Windows 10: USB-to-VGA and USB-to-DVI adapters working not together

Discus and support USB-to-VGA and USB-to-DVI adapters working not together in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi! I'm using my PC with 3 desktops. 2 desktops are connected to nVidia GeForce 210 by DVI and HDMI. I had connected one desktop by USB-to-VGA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by MIRKOSOFT, Sep 5, 2016.

1. MIRKOSOFT Win User

USB-to-VGA and USB-to-DVI adapters working not together

Hi!
    I'm using my PC with 3 desktops.
    2 desktops are connected to nVidia GeForce 210 by DVI and HDMI.
    I had connected one desktop by USB-to-VGA adapter by Manhattan - this desktop had max.resolution 1600x1200.
    I changed display to 24" 1920x1200 display and adapter written above supports max. widescreen 1680x1050, so I bought new one.
    I connected new USB-to-DVI adapter by DisplayLink to display and it works.
    Everybody knows that these adapters can be connected up to 6 to one computer, so I wanted to use 4th desktop.
    I could do mirroring of nVidia, but when I tried mirroring long time ago, resolution was limited by the lower LCD resolution - so, it affected new display (if was this changed, let me know please).
    So, I connected USB-to-VGA again to computer and to old 1600x1200 LCD, but problem - works not. LCD is found but no one option is available and checked is turned off LCD. I look into device manager and found problem - here are results:
    New USB2DVI
    USB Display Adapters category
    --------------------------------------
    Device: USB3.0 to DVI Adapter
    Manufacturer: Display Link
    Device working properly

Old USB2VGA
    Display Adapters category
    -------------------------------
    Device: Trigger USB Graphics Chipset Family (1P-E)* / (1P-M)*
    Manufacturer: Magic Control Technology Corp.
    Windows cannot initialize this hardware driver (Code 37)
    A device which does not exist was specified.

*1P-E and 1P-M are devices with same status and values in device manager separately

Can anybody explain me why it works not and how to solve it?
    For correction: OS - Windows 10.1511 Pro x64

Thank you for all.
    Miro

:)

MIRKOSOFT, Sep 5, 2016

2. Booklet 3g connections accessories

I use Deltaco DVI Graphics Display Adapter with USB connection.It supports all VGA and DVI monitors (and all projector units also) and it works fine!

Tiina---01, Sep 5, 2016
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Port question

Hi,

You need to use a VGA/DVI/HDMI to USB adapter.

Feel free to post back if you have other Windows concerns.

Ar Rom, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

USB-to-VGA and USB-to-DVI adapters working not together

1. USB-to-VGA and USB-to-DVI adapters working not together - Similar Threads - USB VGA USB

2. USB C to HDMI/VGA adapter no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB C to HDMI/VGA adapter no longer working: My USB to HDMI was working - I used a adapter and it worked fine and now its not working I have purchased three different USB C to see if was due to that and it's not. none of them work. Every single one gives me the same message 'Display connection might be limited' This was...
  3. USB C to HDMI/VGA adapter no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB C to HDMI/VGA adapter no longer working: My USB to HDMI was working - I used a adapter and it worked fine and now its not working I have purchased three different USB C to see if was due to that and it's not. none of them work. Every single one gives me the same message 'Display connection might be limited' This was...
  4. USB to VGA adapter not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB to VGA adapter not working properly: So i recently bought a USB to VGA adapter to get a 2 monitor setup with my gaming laptop, after i installed the driver the adapter wouldn't work the screen was off and windows made the disconnect and connect sound over and over. After trying a few solutions from this thread...
  5. Win 10 wont boot with DVI-VGA adapter

Win 10 wont boot with DVI-VGA adapter: Hi, My pc is connected to my monitor via DVI-VGA adapter, I've had win 7 on my pc for 5 years, everything worked perfectly with it, today i got my pc from repair shop with win10 installed and when i connect it it shows win10 loading screen and than black. I tried connecting...
  6. Microsoft USB-C to VGA Adapter

Microsoft USB-C to VGA Adapter: I needed a second monitor to work from home. Grabbed a monitor from work to use with my HP laptop. I bought a Microsoft USB-C to VGA adapter. I have connected it but it isn't showing under Devices in Settings. I have done all the troubleshooting from Microsoft and read on...
  7. use of VGA to DVI adapter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    use of VGA to DVI adapter: Hi, My graphics card (Radeon 9800XT) has both a VGA and a DVI connector. I have a VGA to DVI adapter that I could use to connect the VGA connector from my monitor to the DVI port of the card. Is there any advantage to my doing that, as opposed to connecting the monitor to the...
  8. USB-C to VGA not working

USB-C to VGA not working: My laptop (asus Vivobook 15) does not have a VGA outlet and my monitor only has VGA cable. I bought a USB-C mobile dock with both HDMI and VGA outlet, and the HDMI outlet works but the VGA does not detect any monitor. It's supposed to be plug and play (no driver installation...
  9. External DVI-I Monitor via USB-C Adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    External DVI-I Monitor via USB-C Adapter stopped working: Hey all, thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can give me in troubleshooting this issue. I've got a Dell XPS 9560, with an old Yamakasi 301 Sparta IPS panel, connected via a powered USB-C to DisplayPort, and DisplayPort to DVI-I adapter chain. Many different adapter...
  10. External DVI-I Monitor via USB-C Adapter stopped working

External DVI-I Monitor via USB-C Adapter stopped working: Hey all, thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can give me in troubleshooting this issue. I've got a Dell XPS 9560, with an old Yamakasi 301 Sparta IPS panel, connected via a powered USB-C to DisplayPort, and DisplayPort to DVI-I adapter chain. Many different adapter...