Windows 10: USB Microphone Works in Windows Sound But Not in Other Applications

Discus and support USB Microphone Works in Windows Sound But Not in Other Applications in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My USB mic works in windows sound (I can click listen to device and hear) but not in other applications such as Teamspeak 3, Discord and Skype. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Max0101010, May 6, 2018.

1. USB Microphone Works in Windows Sound But Not in Other Applications

My USB mic works in windows sound (I can click listen to device and hear) but not in other applications such as Teamspeak 3, Discord and Skype. I have tried reinstalling my audio drivers and repair installing windows. I have the latest Realtek audio drivers, latest windows update and latest BIOS update.

:)

Max0101010, May 6, 2018
Thema:

USB Microphone Works in Windows Sound But Not in Other Applications

1. USB Microphone Works in Windows Sound But Not in Other Applications - Similar Threads - USB Microphone Works

2. Headset only works with microphone or sound- one or the other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset only works with microphone or sound- one or the other: Hello,Recently, I seem to be having issues with my bluetooth headphones. Whenever I set an application to start using the microphone of my headphones, they stop outputting sound. When I set an app to not use it's microphone, the sound comes back. Only one or the other works...
  3. Headset only works with microphone or sound- one or the other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset only works with microphone or sound- one or the other: Hello,Recently, I seem to be having issues with my bluetooth headphones. Whenever I set an application to start using the microphone of my headphones, they stop outputting sound. When I set an app to not use it's microphone, the sound comes back. Only one or the other works...
  4. Headset only works with microphone or sound- one or the other

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microphone not working in any application but shows detecting sound in windows settings

Microphone not working in any application but shows detecting sound in windows settings: I was attending a meeting via zoom. I unmuted myself, spoke and then muted back. After that when I again unmuted myself, started speaking but no one could hear me icon showed that I was unmuted. I later checked in google meet settings. In there, it does not show any option to...
  6. Sound and Microphone not working

Sound and Microphone not working: So a while ago my ThinkPad E480 laptop stopped giving output to my speakers and the audio jack, and it was annoying but I usually use my Bluetooth headset so I was fine. Then my headset died and it didn't work tried a few things, nothing, restarted my computer the sound...
  7. microphone is muting other sounds

microphone is muting other sounds: I have raycon wireless earphones and when I use the microphone it mutes all other sounds I have tried troubleshoot and disabled excessive mode and nothing will work....
  8. USB Microphone & sound

USB Microphone & sound: What happened? I added my USB professional microphone and my sound went out. I can no longer hear any sound from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microphone-sound/b74a29e2-079b-443c-98f3-f5e4b747681e
  9. System Sounds or any other applications sounds not working

System Sounds or any other applications sounds not working: While upgrading from windows 7 32bit to windows 10 32bit, the upgrade went off with out an issue. However, when the user was attempting to play audio from PC nothing would play. I checked the device manager and there where no audio drivers so I went ahead and installed the...
  10. Microphone works but not in applications

Microphone works but not in applications: Hello, My microphone doesn't work properly for about a week now. Since then i followed several instructions and went over every setting i stumbled upon. In the Sound Settings the microphone looks just normal [ATTACH] but even in the Mic-Configuration Application there...