Windows 10: usb mouse not working in windows 10

Discus and support usb mouse not working in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi can anyone help my usb keyboard and mouse drivers suddenly does not want to work, code 39. i have no idea how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardSwart, Jul 9, 2018.

1. usb mouse not working in windows 10

hi can anyone help

my usb keyboard and mouse drivers suddenly does not want to work, code 39.

i have no idea how to fix this?

:)

RichardSwart, Jul 9, 2018

2. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

usb mouse not working in windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

usb mouse not working in windows 10

1. usb mouse not working in windows 10 - Similar Threads - usb mouse working

2. Usb wireless mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb wireless mouse not working: Hello,For the last few days I have been having trouble with my USB wireless mouse when using my pc with a second screen.Once an application is open I can use my mouse to access some of the apps functions but cannot close it. The mouse also cannot be used on the...
  3. USB mouse is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB mouse is not working: It is a new mouse and I am trying to make it work. I plugged it in the USB. My laptop is HP. Help me with this problem, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-mouse-is-not-working/2b7bcf4e-f5e1-48f0-a416-ce791e3c37cd
  4. USB mouse is not working on windows 10

USB mouse is not working on windows 10: I connected an USB mouse to my windows 10 surface book, but it is not working. It works perfectly in Ubuntu. In windows it kind of works intermittently. When the mouse is connected, a notification comes up saying "the device you connected malfunctioned...". I tried...
  5. USB mouse not working

USB mouse not working: My mouse is not working correctly. When I move it over the screen it seems to time out and gives a trumpet sounds. Then I have to wait about five seconds and it will move again. But then continue to "time out". How can I fix this?...
  6. USB Mouse Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Mouse Not Working: I have been using a USB Mouse on my laptop that has been working for approximately 3 months. All of a sudden it stopped working. It won't even show up as an error. It is just completely not recognized. I tried my USB mouse on other computers and it worked. I also tried other...
  7. USB Mouse Not Working

USB Mouse Not Working: I have a USB Mouse that is made by DELL manufacturing that will not respond in any way, via clicking or moving, not even scrolling. Thing is, is the light on the bottom lights up as if nothing wrong with it. I'm using an HP laptop....
  8. windows 10 usb mouse

windows 10 usb mouse: hi, i need help my usb mouse connected to windows 10 keeps lagging/stuttering/ teleporting all over the screen... i tried the mouse on windows 7 and it worked perfectly. when i plug in my usb keboard or a thumb drive they function properly. and yes i tried all the ports...
  9. USB MOUSE NOT WORKING

USB MOUSE NOT WORKING: Aby ideas will be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-mouse-not-working/e7c313b9-7deb-43e2-b6a2-0294194d32e0
  10. USB mouse not working Windows 10

USB mouse not working Windows 10: Hello. My mouse on windows 10 just sopped working the other day. The strange thing is, it works at the very beginning when launching windows. But then just stops responding; the red light from the tracker also turns off. When I go into the device manager I see a yellow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can a windows xp usb mouse work on windows10