Windows 10: USB Devices Not Staying Connected

Discus and support USB Devices Not Staying Connected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have some USB Devices that are not staying connected. One device is my wirless keyboard. It stays connected for a few days then it disconnects and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mattfaria12, Apr 7, 2017.

1. USB Devices Not Staying Connected

I have some USB Devices that are not staying connected. One device is my wirless keyboard. It stays connected for a few days then it disconnects and i need to take out the usb connector and reinput it. Another device im having trouble with is my Samsung Galaxy S5. It does the same thing only when i try to transfer music to the phone sometimes it says it can't and i have to plug it out and plug it back in.

Anybody know how to fix this problem? Ideally i would like to fix it and not reformat and install Windows 10 again. Thanks.

:)

mattfaria12, Apr 7, 2017

2. Bluetooth Not staying connected

Hi

I have exact the same issue with my Ericsson EXPERIA X1. My car also has integrated Bluetooth which works great with my Blackberry curve,and my g/f phone too. Once my Bluetooth on Blackberry phone is on,and once you pair the phone with the car,it's done,and
    it always stays on untill you turn it off...

Now with EXPERIA once i get out of the car,or it seems even in the house if i'm not using Bluetooth for a while,the phone just turn the Bluetooth off by itself,so again i have to go into main menu under the Setting,Connections,Bluetooth,Mode,and then check
    the two empty boxes on the left in order for the phone to be visiable to others,and keeps the Bluetooth on...

Seems kindda silly,and every once in a while procedure...

NellyMiha05, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Bluetooth Not staying connected

I bought a T-Mobile Wing for the first time last year and so far it hasn't been to bad. I tend to use many different bluetooth items in various aspects of my life. Sync, Headset, Earphones, and Car. I am having major issues with my bluetooth disconnecting
    and not properly communicating with the devices during and after I use them.

"For example" my car has integrated Bluetooth which works wonderfully with my wifes regular phone and my old Blackberry. However since I switched over to the wing when i answer the call it doesnt communcate with the car properly and i cant answer the phone
    via the screen in my dash. Once i get it to work in the car and i hang up it turns the bluetooth off, so that i have to go into the menu under the Comm Manager and turn it back on to use the bluetooth again. this happens frequently with all my accessories

This is getting frustrating enough for me that I am looking at going back to the blackberry which i never had problems with. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? I have tried looking for updates but T-Mobile doesnt have anything on their
    website and their customer service isnt any help either.

DelayneReamsbottom, Apr 7, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

USB Devices Not Staying Connected

One thing that help me with constantly having to unplug and plug was to change this setting in Power Plan. Easy enough to try, set to disable in case device is suspending connection.

USB Devices Not Staying Connected [​IMG]

mrgeek, Apr 7, 2017
  5. Cool. I changed both to disabled. Will let you know later if that works

mattfaria12, Apr 7, 2017
  6. It seems to be working...haven't gotten any errors yet

mattfaria12, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

USB Devices Not Staying Connected

1. USB Devices Not Staying Connected - Similar Threads - USB Devices Staying

2. Internet won’t stay connected only on one device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet won’t stay connected only on one device: I’ve been renting this place for a few months and the internet is kinda **** but that is expected. Only problem is my computer won’t stay connected for long. After like 5 minutes of use it says no internet and it can take a minute and I can reconnect and internet is fine...
  3. Redmi Airdots do not stay connected as output device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Redmi Airdots do not stay connected as output device: Hi,There is a painful problem I am facing after using Windows for quite a while. I have also asked this question several times here as well, but nothing has given me a permanent solution yet. So I thought to ask the same question again. My Redmi Airdots are connecting...
  4. Redmi Airdots do not stay connected as output device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redmi Airdots do not stay connected as output device: Hi,There is a painful problem I am facing after using Windows for quite a while. I have also asked this question several times here as well, but nothing has given me a permanent solution yet. So I thought to ask the same question again. My Redmi Airdots are connecting...
  5. Redmi Airdots do not stay connected as output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Uable to connect USB Device

Uable to connect USB Device: USB device icon can be seen in device manager, but can not open. No error message, or trouble shoot results. I turned off power saver for USB Anyone else have this problem? New Dell laptop computer, windows 10 ***Original Title: USB***...
  7. usb device will not connect

usb device will not connect: Hello -- I been using an old mp3 player --- it still works -- and its connected to the computer via usb 2.0 I been using it on the same computer now for some time -- it worked with xp, vista, w7 and now with w10 it stopped When I connect the device, I see that its...
  8. Staying Connected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Staying Connected.: Over the past 8 months I have noticed my computer losing internet connection. It never stays off just goes off and then reconnects. This can happen once a day or even 2 dozen times a day.When this happens I am not losing internet to the house just on my computer. I am using...
  9. usb device not connected

usb device not connected: USB Sony Walkman Not Connected, how do I connect it in Windows 10 via USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-device-not-connected/a91a040f-41ef-4d05-819c-15c3c2c479f6
  10. USB Connected Devices not detected

USB Connected Devices not detected: Laptop: HP Pavilion Notebook - 17-f202na Newly installed Windows 10 Hi I purchased this laptop some months ago using Windows 8.1. I had so many problems and hated the OS so much I upgraded to Windows 10. I have found that some devices I plug in via USB work just fine...