Windows 10: Usb device not recognized error code43

Discus and support Usb device not recognized error code43 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Data card plug in computer it shows usb device not recognized. So i tried other computer it same problem show. I have already tried troublshooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JasvindarSaini, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Usb device not recognized error code43

Data card plug in computer it shows usb device not recognized.

So i tried other computer it same problem show.

I have already tried troublshooting and update driver.

Plz a strong sloution suggest

:)

JasvindarSaini, Jul 8, 2018

2. USB device not recognized

hi...
    I am facing a problem. Even if I plug in my pen drive into my computer, then my computer is not reading it. I am getting the error message "USB device not recognized"?

ashleysimpson052, Jul 8, 2018
  3. USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, Jul 8, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

Usb device not recognized error code43

USB device not recognized

Does this also happen on a different PC as well?

DRDNA, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Usb device not recognized error code43

1. Usb device not recognized error code43 - Similar Threads - Usb device recognized

2. USB Device Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Device Not Recognized: My laptop repeatedly gives same error which is "USB device not recognized". Because of that, I deactivated USB device in Device Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-device-not-recognized/3c805310-2d39-4ad9-91c6-748002e70429
  3. "USB device not recognized " error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "USB device not recognized " error: Hello I use windows 10 in my laptop. Recently it occurred that whenever I try to plug any USB device it simply gives an error " USB device not recognized ".First I thought maybe it's a hardware issue so I tried plugging in my USB LED lamp that worked perfectly fine and I...
  4. Persistent error - USB device not recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Persistent error - USB device not recognized: I suddenly got this error that says "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it" and I've no idea how to fix it. I ran the troubleshooter and that did nothing. I've unplugged and plugged all my USB devices and everything...
  5. (Code43)

(Code43): Finally updated to the May update and I now get (Code43) and the below info from the device manager properties for the card. Device PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_2182&SUBSYS_12663842&REV_A1\6&80a4a63&0&00000009 requires further installation. What I've tried. The uninstall and reinstall...
  6. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have seen someone else post about this same problem but didn't see a legitimate solution. I have Win 10 and have never had this problem until recently. I'm using an S7 for my mp3 player and all music on it now was loaded via Win 10. All of the sudden, it's not getting...
  7. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: My WIFI mouse via a USB connector sometimes works and sometimes does not. I have tried a second piece of hardware and all three USB ports wit no lasting success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-device-not-recognized/170cc763-dfa0-47fa-a275-cb24e03b0c72
  8. Usb device not recognized.

Usb device not recognized.: Last week, i bought a SanDisk 3.0 64gb usb flash drive, i formatted it to FAT32 with EaseUS for my wii, it worked, but the next day, the wii couldn't read it and also my pc. I tried to plug it in another pc running windows 10 , and another one running windows 8 , and a third...
  9. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have a Lenovo Android phone which after it self-upgraded it's software (customized Android UI) does not get recognized when it's plugged into my Lenovo G50 notebook. When plugged in, Windows gives "USB device not recognized" and the phone cannot be accessed. I've tried...
  10. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have a USB port on my motherboard that never worked. I had the problem with Windows 7 complaining about it, but something I did got Windows 7 to be quiet. Now I have Windows 10. Action Center is popping a steady stream - and I do mean steady - of "USB device not...