Windows 10: USB EHCI timeout

Discus and support USB EHCI timeout in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Is there a fix for this? I have no idea what triggers it but my rig went absolutely nuts last night. Random USB devices kept shutting off and turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by gettheclicker, Oct 2, 2016.

1. USB EHCI timeout

Is there a fix for this? I have no idea what triggers it but my rig went absolutely nuts last night. Random USB devices kept shutting off and turning back on. The wifi adapter had to be plugged in to a new usb port every time it timed out.

USB EHCI timeout [​IMG]

:)

gettheclicker, Oct 2, 2016

2. USB EHCI Timeout

A timeout occurred while waiting for the EHCI host controller Asynchronous Schedule to transition to the enabled state.

My event viewer is flooded with this error and what it's doing is highly aggravating. It's even worse that after a week I can't find any kind of solution.

I'm running Windows 10 PRO X64 on an MSI 970A G46 MOBO. It runs smoothly but then this error slams on the brakes. Everything USB shuts off. Nothing is registered. After 5 minutes Windows finally recognizes them again except my Cisco WiFi stick. I have all
    my drivers updated. I've even wiped and reinstalled all the drivers for my usb devices. The mouse, keyboard, xbox360 reciever, Cisco Wifi Adapter, and the wireless keyboard/mouse.

It's fine so long as I don't touch the computer but once I launch a game it happens immediately or while watching a movie, nothing else, it's just randomly occurs.

Is there a registry key I can edit to solve this or a hotfix?

Please help, this is driving me insane!

GetTheClicker, Oct 2, 2016
  3. USB EHCI Timeout

Sorry no luck. Ran it 4 times and it cannot detect any problems.

GetTheClicker, Oct 2, 2016
Thema:

USB EHCI timeout

1. USB EHCI timeout - Similar Threads - USB EHCI timeout

2. Monitor timeout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor timeout: How can I Stop Windows 11 From Turning Off my screen for specifc program?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-timeout/2d5a4d51-a7c4-485e-8678-20b9c94960e3
  3. Screen Timeout

Screen Timeout: Set my screen timeout setting to never but it continues to return to login screen when not in use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-timeout/922a0121-8016-481f-9e30-2d1706bfea99
  4. EHCI host controller problems and usb constantly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EHCI host controller problems and usb constantly disconnecting: 587 / 5000Risultati della traduzionehi, I have an HP Z800 workstation with windows 10 installed on it, I use it to work in the music field, so I use various hardware and an audio interface for audio conversion. It often happens to me that the sound skips along with the audio...
  5. Inactivity Timeout

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Inactivity Timeout: I have read several of the 18 pages of replies to the original question concerning the "Inactivity Timeout" setting, none of which worked for me including typing "Local Security Policy" in the search bar. I am not a fan of Win10 at all, in my humble opinion it is absolutely...
  6. SSH timeout?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSH timeout?: [ATTACH] I'm using the console emulator "cmder" What is the built in ssd system for windows 10? https://preview.redd.it/b7awvk4578051.png?width=1151&format=png&auto=webp&s=638a243c765a8981a61e74cf975ef86f94697ca4 submitted by /u/SalvosMachina [link] [comments]...
  7. Screen timeout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen timeout: my screen times out in 1 minute? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-timeout/09d0bb22-1a16-4f0b-b02d-0960081325c9
  8. Timeout occurred while waiting for the EHCI host controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Timeout occurred while waiting for the EHCI host controller: I'm new to this website and am hopeful that I can find a way to avoid needing to take my PC into a shop for repairs. Several weeks ago now the USB ports in the back of my Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 PC started failing. I would get error messages that said "the last USB...
  9. Timeout occurred while waiting for the EHCI host controller

in Windows 10 Support
    Timeout occurred while waiting for the EHCI host controller: I'm new to this website and am hopeful that I can find a way to avoid needing to take my PC into a shop for repairs. Several weeks ago now the USB ports in the back of my Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 PC started failing. I would get error messages that said "the last USB...
  10. UAC timeout

UAC timeout: I have several pieces of software that take really long times to upzip and do preliminary operations before attempting to do the installation. Several times I have walked away to avoid staring at a flashing screen for 15 minutes (or because my bladder is only so large) to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc ehci timout windows 10

2. timeout ehci

3. usbehci timeout