Windows 10: USB keyboard and mouse freeze!

Discus and support USB keyboard and mouse freeze! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have been using Windows 10 64bit os running PC for quite some time now but in the past two months I've been getting a problem of my USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Asfagus, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Asfagus Win User

USB keyboard and mouse freeze!

Hello I have been using Windows 10 64bit os running PC for quite some time now but in the past two months I've been getting a problem of my USB keyboard and mouse frozen(the keyboard capslock and others don't change on pressing) and mouse gets stuck within half an hour of computer use. The computer itself is not frozen as the movie continues like nothing happened. The only way is to abandon the task I'm doing and manually restart computer.Even on plugging a separate mouse later on doesn't help and other USB devices are still showing connected like normal.

:)

Asfagus, Jun 3, 2016

2. Seems sensor get signal wireless from mouse and keyboard but the PC windows 10 Not respond to it....

HP Pavilion Elite m9372.gr Desktop PC 2008-2009

serial number : *****************

part_number : FZ110AA-B1A

product_oid : 3813853

purchaseyear : 2009-03-23

LCD: GX007A

INTEL Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz RAM 8GB / 64BIT OS,

I have this old system - I think normally must OS be Windows 8 but installed 10 but I was happy for 2 years - till before 3 days that mouse start freezes

before 2-4 days has been broken by this way

After turn ON - I await about 7-10min to startup

but in the middle of working with this PC the Mouse freezes [NOT move along keyboard Not type], ... The mouse is HP Wireless and Keyboard HP wireless -

WHEN YOU TYPE WITH KEYBOARD OR MOVE MOUSE THE USB STICK RADIO SENSOR IN FRONT USB PORT LIGHTS UP BLUE.

the point is AFTER FREEZE THE MOUSE NOT MOVE AND KEBOARD NOT WRITES, NETHERTHELESS THIS BLUE LIGHT (USB STICK RADIO SENSOR] CONTINUES ON MOVEMENT OF BOTH KEYBOARD AND MOUSE But still the mouse Not move Keyboard Not writes and Needed RESTART (5sec CLINK
    ON / OFF BUTTON]... Seems sensor get signal wireless but the PC windows 10 Not respond to it....

Can you tell what to do upon freeze? or prevent freeze?

Ctrl + Alt + Del

Nothing do when freeze happen... but sensor lights anyway... replaced mouse with USB mouse but again freeze again happens ....

Lse123polis, Jun 3, 2016
  3. wildIshi Win User
    Win10 freezes about 1 minute after startup for 5 minutes

I think it plays the (USB) plug and play sound after the freeze. I have my mouse, keyboard and headset connected via USB but these work fine before and after the freeze.

wildIshi, Jun 3, 2016
  4. pyramid10 Win User

The first time that it happened to me, USB keyboard and mouse to a laptop connected to a monitor, I also thought it was a hard freeze and rebooted. The laptop had been idle for a while.

Recently, it happened again and I wasn't in a rush to reboot. Then I noticed that the laptop was still running, with an occasional tray notification of normal security software activity. So it wasn't a hard freeze.

I suspect it has to do with USB selectively powering down or some component of power management being overly conservative.

pyramid10, Jun 3, 2016
  5. Asfagus Win User
    I have a remote mouse app which boots up with Windows 10 and allows me to use my Android as a mouse whenever I want.That application never powers down and I can browse using that and put pc to sleep mode and wake again to start USB devices.But what I didn't understand is that plugging in pendrives are detected in My PC but plugging new mouses gives no response?

Asfagus, Jun 4, 2016
  6. pyramid10 Win User
    I took a look at my laptop and USB keyboard and mouse. Since it wasn't a hard freeze, I unplugged the USB 2.0 hub that the devices were connected to from the laptop, replugged it to the laptop, and the devices were back to normal.

pyramid10, Jun 4, 2016
  7. is your mouse and keyboard wireless just a suggestion if it is check your batteries

gijoetech1, Jun 4, 2016
  8. Asfagus Win User

Nope @gijoetech1 and @pyramid I guess mine was a hard freeze but somehow it won't freeze on my second user account

Asfagus, Jun 4, 2016
  9. ok just checking lol so I'm guessing that you have a keyboard and a mouse with a wire so there two USBs
    the reason why I'm asking you all these questions it's because sometimes you have two sets of keyboard and mouse and by mistake you might take the mouse from another PC I want to try to use it it will not move because is a different frequency it's from another PC that's what I said I'm just checking sometimes silly things can be the answer

gijoetech1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. USB keyboard and mouse freeze! - Similar Threads - USB keyboard mouse

2. mouse and keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse and keyboard freezing: sometimes my keyboard and mouse keeps freezing for a few seconds, its annoying, and sometimes when i type something it spams the key"examppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppple"can someone help me?...
  3. Keyboard and mouse freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse freezing: I have an HP 15s EG1000TX windows 11 16gb, i511 and I have a problem i. My laptop where the keyboard and mouse keep freezing from time to time like I sometimes use it for 8hrs straight and it freezers and other times it freezes right after I turn on the system. I had it...
  4. Keyboard and mouse freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse freezing: I have an HP 15s EG1000TX windows 11 16gb, i511 and I have a problem i. My laptop where the keyboard and mouse keep freezing from time to time like I sometimes use it for 8hrs straight and it freezers and other times it freezes right after I turn on the system. I had it...
  5. Mouse and Keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard freezing: I experience frequent every 30 seconds or so a lag, or rather a freeze of both mouse and keyboard simultaneously. Pointer frezes, kebyoard entry stops mid-typing. Lasts for a second or three. When it relieves, it kind of sheds the buffers: mouse jumping to a point where it...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard freezing: I experience frequent every 30 seconds or so a lag, or rather a freeze of both mouse and keyboard simultaneously. Pointer frezes, kebyoard entry stops mid-typing. Lasts for a second or three. When it relieves, it kind of sheds the buffers: mouse jumping to a point where it...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Keyboard and mouse freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse freeze: Hello, I've finally upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. But there is a problem. While watching YouTube my keyboard and mouse randomly freezes. Never unfreeze. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, updating, deleting Chrome then reinstalling. This has never happened on Windows 7....
  9. Keyboard and mouse freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse freezing: Hey all, after some advice! New system, fresh install of win 10, after bootup all is great and after about 5 minutes, both keyboard and mouse freeze? Both are still showing powered and connected. reinstalled drivers, and clean re-install later. Same problem. Anyone...
  10. keyboard and mouse FREEZED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard and mouse FREEZED: Everytimes my system reboots or restart the computer, my mouse and keyboard are freeze up. The mouse and keyboard are plugged at the back of the port. I have to unplug and plug it at the front port, and then uninstall the driver, and then restart my computer. It will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse and keyboard freezing but can remote connect

2. wot makes usb mouse and usb keyboard frezz

3. usb mouse and keyboard freezes