Windows 10: USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting withought consent

Discus and support USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting withought consent in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello windows 10 help forms, I have had a huge issue with my computer in the past few days, I am running windows 10 on a GTX 1060 6gig, AMD Athlon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lxrdd, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Lxrdd Win User

USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting withought consent

Hello windows 10 help forms, I have had a huge issue with my computer in the past few days, I am running windows 10 on a GTX 1060 6gig, AMD Athlon eight core processor, and 16 gigs of RAM, I also have a 128 GB SSD that is not showing up on my drives when I went to reset windows. My issue is that I had issues in the past with my network adapter, I bought a new one as the previous one had been disconnecting and reconnecting as soon as I tried to do something on the network. I would normally browse the Internet, Play games, and do other Internet-based activities. Recently over the last few days with this connection issue, I have had to buy a $42 new network adapter, but it is not that That is the problem The problem is that my USB devices are broken or at least a controller. I would like to figure out a software method to fix this as I am not the most comfortable messing around with the cables on my PC. I can, but I prefer not to. Any help is greatly appreciated this is very frustrating and I need a fix ASAP. By the way, windows is booted, but as I mentioned before it keeps reconnecting after disconnecting the USB devices, I have tried going into Windows device manager and uninstalling Devices and then re-loading them to the Windows device manager. Again I am very frustrated and just looking for a software fix a nun a hardware fix as I am not comfortable really going into the internals and my PC.

:)

Lxrdd, Jul 3, 2018
  2. novaforce Win User

USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

I turned off Power Management but no luck. As for the Resources tab in Device Manager, it's not showing up for my network adapter. I tried reinstalling it and updating it but it's not showing up.

USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting withought consent [​IMG]

novaforce, Jul 3, 2018
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

You seem to have a number of issues going on with your PC that you might take a look at that motherboard.

Anyway it would help if NerdSquardMember expanded on their suggestion. That said, it may not be an IRQ conflict. However, you can easily check your network adapter by simply going to Device Manager and right clicking the adapter, then clicking Properties, then click Resources...

If there is a conflict, it will be shown

You might also go to the Power Management tab there and un-tick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

Let us know if this helps.

sygnus21, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Kyle Win User

USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting

Hey guys.

I'm not quite sure how to explain my issue in a way that is most helpful, but for some reason, my USB devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting..in some instances my USB connection for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and my Microsoft SideWinder X6 keyboard will disconnect, but my SideWinder X8 mouse and other USB devices remain unaffected.. Event Viewer doesn't have much data to help with as far as logs either. I have tried to reinstall the USB controller but didn't help.

More specifically my PdaNet+ keeps losing USB connection to my phone which is odd because the cable I am using is a Belkin 3m microUSB data/sync cable for my phone. It is connected to one of the ports at the back of my system. I'd like to note that this issue wasn't happening yesterday, but has been throughout this week but on and off.

Event Viewer Logs for Applications: ApplicationLogs.rar

Kyle, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

1. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting withought consent - Similar Threads - USB devices keep

2. USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.: Around a week ago I reset my pc, and now for some reason, at random intervals, even up to every few seconds, all these usb devices all disconnect then reconnect, which include my keyboard and mouse. I have no idea what could be causing this and I've already ran sfc & dism,...
  3. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  4. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  5. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. USB Composite Device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Composite Device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Seemingly out of nowhere a device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and when it does, it creates a moment of subtle lag and frame drops when gaming and I can't seem to find what is causing this. It also makes the constant USB device connected bleep. Here is a log of the...
  7. USB Composite Device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

USB Composite Device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Seemingly out of nowhere a device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and when it does, it creates a moment of subtle lag and frame drops when gaming and I can't seem to find what is causing this. It also makes the constant USB device connected bleep. Here is a log of the...
  8. Unknown USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting: Title says it all. There is an unknown USB device that just keeps connecting and disconnecting. It is visible in my device manager. The computer works just fine and I have managed to turn the sound off. I'm just a little concerned that this could cause an issue down the line...
  9. USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting: I need some help because i've tried almost every option that i've found to see if it would fix the problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the usb mass storage device and it worked for one minute but then went back to wigging out. Then I tried a couple of other options and...
  10. USB devices keep disconnecting withouht consent

USB devices keep disconnecting withouht consent: Hello windows 10 help forms, I have had a huge issue with my computer in the past few days, I am running windows 10 on a GTX 1060 6gig, AMD Athlon eight core processor, and 16 gigs of RAM, I also have a 128 GB SSD that is not showing up on my drives when I went to reset...