Windows 10: USB thunbdrive de-initialized by Windows 10!

Discus and support USB thunbdrive de-initialized by Windows 10! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 64GB USB (NTFS) thumbdrive - worked fine until I stuck it in a 'new' Win10 machine - the drive then came up as uninitialized *Sad Thought I must have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NoelDP, Aug 14, 2015.

1. NoelDP Win User

USB thunbdrive de-initialized by Windows 10!

64GB USB (NTFS) thumbdrive - worked fine until I stuck it in a 'new' Win10 machine - the drive then came up as uninitialized *Sad
    Thought I must have removed it from the last machine without ejecting properly, so reinitialized and reformatted as NTFS on my WIn7 machine and loaded it with 6+GB of stuff for transfer...
    Stuck it back in the WIn10 machine and it was de-initialized again.

This time, I Initialized and formatted it in Win10 (as exFAT) - put it in the Win7 machine and it was OK - put it back in the Win10 machine, and it was still OK.
    Now putting the 6GB data back on it for transfer to the Win10 machine - with fingers crossed!

Anyone know what's happening here?? - and WHY??

edit - Just put the stick back in the Win10 machine - and it got trashed AGAIN!! *Banghead*cry*Drink1

:)

NoelDP, Aug 14, 2015

2. windows 10 pro version 1511 (Dutch)

Having no other possibility I used the USB flash drive with Windows 10 hopefully Pro. If I start setup from within Windows 10 Pro I get the message : "het initialiseren van de werkmap is mislukt" In English about: Initializing the workmap failed. No 3rd
    AV program is installed. If I start the computer with the USB stick, setup does its job, but I stop it as I want to keep my programs. I did everything as mentioned above, it does not work!

HDooyeweerd, Aug 14, 2015
  3. morfeokmg Win User
    Windows 10 Pro. Constant USB disconnections

Thanks for your response. In fact, the problem was presented after upgrading fro Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10.

The impact was for all USB devices.

As we see in the next rows of the event viewer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertencia 05/04/2016 10:02:24 a. m. hcmon 0 Ninguno

Detected unrecognized USB driver (\Driver\nxusbf).

Detected unrecognized USB driver (\Driver\USBPcap).

Detected unrecognized USB driver (\Driver\nxusbf).

Detected unrecognized USB driver (\Driver\USBPcap).

Advertencia 05/04/2016 10:02:01 a. m. Kernel-PnP 219 (212)

No se pudo cargar el controlador \Driver\WudfRd para el dispositivo HID\VID_048D&PID_8386&Col02\6&290794be&0&0001.

Información 05/04/2016 10:02:01 a. m. DriverFrameworks-UserMode 10114 Inicio del reflector UMDF

WUDFPf (parte de UMDF) todavía no ha cargado. Cuando lo haga, Windows volverá a iniciará el dispositivo.

Advertencia 05/04/2016 10:01:35 a. m. Kernel-PnP 219 (212)

No se pudo cargar el controlador \Driver\mouhid para el dispositivo HID\VID_248A&PID_8566&MI_01&Col01\7&3890753a&0&0000.

Because of this, the method 1 is not functional.

I did used the method 2, and right now, i don't see more problems.

I connected the all devices and the drivers was reinstalled.

I use a lot of USB devices.

USB Mouse

USB Ethernet (Sabrent USB NT-USB20)

USB Wifi (USB Wireless-N WF2119)

USB Disks (320 and 1 TB)

Right now, was operating OK.

And the Bluetooth was reinstalled automatically too.

(La radio Bluetooth tiene detectabilidad accepted debido a la directiva Bluetooth\AllowDiscoverableMode.)

These are some lines of the USB devices reinstallation:

La instalación del paquete de controladores se realizó correctamente.

La administración de controladores finalizó el proceso de instalación del controlador ibtusb.inf_amd64_adfc78bfb692d92e\ibtusb.inf para el identificador de instancia de dispositivo USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC\5&61C2F2C&0&5 con el siguiente estado: 0x0.

La administración de controladores finalizó el proceso de instalación del controlador wdma_bt.inf_amd64_275b33bc802acc0d\wdma_bt.inf para el identificador de instancia de dispositivo BTHHFENUM\BTHHFPAUDIO\8&A16BC35&0&97 con el siguiente estado: 0x0.

La administración de controladores finalizó el proceso de agregar el servicio BthHFAud para el identificador de instancia de dispositivo BTHHFENUM\BTHHFPAUDIO\8&A16BC35&0&97 con el siguiente estado: 0.

La administración de controladores finalizó el proceso de instalación del controlador bth.inf_amd64_5d8116cd9b82f456\bth.inf para el identificador de instancia de dispositivo BTHENUM\DEV_445EF3A72B4F\7&17A94917&0&BLUETOOTHDEVICE_445EF3A72B4F con el siguiente
    estado: 0x0.

La administración de controladores finalizó el proceso de instalación del controlador wdma_bt.inf_amd64_275b33bc802acc0d\wdma_bt.inf para el identificador de instancia de dispositivo BTHENUM\{0000110B-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB}_LOCALMFG&0002\7&17A94917&0&445EF3A72B4F_C00000000
    con el siguiente estado: 0x0.

I will monitoring the System a few days, and I will reviewing the stability.

thanks for your support.

morfeokmg, Aug 14, 2015
  4. NoelDP Win User

Problem solved - it was the dregs of the pre-installed McAfee!!

Ran MCPR and everything worked fine.

NoelDP, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

1. USB thunbdrive de-initialized by Windows 10! - Similar Threads - USB thunbdrive initialized

2. USB port not working initially

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB port not working initially: My usb port doesn't work and get recognized by windows after booting up initially, but if I wiggle the usb connector a little bit or replug it it works fine again nitro 5...
  3. USB port not working initially

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB port not working initially: My usb port doesn't work and get recognized by windows after booting up initially, but if I wiggle the usb connector a little bit or replug it it works fine again nitro 5...
  4. USB port not working initially

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to de-initialize a drive in WIndows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to de-initialize a drive in WIndows 10?: In our storage manager, when we right click on a new drive, we have the option to initialize it, and then it appears in file explorer. Is there a reverse process where we can deinitialize a drive? submitted by /u/miwashi [link] [comments]...
  6. usb placa de baza

usb placa de baza: dupa update-ul de noiembrie usb-urile de pe placa de baza nu mai functioneaza https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-placa-de-baza/bb26f7e7-515e-483f-b128-34576e325623
  7. USB non-functional after initial Win 10 boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB non-functional after initial Win 10 boot: I have been wrestling with this problem for the last month. I have: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Motherboard (v1.0) 16 GB RAM EVGA NVidia GT 1030 Video card. 1 TB SSD (Crucial) 1 TB WD hard drive Originally this box was running Win 7 Ultimate. When I first tried to upgrade...
  8. Unknown Not Initialized – Can’t initialize disk in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Unknown Not Initialized – Can’t initialize disk in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you have installed a new internal or external hard drive or SSD, and its status in the left side of the Disk Management Tool displays Unknown Not Initialized then it means that Windows can’t the initialize disk and you [...] This post Unknown Not...
  9. Windows 10 - misc USB devices not initializing after startup

Windows 10 - misc USB devices not initializing after startup: After the recent Windows 10 updates (May, June, July 2018), I am having intermittent issues with USB devices not initializing properly after a Windows startup. (possible drivers race condition?) Examples: If printer is ON when laptop starts up, then external keyboard and...
  10. Trouble initializing a USB drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble initializing a USB drive: I am having trouble initializing an HDD that I have connected to my PC via USB. I'm stuck, and I need some ideas. Below is detail. I am running Windows 10. The outboard HDD disk in question was previously the internal C: drive on this PC. I replaced it with a larger...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is a de-initialise a usb

2. mouse initialized windows 10

3. \VID_048D&PID_8386&Col02\6&f9e0b9c&0&0001