Windows 10: Use a Win 7 Theme in Win 10?

Discus and support Use a Win 7 Theme in Win 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10, my Australian Backgrounds theme came along with me. While fiddling, I selected the current jpg as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarryG, Aug 7, 2015.

1. BarryG Win User

Use a Win 7 Theme in Win 10?

When I upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10, my Australian Backgrounds theme came along with me.
    While fiddling, I selected the current jpg as the background, and now I can't get my Aussie theme back.

I have the folder containing all the jpgs and sound settings for the theme. Is there any way I can make Win 10 use my old Win 7 theme, and make me feel more comfortable?

:)

BarryG, Aug 7, 2015

2. 5800XM - Contact Shortcut Colour Keys

I use a Win 7 Aero theme and just can recommend it!

Win 7 Aero Theme for 5800

RexDynasty, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Victor323 Win User
    Background Themes

I like some of the Microsoft background themes, but using Win 10 I can't pick one picture of a theme to use as a background, as I could with Win 7. All I can do is pick the theme and control the time each picture shows. Any help with this?

Victor323, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Use a Win 7 Theme in Win 10?

1. Use a Win 7 Theme in Win 10? - Similar Threads - Theme

2. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  3. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  4. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I disable High Contrast when I use a contrast theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable High Contrast when I use a contrast theme?: Hi! I just think it is annoying to have so many random colors when I use a contrast theme on windows. I am not colorblind or anything so I see perfectly fine with the contrast theme on. Do you have a solution? If not, is there an app that can change the theme instead?...
  6. How do I disable High Contrast when I use a contrast theme?

How do I disable High Contrast when I use a contrast theme?: Hi! I just think it is annoying to have so many random colors when I use a contrast theme on windows. I am not colorblind or anything so I see perfectly fine with the contrast theme on. Do you have a solution? If not, is there an app that can change the theme instead?...
  7. Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?: So I made a new theme for my dual-monitor setup and saved it RM. Nothing too fancy, just colors and wallpapers. But upon switching off the PC and starting it again, the current theme sets to "custom" and not my saved theme "RM". The "custom" theme settings are identical...
  8. Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?

Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?: So I made a new theme for my dual-monitor setup and saved it RM. Nothing too fancy, just colors and wallpapers. But upon switching off the PC and starting it again, the current theme sets to "custom" and not my saved theme "RM". The "custom" theme settings are identical...
  9. I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?: so i decide to change my wallpaper theme, so i apply a theme but the problem is that my background wallpaper would change but my lockscreen wallpaper wouldn't change as the theme and i am having trouble of trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the theme, if i...
  10. I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?

I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?: so i decide to change my wallpaper theme, so i apply a theme but the problem is that my background wallpaper would change but my lockscreen wallpaper wouldn't change as the theme and i am having trouble of trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the theme, if i...