Windows 10: USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors

Discus and support USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It's an old issue I've never found a solution for. This ONLY happens when I plug in my USB Cisco Valet Wifi Adapter. It's totally fine for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gettheclicker, Dec 16, 2017.

1. USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors

It's an old issue I've never found a solution for.

This ONLY happens when I plug in my USB Cisco Valet Wifi Adapter.

It's totally fine for a day, no issues no errors but by the next morning my Event Viewer is Flooded with errors.

USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors [​IMG]

USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors [​IMG]

All devices USB are temporarily disabled.

Mouse
    Keyboard
    Xbox Wireless Reciever
    Wifi Adapter
    Wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo

Waiting for them to come back takes anywhere from 2 to 10 mins and in a rare occasion a system restart. This was NOT an issue on Windows 7 which I haven't used for 3 years.

:)

gettheclicker, Dec 16, 2017

2. DistributedCOM Errors Flooding Event Log

Windows has never been stable. Since 1989 I have had to keep regular backups. I now keep 3 backups of my important data and 2 backups of the whole system. Unfortunately the backups usually have some kind of system fault, so a clean on install is often
    required.

ChristopherChristoforou, Dec 16, 2017
  3. DistributedCOM Errors Flooding Event Log

A fresh install WILL NOT FIX this problem.

I can install 1709 and it will start spraying DCOM errors into the log with almost nothing on the machine.

It's honestly not worth chasing, I just ignore it at this point. Attempting to fix it just makes other DCOM errors

appear, etc.

I spent hours fixing permissions, etc, only to have more DCOM spew in the system log like an hour later.

-Mike

Mike Capone, Dec 16, 2017
  4. USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors

Best to remove ALL usb drivers and restart. ovbiously the kb and mouse will cease to work after until rebooted but best to do so, this will rebuild the usb driver table *Smile

kingtez1984, Dec 17, 2017
  5. I've had 3 clean installs that have included this error but I'll give it a try. I hope it's hardware error with just that one device. I've ordered another Wi-Fi usb adapter.

gettheclicker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors

1. USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors - Similar Threads - USBEHCI Event Flood

2. a flood of incidents in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a flood of incidents in event log: hello.i currently have a flood of incidents appearing in the event log.this is a new built pc.they seem to appear about 1-5 incidents a minute.all my drivers are uppdated.i have experienced a few blue screens and random shutt down's on my computer but not often. dont know if...
  3. a flood of incidents in event log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a flood of incidents in event log: hello.i currently have a flood of incidents appearing in the event log.this is a new built pc.they seem to appear about 1-5 incidents a minute.all my drivers are uppdated.i have experienced a few blue screens and random shutt down's on my computer but not often. dont know if...
  4. a flood of incidents in event log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Error reporting flooding event viewer Windows Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error reporting flooding event viewer Windows Server: Hi, I'm having a problem with Windows Error Reporting on Windows Servers. The WerSvc service is stopped and there are Appcrash files in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue. The problem is that event viewer is spammed with error messages. If I delete the files in...
  6. Windows Error reporting flooding event viewer Windows Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Error reporting flooding event viewer Windows Server: Hi, I'm having a problem with Windows Error Reporting on Windows Servers. The WerSvc service is stopped and there are Appcrash files in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue. The problem is that event viewer is spammed with error messages. If I delete the files in...
  7. event 17 WHEA Logger error flooding + wifi problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    event 17 WHEA Logger error flooding + wifi problem: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Component: PCI Express Root Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express) Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x5 Vendor ID:Device ID: 0x8086:0x9D15 Class Code: 0x30400 Hi all! After searching alot i give up. When i moving...
  8. Security Event Log flooded with 4656 Events

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Event Log flooded with 4656 Events: We are having issues with our Security event log within Event Viewer. It is my understanding when you perform Object Access auditing and enable it within Group Policy, you still need to enable auditing on the Objects (to be audited) themselves. We just enabled Object Access...
  9. WHEA-Logger Event ID 17 flooding System Events

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA-Logger Event ID 17 flooding System Events: Hello, For you guys it's probably the same old story. For me is something completely new, even though I'm using computers since about 21 years ago. Can someone identify this particular WHEA problem? I just bought an ASUS Ultrabook (Ultrabook ASUS 14'' VivoBook S14 S406UA,...
  10. Windows 10 event viewer is flooded with errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 event viewer is flooded with errors: I am getting this error thousands of times over (under the system tab) What the heck is going on? "The Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v3.0.40314_X64 service has reported an invalid current state 120 Think it may be virus related..scanning with tools atm (combo fix,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usbehci event ID 3