Windows 10: USB Soundcard issue since Windows 10 Creators Update

Discus and support USB Soundcard issue since Windows 10 Creators Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I wonder if anyone could help me please. I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop and I'm having USB soundcard issues, since updating to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SpeedBird2017, Aug 24, 2017.

1. USB Soundcard issue since Windows 10 Creators Update

Hello, I wonder if anyone could help me please.

I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop and I'm having USB soundcard issues, since updating to the creators. I have tried a couple of different USB cards one being an Asus U3 and the other being a cheaper USB soundcard "Ugreen". I bought the cheaper one, to see if it would have the same issues as the Asus and it does. It's not that they don't work, but rather I get these annoying crackle/pop type sounds randomly (A bit like the noise you'd hear as you play a Vinyl). I have tried searching for a new Asus driver and the one on their website is the same. I should also note I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both cards. This seems to temporarily stop the problem, but it returns. I would just use the Laptop internal sound, however that has a dodgy 3.5mm connection.

If anyone has had this issue or knows how to fix it I would be grateful. Maybe unistalling the creators update might be the only way.

:)

SpeedBird2017, Aug 24, 2017
  2. KanaÞ Win User

Sound keeps disappearing after Fall Creators Update

I have found after extensive troubleshooting that it appears my sound card is genuinely damaged. Whether it retained physical damage as a consequence of the update is the question, as a lot of people with non-integrated soundcards describe issues specifically
    around the creators update. The coincidence is far, far too great to believe it is a coincidence that happens to a variety of people with variety of soundcards.

As stated, there were absolutely no issues with the soundcard prior to the update, and the issues started directly after the update.

I have tested it on a both win 7 machine, and used win 10 that's prior to creator's update. The issues now persist in either case, and appear to be as random as before.

KanaÞ, Aug 24, 2017
  3. SarahKong Win User
    USB soundcard issues

There have been issues with usb hardware for some devices out there because of the following updates.

- KB4074588

- KB4077675

- KB4058258

Check to see if any of these are installed and uninstall them all and see if that works.

https://www.howtogeek.com/206271/how-to-roll-ba...

SarahKong, Aug 24, 2017
  4. fireberd Win User

USB Soundcard issue since Windows 10 Creators Update

fireberd, Aug 24, 2017
Thema:

USB Soundcard issue since Windows 10 Creators Update

1. USB Soundcard issue since Windows 10 Creators Update - Similar Threads - USB Soundcard issue

2. External USB soundcard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External USB soundcard not working: Hi,I made some cable management inside of my computer and rearranged my cables. After I powered my pc and from then I have a problem with my external soundcard. When it works rare, it works till I pause the music and after I resume or close the music app, it has no sound. I...
  3. Text Size Since Creators Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Size Since Creators Update: Since the creators update my text size and browser icons are back to small size. I can't find the old display settings where you can adjust text size, bold, etc and icon size. DPI settings change the text size but also adjust the icons which are already the correct size....
  4. Many BSOD since Creator update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many BSOD since Creator update?: Dear all, Since Creator update I have many BSOD. Not sure to what action it is linked. Can somebody help (see file) please? TY in advance. Attachment 147994 90897
  5. Windows 10 Creators Update issues

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 Creators Update issues: Hi I am not sure where i can post this issue. I was runninh anniversary update and updated to creators using assistant. Now when i go to file explorer i can see some icons but some the icons are missing on all drives. All i can see is folder icon on some but no text is...
  6. SoundCard Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    SoundCard Issues: now if I can only get my sound to work as it does with Windows 8.1 I'll be fine with otherwise I'm still trying to find answers on to get my 7.1 to work. I do get 2.0 but that does not cut it as I like the 7.1 sound I get from my computer Installing the soundcard it just...
  7. Windows 10| Startup Times Slow Since Creators Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10| Startup Times Slow Since Creators Update: As the title says, my startup times have been horrible ever since getting the creators update. It takes about two minutes to reach the lock screen, and after logging in, it takes another five minutes for the computer to actually let me open programs. Before the creators...
  8. Stuttering, beeping since upgrading to Windows 10 Creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuttering, beeping since upgrading to Windows 10 Creators update: Have been experiencing random stuttering whilst browsing, watching videos, vlc and occasionally playing games. A lot of people reported the issue when testing the build. Anyone else still experiencing the stutters? 100902
  9. Blurry text since Creators Update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text since Creators Update.: I tried every fix out there nothing works that googling says. Nothing works. The issue I am having is that certain fonts and this affects all programs are blurry. Even MS own built in programs. The issue is the Segoe UI font. Example if I change the font to a program to...
  10. Creator update issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Creator update issues: I had original installed creator update in VM and the update went fine. So i did an install on actual hardware the update didn't go fine. Upon first boot up I noticed all the icons i had pinned on startmenu were corrupt, so I rebooted system when system was back up, all...