 11

Airtel 4G USB Modem Driver for windows 11: My Airtel 4G USB modem is not detected in windows 11, It works fine in other windows OS. Can anybody help it out to solve the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airtel-4g-usb-modem-driver-for-windows-11/44b9149f-7b51-4e38-89ac-e2892f87f695
  6. windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS...: windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-doesnt-detect-cdrom-and-sdcard-usb-4g-lte/ca363552-1ed5-48b8-9942-a75f3125f3b4
  7. windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS...

windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS...: windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-doesnt-detect-cdrom-and-sdcard-usb-4g-lte/ca363552-1ed5-48b8-9942-a75f3125f3b4
  8. windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 10 PC 4G Cellular Modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 PC 4G Cellular Modem: Hi,I have a windows 10 PC that has a Verizon 4G Cellular modem in it. The pc is not enabling the cellular modem upon startup. If I want to connect to the internet using the cell service, I have to put the PC into airplane mode and then back to normal. Then the PC will show...
  10. Airtel 4G dongle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airtel 4G dongle: Airtel 4G dongle model E3372H- 607 is not detected by windows 10. When the dongle is connected the web page http://192.168.1.1/html/index.html?version=22.001.29.01.03 failed open. The web page shows error This 192.168.1.1 page can’t be found No webpage was found for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to fix lte 4g modem in window 10

2. not able to install LTE 4G modem on windows 10

3. airtel dongle driver for windows 10 not coming

4. huawei dongle not detected on windows 10,
  5. problem device not ready modem 4g lte,
  6. drivers to run airtel usb modem in windows 10,
  7. dongle not found gnc will run in sim mode,
  8. PC not detecting 4gLTE wifi modem,
  9. windows 10 usb 4g