Windows 10: USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023

Discus and support USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the new Mac 2023 version. I have an old desk jet f4480. I have used this for my other Mac with no issues from 2012. I connect the printer to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RTRN, Mar 3, 2024.

1. RTRN Win User

USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023

I have the new Mac 2023 version. I have an old desk jet f4480. I have used this for my other Mac with no issues from 2012. I connect the printer to my usb hub but nothing will print. My computer shows that it is online but idle. Every time I click print nothing happens.

:)

RTRN, Mar 3, 2024

2. USB HUB

Hi,

Incompatible USB hub driver is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend uninstalling the USB Root Hub driver and see if it helps. Follow the stepes below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand.
    • Right-click USB Root Hub, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.
    Note: Restarting your computer will automatically reinstall a generic driver for your computer. Also, we suggest connecting your USB hub while performing the steps.

If the issue still persists, let's disable the USB selective suspend settings thru Power Options to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Type Power Options in the search box, then press Enter.
    • Locate USB settings > USB selective suspend settings.
    • Select Disable.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Mar 3, 2024
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 3, 2024
  4. USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023

Belkin introduces wireless USB hub

uh

• what long wires?

wow, you dont have to plug a really small thin piece of plastic into your laptop while roaming about...

dont they already make wireless adapters for these for much cheaper?

ok...so...

am i missing something here? almost 200 bucks for this???

Easy Rhino, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023

1. USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023 - Similar Threads - USB hub won't

2. USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023: I have the new Mac 2023 version. I have an old desk jet f4480. I have used this for my other Mac with no issues from 2012. I connect the printer to my usb hub but nothing will print. My computer shows that it is online but idle. Every time I click print nothing happens....
  3. Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub: I have a USB-c Hub that works splendidly. I also have a spectacular SSD M.2 Enclosure that also works fine if I connect it directly to my laptop. If, however if connect the enclosure to the HUB it is recognized but stops working after a couple of clicks and I see disk errors...
  4. Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub

Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub: I have a USB-c Hub that works splendidly. I also have a spectacular SSD M.2 Enclosure that also works fine if I connect it directly to my laptop. If, however if connect the enclosure to the HUB it is recognized but stops working after a couple of clicks and I see disk errors...
  5. USB-C hub HDMI connection not working

USB-C hub HDMI connection not working: Hi everyoneI just replaced my UDB-C hub because i had persistent audio issues. I went with a Satechi one with two HDMI ports. For it to work I followed the instructions and installed the SiliconMotion driver. The second screen lit up but is weirdly green. See the picture...
  6. 4-Port USB hub won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4-Port USB hub won't work: I have a Lenovo computer with Windows 10 Pro. On the 30th of September my son moved me from Wyoming to New Hampshire. Having just received my Gateway from Xfinity I set up my computer last night and for some reason the Micro Innovations 4-Port USB Hub that worked quite fine...
  7. 4-Port USB hub won't work

4-Port USB hub won't work: I have a Lenovo computer with Windows 10 Pro. On the 30th of September my son moved me from Wyoming to New Hampshire. Having just received my Gateway from Xfinity I set up my computer last night and for some reason the Micro Innovations 4-Port USB Hub that worked quite fine...
  8. 4-Port USB hub won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. USB Hub

USB Hub: hey guys, yesterday I bought an external USB Hub so I can have more than 2 USB ports. when I connect it, my laptop doesn't recognize any USB or my Wireless mouse. also I know it works because when I connect my Cool-pad to it, it starts to work. what is the problem? could...
  10. USB hub

USB hub: was using an Amazon basics usb hub on my last computer without any issues but I bought a new laptop a few months ago and within the past week or two my usb hub started to disconnect and reconnect devices connected to it. So I recently bought a hub that has a standalone power...