Windows 10: USB Power Surge after Windows 10 update

Discus and support USB Power Surge after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having a problem recently after updating my Windows 10 I'm currently using a laptop which is a Lenovo Ip310 with a system type of 80TU I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Killer47Playz, Jul 12, 2018.

1. USB Power Surge after Windows 10 update

I've been having a problem recently after updating my Windows 10

I'm currently using a laptop which is a Lenovo Ip310 with a system type of 80TU

I'm using an optical mouse (Cougar minos x3) and a keyboard ( Rexus K9RGB)

Everything was doing just fine when I was playing yesterday and a few months before that.

I updated my windows 10 yesterday and after finishing it up today, my laptop came up with a notification

USB Power Surge after Windows 10 update 92bd95d9-21bf-413f-8b05-3593494d2efc?upload=true.jpg Before this notification came, It was normal for a few minutes, so as a newbie I did what it asked me for which is resetting.

After resetting it didn't work at all.

So then I looked up some guides on Google.

The first one told me to uninstall everything here and then restart.

USB Power Surge after Windows 10 update 59b507b9-16ea-4048-a2cd-931d20bd35bb?upload=true.jpg

So then after doing that, I checked it again.

Mouse and keyboard was working well but after around 2 minutes, the notification came up again.

So, I looked up another guide.

This other one told me to troubleshoot and do the same thing.

So I did it again.

It worked for about 1-2 hours or so.

Suddenly in the middle of something, the mouse's rgb went off and it couldn't be used (they keyboard didn't got turned off)

So I watched a guide from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlJUEOjy2ZI

Then after doing what the guide told me to, it came up to worst.

I restarted and the mouse nor keyboard didn't work at all.

I need help ASAP

And I need to know what might happen here.

-Killer47Playz

:)

Killer47Playz, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Peter.4 Win User

USB Power Surge

When I plug in an HDMI cable into my USB type C adapter into my Acer Alpha Switch 12 I recieve a message that says Power Surge on USB port. How do I fix this?

Peter.4, Jul 12, 2018
  3. USB power surge notification when plugging in USB devices

I have a HPz840 and whenever I plug in my iPhone there is a constant, and annoying, USB power surge notification. Now the Hp Z840 has a specific USB port (top) on the front of the case to charge phones with. I have unplugged all external USB connections,
    but it still appears and even when unplugged the notifications constantly appear until restart. Ideas?

Original title: USB power surge Windows 10

AliWalker007, Jul 12, 2018
  4. USB Power Surge after Windows 10 update

Power surge on the USB port

Hie..

I m Nishant.

i using Dell insprion 5558.

i have windows 10 Home single language.

i facing a problem of Power surge on the USB port again and again.

i have 3 USB port .. bt one of them not working due to this error.

Help to sort out of this error..

NishantTailor, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

USB Power Surge after Windows 10 update

1. USB Power Surge after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - USB Power Surge

2. Power surge on the USB port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power surge on the USB port: Hello I'm getting this ErrorPower surge on the USB port – Unknown USB Device needs more power than the port can supply.A USB device has malfunctioned and exceeded the power limits of its hub port. You should disconnect the device.I tried:-troubleshoot-to delete Universal...
  3. Power surge on the USB

Power surge on the USB: Hello I'm getting this ErrorPower surge on the USB port – Unknown USB Device needs more power than the port can supply.A USB device has malfunctioned and exceeded the power limits of its hub port. You should disconnect the device.I tried:-troubleshoot-to delete Universal...
  4. power surge on the usb port

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    power surge on the usb port: for the past few days ive noticed that my legion 5 is always dead when i want to turn it on. i noticed when i plugged in power and turn on my laptop, i always received a notification saying power surge on the usb port. i only have my logitech g304 plugged in so i unplug and...
  5. Power surge on usb device

Power surge on usb device: I have a power surge on every single usb device. Not one, but all. How on earth can I fix it when I have no way of operating the computer? Someone please help me Edit: I use 4 usb's: my headset, mouse, keyboard and internet. I found that if I unplug 2 and restart my...
  6. Power surge on USB port

Power surge on USB port: Power surge on USB port keeps flashing, Unknown usb device using more power than port can supply. Tried reboot, nothing has been plugged in but AC cord. Once unplugged this happens....
  7. Power Surge on the USB port.

Power Surge on the USB port.: Help, when I plug in a USB on my laptop, the power surge thong pops up every time. I tried all of the videos suggestions and I’m out of ideas. Could someone help me. submitted by /u/kylerc734 [link] [comments]...
  8. USB power surge issue

USB power surge issue: I have tried every single online tutorial to fix my USB power surge on my Dell laptop. Im a photographer and I can't upload any of my photos from my camera. Please help....
  9. Power surge on the USB port

Power surge on the USB port: Hi All, I just upgraded my computer case to a full tower. The Phanteks Enthoo Pro Series PH-ES614P_BK. Since I did that when I cold boot my computer I get the error pop on the screen: " Power surge on the USB port Unknown USB Device needs more power than the port can...
  10. power surge on the USB port - windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    power surge on the USB port - windows 10: Can't seem to get this fixed. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/power-surge-on-the-usb-port-windows-10/a0874152-d63f-4115-9f19-4e15eef07946

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update bug power surge

2. power surge on usb port windows 10 fix

3. power surge on usb port windows 10 HP Z840

4. usb power surge windows 10