Windows 10: USB Device not recognized notice MAKE me MAD

Discus and support USB Device not recognized notice MAKE me MAD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just upgraded from Windows 7 to windows 10 --all working well except continually get message " USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED ,the last USB device you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Captain 221, Aug 28, 2015.

1. USB Device not recognized notice MAKE me MAD

Just upgraded from Windows 7 to windows 10 --all working well except continually get message " USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED ,the last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it "

I have gone into Device manager and see the yellow icon next to "unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed ) I have tried deleting it, disabling it , updating the drivers and still get this stupid error message. No idea which USB caused the problem . No usb presently connected

I will not update other 2 computers to 10 if I cannot get this resolved. Was not a problem with Windows 7

:)

Captain 221, Aug 28, 2015
  2. belitalia Win User

"Fuse" a compatible usb cord to function with my blackberry wireless phone

i bought a usb cord compatible for blackberry, nokia, and some other makes...I have a blackberry phone in which this usb cord plugs in perfectly to my phone and usb plugged into my computer, everything is ok..but then a notice appears stating that it does'nt
    recognize the device.. the usb cord is called "fuse" its compatable with blackberries, Nokia, samsung and other makes..can u help me solve this problem please?

belitalia, Aug 28, 2015
  3. USB Device Not Recognized, Unknown USB Device (Device Descripter Request Failed) Error Code 45

My problem vanished overnight; my theory was a problem with the Dell monitor's built-in USB hub - the screen saver hadn't kicked in for some reason and the monitor was pretty hot to the touch. A good night's rest seems to have mysteriously fixed it.

AndrewFromEssex, Aug 28, 2015
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

USB Device not recognized notice MAKE me MAD

Did you try a different USB port?

eLPuSHeR, Aug 28, 2015
  5. Berton Win User
    I've seen a similar issue and turned out to be the Notebook/Laptop needed drivers for an SD/SDHC Card Reader present in one edge of the case. Seems it used the USB circuitry.

Berton, Aug 28, 2015
  6. I have no idea which USB device caused the issue or which port it was in . As this message has kept goint 3 weeks with no USB in not sure what to do to remove constant error message

7. Thanks. I went onto Sony website to update driver but their drop down menu does not even show windows 10 . How did you update ?

8. Berton Win User

It was a Dell Inspiron 15 Notebook and support.dell.com listed support for Win10 on that model. Might be worth trying the Win8.1 drivers, 32-bit or 64-bit depending upon the version of Windows that is installed.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. USB Device not recognized notice MAKE me MAD - Similar Threads - USB Device recognized

2. USB device not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device not recognized: Hello,Hope you can help me; my USB mouse connection keep pop-up USB device not recognized, have change port several time, and theproblem persists.What should I do?All suggestion welcomesThank you...
  3. USB Device Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Device Not Recognized: My laptop repeatedly gives same error which is "USB device not recognized". Because of that, I deactivated USB device in Device Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-device-not-recognized/3c805310-2d39-4ad9-91c6-748002e70429
  4. Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad: Feel like an idiot for buying such an expensive laptop Surface book 2 15' fully spec'd and not being able to use it properly. Situation: -Tried to factory reset - now stuck in boot loop; - shows windows logo then logo and 'Preparing' with spinning circle - 'The computer...
  5. USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED: I have a teacher who hooks into her Smart board from her laptop and when she is done, she always just unhooks the USB from her laptop and takes it back to her desk. Yesterday she started getting a pop up error from windows saying "The last USB device you connected to this...
  6. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have seen someone else post about this same problem but didn't see a legitimate solution. I have Win 10 and have never had this problem until recently. I'm using an S7 for my mp3 player and all music on it now was loaded via Win 10. All of the sudden, it's not getting...
  7. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: My WIFI mouse via a USB connector sometimes works and sometimes does not. I have tried a second piece of hardware and all three USB ports wit no lasting success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-device-not-recognized/170cc763-dfa0-47fa-a275-cb24e03b0c72
  8. Usb device not recognized.

Usb device not recognized.: Last week, i bought a SanDisk 3.0 64gb usb flash drive, i formatted it to FAT32 with EaseUS for my wii, it worked, but the next day, the wii couldn't read it and also my pc. I tried to plug it in another pc running windows 10 , and another one running windows 8 , and a third...
  9. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have a Lenovo Android phone which after it self-upgraded it's software (customized Android UI) does not get recognized when it's plugged into my Lenovo G50 notebook. When plugged in, Windows gives "USB device not recognized" and the phone cannot be accessed. I've tried...
  10. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have a USB port on my motherboard that never worked. I had the problem with Windows 7 complaining about it, but something I did got Windows 7 to be quiet. Now I have Windows 10. Action Center is popping a steady stream - and I do mean steady - of "USB device not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgraded windows 7 to windows 10 last usb device you connected