Windows 10: USB Mic Problems.

Discus and support USB Mic Problems. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Right click on the icon for the mic, in the Sound Panel/Recording section. Then see if there is either a Tab or click on Properties to see if there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nikseverson, Mar 24, 2017.

1. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

Right click on the icon for the mic, in the Sound Panel/Recording section. Then see if there is either a Tab or click on Properties to see if there is any options for the mic, including volume.

fireberd, Mar 28, 2017

2. USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

nikseverson, Mar 30, 2017
  3. USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems. [​IMG]

4. USB Mic Problems.

Not sure why it posted so many of them but those are the tabs.

5. fireberd Win User
    There should be a level control in the Levels panel. It now looks like it is not properly installing. Why???? You've done everything that should be done (I assume). When you connect the MIC and then uninstall it in the Device Manager, disconnect and RESTART the PC BEFORE reconnecting. Have you done that? I'm lost for anything else.

fireberd, Mar 30, 2017
  6. I have the exact issue. Did anyone find a fix? Been thru all the steps above and nothing changes.

RoyWilsonMusic, Oct 3, 2017
  7. Hey everyone,
    My name is Alex and i recently build a PC and its been an fantastic experience. There are currently two problems i am facing and one of the main problems is my Mic.
    I am using Windows 10 (Os Build 10586. 494). I am using a Gigabyte Z270 HD3P motherboard.
    When i attach my Mic to the PC, everything is registered and i am told that its working fine but there is no sound level.
    I have tried reinstalling my sound drivers.
    I have tried changing the settings and also tried changing the compatibility of the program.
    I have gone online and done everything told by users to fix microphone issues on Windows 10. Nothing seems to be working.
    Could someone please help me.

swatkats2112, Oct 3, 2017
  8. jooi312 Win User

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up USB Mic Problems. :)

jooi312, Dec 4, 2017
  9. Heya!Suuuuuper late but I was confirmed that old models of the MiC96k is not compatible with Windows 10.Sorry!

lostatlantic, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

USB Mic Problems.

1. USB Mic Problems. - Similar Threads - USB Mic Problems

2. Usb mic problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb mic problem: Usb microphone problemHi everyone. I recently bought an usb microphone t bone 420 and when i plug it in my laptop the windows can't see it. Another weird problem is that everytime i try to plug it the mouse stops and if i plug the mic first and the mouse second it doesnt even...
  3. Usb mic problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb mic problem: Usb microphone problemHi everyone. I recently bought an usb microphone t bone 420 and when i plug it in my laptop the windows can't see it. Another weird problem is that everytime i try to plug it the mouse stops and if i plug the mic first and the mouse second it doesnt even...
  4. Mic problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic problems: Today it was like any other day, on my computer playing games and calling with my buddies, I changed my input audio to my camera mic to have some with it, after playing w/ it around I changed it back to my main mic, Though my friends can not hear my mic,I tried listening to...
  5. Mic problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic problem: Hello,I have a mic problem, the mic has low voice. but if I tried any operating system except windows it works well, I tried to update drivers and still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-problem/79271761-b62f-4cfb-bb0b-1fb8d9907c6e
  6. USB Mic Problems

USB Mic Problems: I have a bizarre problem with using Skype and Webex. At home I have a Dell AE515 Speaker bar/phone certified for use with Skype. This is connected to a Dell UP2716D monitor USB hub.At my work site, I use a Plantronics headset not sure of model, also connected via a Dell...
  7. Mic Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic Problems: So I have an Astro A40 headset, and it works perfectly fine on my console and anything else I try. But when I plug it into my computer it works fine in discord but on the test screen and in games the mic is too quiet for people to hear. I’ve been on all of the support calls...
  8. Problem in mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in mic: Hello, this is Aditya here. I want a help from you. I am getting problem in taking online classes as in my desktop mic is not working. In my CPU in the front there are different slots for mic and speaker but my headphones are having single jack. The audio output is perfect...
  9. Mic problems

Mic problems: So the thing is, I did a factory reset for my laptop awhile ago and now my mic is having issues. When a mic is plugged in, the computer doesn't output with the plugged in mic but instead it outputs with the built-in laptop mic. Could there be a driver issue?...
  10. USB mic

USB mic: I purchased a new USB mic and installed it on my PC. However, I received a message that my device is not compatible and I need to record using Desktop, PC, or iPad device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-mic/b0a6421f-029f-4b4d-a468-cec68b29be99