Windows 10: USB stick of Windows 10 stuck in endless loop.

Discus and support USB stick of Windows 10 stuck in endless loop. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a pc sitting in my room that I can't use. I tried to install Windows 10 and it went only so far and then began to do an endless loop over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Earth1957, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Earth1957 Win User

USB stick of Windows 10 stuck in endless loop.

Hi,
    I have a pc sitting in my room that I can't use. I tried to install Windows 10 and it went only so far and then began to do an endless loop over and over again. Sorry, can't tell you where it is stuck at. It never finished the job. And the culprit was a bad usb stick of Windows 10 because I had used it before on another pc and ended up taking it to a computer shop. Same thing happened to it. I really don't want to take it to shop and pay them good money. Do you know of a way to get it out of that endless loop? I really don't know. Can I press an F1-F12 key? Something that would allow me to start over with a good Windows 10 usb stick that I have available. Hope you understand my problem here. I would like to start using that pc again without taking it to shop. Thanks for the help.

:)

Earth1957, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Aug 3, 2018
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Aug 3, 2018
  4. USB stick of Windows 10 stuck in endless loop.

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

USB stick of Windows 10 stuck in endless loop.

1. USB stick of Windows 10 stuck in endless loop. - Similar Threads - USB stick stuck

2. Windows 10 Stuck In Endless repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Stuck In Endless repair loop: After restarting pc after you-tube telling me audio issueI have forgotten the original password and resetting it on the pc is not an option as far as i can tell. Got stuck in endless reboot loop.I really would like to avoid wiping the pc as it has a lot...
  3. Windows 10 Stuck In Endless repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Stuck In Endless repair loop: After restarting pc after you-tube telling me audio issueI have forgotten the original password and resetting it on the pc is not an option as far as i can tell. Got stuck in endless reboot loop.I really would like to avoid wiping the pc as it has a lot...
  4. Windows 10 Stuck In Endless repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Stuck in endless reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck in endless reboot loop: My computer crashed tonight about 2 days after the last Windows 10 update and it is now stuck in an endless reboot cycle that cannot be fixed with any of the most common fixes. I was working on a group project when all 3 monitors went black and the computer restarted only for...
  6. Stuck in an endless boot loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in an endless boot loop.: Yesterday, instead of booting up, my computer got stuck in an endless boot loop. Everytime I try to boot it up, it shows this for a couple of seconds (sorry for blurry image, had to be quick.) Then, it restarts. After a couple of restarts, it goes into the "repair" screen....
  7. I'm stuck in an endless loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm stuck in an endless loop: So, my PC kept blue screening and I tried to reload it to an old backup but, it wouldn't work. So, I did a factory reset and completely cleared everything. I'm now stuck at the "why did my PC restart?" screen. Everytime I press next it says "just a moment" and then brings me...
  8. Windows 10 stuck in endless update loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in endless update loop: Hi, I've had this issue for probably close to a year now. I've been hoping eventually one of the updates will fix the issue, but it never does. And what used to just happen once a month or so then became once a week, and now multiple times a day. If I'm not around to...
  9. Windows 10 stuck in endless restart loop

Windows 10 stuck in endless restart loop: okay so a hot minute ago i let my sister mess around on my computer and when i tried to log in afterwards it was asking for a password when it never had before (i set it up with a pin and never anything else nor did i have another account on it). couldnt log in, took it to...
  10. Windows 10 Laptop stuck in Endless Loop

Windows 10 Laptop stuck in Endless Loop: The problem started when I got a message on my screen saying. 'Unknown Hard Error' at the top of the message box it smaller writing it said 'rundll32.exe' I looked up articles on how to fix this so I tried the scannow command in command prompt but it found no problems....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 installer stuck usb

2. usb stick is stuck

3. windows 10 usb instalation disk stuck in loop