Windows 10: USB Gibberish language

Discus and support USB Gibberish language in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I plugged in my 8 GB USB in to my laptop, no files were visible. Since I had encountered this problem earlier, I applied the attribute command in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arjunhtyrks, Dec 10, 2015.

1. USB Gibberish language

When I plugged in my 8 GB USB in to my laptop, no files were visible. Since I had encountered this problem earlier, I applied the attribute command in cmd and all the files appeared but in a gibberish language. I found a solution for this and read that it could be solved by CHKDSK on cmd. I ran the command and it was able to recover most of the files, but this virus had filled up the memory. So when I said Yes to recovering all the files, it showed it didn't have enough disk space to restore the files. And I cannot copy these files either. Can anyone suggest me a method to recover these files?

:)

arjunhtyrks, Dec 10, 2015
  2. a4ko---01 Win User

Unknown app appeared after v50 update (5800)

OK, now I see it, but only when the phone language is set to English, otherwise it's gibberish.

a4ko---01, Dec 10, 2015
  3. What happens if someone sends me a SMS that is not linguistically supported by my phone?

Hi, I will like to know what happens if someone sends me a SMS that is not linguistically supported by my phone.

For example, if someone sends me a Mandarin(Simplified) SMS and my Nokia phone just happens not to have the Mandarin(Simplified) "language pack" installed, what will happen to the SMS itself aside from appearing as gibberish?

Will it become gibberish permanently? Or will it become what it was supposed to be when I transfer it to a phone that supports the said language (whether the phone is a Nokia one or not)?

Thanks!

darkarn---01, Dec 10, 2015
  4. LMiller7 Win User

USB Gibberish language

Welcome to the forum.

Flash drives are the least reliable of modern storage media and cannot be trusted as primary storage of important files. Add to that they may be lost, stolen, or physically damaged. They should be used primarily as a transport media where there is always a copy of the files stored elsewhere. All files of any importance, wherever they are stored, need at least one backup copy, 2 or more back copies if the files are of particular importance.

Sorry, I cannot help with recovery.

LMiller7, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

USB Gibberish language

1. USB Gibberish language - Similar Threads - USB Gibberish language

2. USB folder changed to gibberish name and cannot be accessed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB folder changed to gibberish name and cannot be accessed: I got some of the files and folders on my USB flash drive changed to gibberish name with date modified in the future such as 2079 and now I cannot access them cannot open, copy or delete. When I tried cmd window, it says the target of the symbolic link does not exist....
  3. USB folder changed to gibberish name and cannot be accessed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB folder changed to gibberish name and cannot be accessed: I got some of the files and folders on my USB flash drive changed to gibberish name with date modified in the future such as 2079 and now I cannot access them cannot open, copy or delete. When I tried cmd window, it says the target of the symbolic link does not exist....
  4. Gibberish language in Windows 11 Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gibberish language in Windows 11 Calendar: Hi all,I am using windows 11 latest updates. For some reasons the calendar is in two language. I want to get rid of the gibberish one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gibberish-language-in-windows-11-calendar/2774fa64-a8fe-4f00-b6c1-8871ff11b80c
  5. Gibberish language in Windows 11 Calendar

Gibberish language in Windows 11 Calendar: Hi all,I am using windows 11 latest updates. For some reasons the calendar is in two language. I want to get rid of the gibberish one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gibberish-language-in-windows-11-calendar/2774fa64-a8fe-4f00-b6c1-8871ff11b80c
  6. laptop showing gibberish language during bootup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    laptop showing gibberish language during bootup: I have an issue with my laptop So one day I was watching a movie on my laptop my screen blacked outAnd it showed this windows error when I turned it on again and i couldn't fix this windows error so after few days i turn it back on it this media test failure check cable ok...
  7. laptop showing gibberish language during bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop showing gibberish language during bootup: I have an issue with my laptop So one day I was watching a movie on my laptop my screen blacked outAnd it showed this windows error when I turned it on again and i couldn't fix this windows error so after few days i turn it back on it this media test failure check cable ok...
  8. laptop showing gibberish language during bootup

9. Gibberish Solved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gibberish Solved: For all of you out there with gibberish stuck on your computer, I have something that might help. So, if the gibberish only happens to be on your browser such as Chrome you can change it easily. [ATTACH]For people using Chrome, press the three dots and you'll end up with the...
  10. Win10 USB install screen. Why is it gibberish?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 USB install screen. Why is it gibberish?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oyvindrosmer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iahqox/win10_usb_install_screen_why_is_it_gibberish/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gibberish language on my usb

2. what is the jibberish on Chinese USB drives