Windows 10: USB mouse&keyboard not working

Discus and support USB mouse&keyboard not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi; I've a Medion Akoya MD8360 PC with previous windows 10 Home Build 10240 installed and with a working USB medion mouse and keyboard.Reccently I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stoneboy32PP, Feb 6, 2016.

1. USB mouse&keyboard not working

Hi;
    I've a Medion Akoya MD8360 PC with previous windows 10 Home Build 10240 installed and with a working USB medion mouse and keyboard.Reccently I upgraded manually(with media creation tool fromMS) to Windows 10 Home V1511 Build 10586.71 and my USB keyboard and mouse didn't work anymore.I had a luck that I've Acronis 2015 True image and a backup(tib file and i'had to use the bootable Acronis rescue/emergency disk and somehow I succeeded to use my old PS/2 keboard and mouse (from another PC) to function with the upgrade.But the prolem is now that i cannot use/install anyymore the original Medion USB keyb&mouse.I tried eveything in device manager(remove driver uninstall driver and then reinstall but nothing solves the problem.For example the USB mouse is called Pluralinputmouse 0.8.0.2 in dev.manager;but there is a yellow mark and i had the following messages:"device doesn't start (code 10),insufficient system sources available to finish the API" or Device not connected or there is no connection(code 15)
    Does anyone knows a solution or advice?
    Thanks
    friendly regards

:)

stoneboy32PP, Feb 6, 2016

2. Mouse and keyboard doesn't work

Hey,

Hope this will help you!

- You can download the Windows 10 Software from Here.

- Are your Keyboard & Mouse connected with USB or PS2?

- Previously before resetting your PC does the Keyboard & Mouse work correctly in Windows 10?

- Try to connect another Keyboard & Mouse through USB.

Have a Great Day

Roharashraj™, Feb 6, 2016
  3. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Wireless USB Won't Work

Hi,

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Wireless USB set. My computer runs on Windows 10 64-bit (always has; not an upgrade). The mouse and the keyboard will not work. I have downloaded all updated drivers and bios for my computer, downloaded
    the latest Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard, restarted my computer multiple times, changed the batteries in the mouse and keyboard, changed to a new USB port, etc. None of it works. When it's plugged in, the Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard app displays that a Sculpt
    keyboard and mouse are connected about 50% of the time (the other 50%, it says "error: latest USB device could not be installed properly" and does not show up). However, even when it shows up in Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard, they still don't work.

I called Microsoft. They transferred me to tech support for remote assistance. I got a message on remote assistance saying that the phone system was down and I should try chatting online. I tried chatting online and they told me to call Microsoft tech support.
    Aghhh!!!

Can someone please help?!

Thanks.

Buyer's Remorse, Feb 6, 2016
Thema:

USB mouse&keyboard not working

1. USB mouse&keyboard not working - Similar Threads - USB mouse&keyboard working

2. USB docking station not working with mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB docking station not working with mouse and keyboard: This week my usb logitech mouse and keyboard stopped working with surface pro on windows 10.0.19045. The keyboard and mouse work when plugged directly into my laptop. However, they do not when plugged into "plugable usb 3.0" docking station. I have removed changed the port...
  3. USB docking station not working with mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB docking station not working with mouse and keyboard: This week my usb logitech mouse and keyboard stopped working with surface pro on windows 10.0.19045. The keyboard and mouse work when plugged directly into my laptop. However, they do not when plugged into "plugable usb 3.0" docking station. I have removed changed the port...
  4. My USB keyboard and mouse aren't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My USB keyboard and mouse aren't working.: One day as I was using my computer, I tried to login. But then I noticed, that the cursor wasn't showing up and the keyboard was not responding. I ended up using touchscreen, but I tried to see if I could fix the problem. So I unplugged the USB and replugged it, but then I...
  5. My USB keyboard and mouse aren't working.

My USB keyboard and mouse aren't working.: One day as I was using my computer, I tried to login. But then I noticed, that the cursor wasn't showing up and the keyboard was not responding. I ended up using touchscreen, but I tried to see if I could fix the problem. So I unplugged the USB and replugged it, but then I...
  6. usb ports or mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb ports or mouse and keyboard not working: ladies and gents of the community. Can you please explain to me how to follow solutions on this question/ I ask about a solution for "mouse and keyboard usb ports not working in dual booted windows 7" . The usb ports , the mouse and keyboard are working when boot up in...
  7. usb ports or mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb ports or mouse and keyboard not working: ladies and gents of the community. Can you please explain to me how to follow solutions on this question/ I ask about a solution for "mouse and keyboard usb ports not working in dual booted windows 7" . The usb ports , the mouse and keyboard are working when boot up in...
  8. USB Mouse and keyboard not working

USB Mouse and keyboard not working: What happened was that I was updating drivers and on one of the larger ones I was prompted to restart now or restart later, as I had other drivers yet to install I chose to restart later. At that point my USB mouse and keyboard stopped working. Through research online i...
  9. USB Mouse & keyboard Combo Not Working

USB Mouse & keyboard Combo Not Working: hi guys my mouse and keyboard has just dropped out this is build 10130 has been working perfik on all previous releases any idea's was working ok after upgrade 6920
  10. [HELP PLS] Keyboard + mouse + Usb not working

in Windows 10 Support
    [HELP PLS] Keyboard + mouse + Usb not working: My friend have an issue . He tried to update his pc from w7 to w10. And after the installation was done , at the language screen : https://puu.sh/u8INi/641b5ff31f.png His mouse and keyboard stopped working. So he can't do anything. How can he fix that ? What he tried:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pluralinputmouse