Windows 10: Use login Windows 10

Discus and support Use login Windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Made the mistake of linking my wife's Hotmail account to the user account on windows 10, I had to reset the password through Microsoft so now when... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by delboy630, Feb 28, 2016.

1. delboy630 Win User

Use login Windows 10

Made the mistake of linking my wife's Hotmail account to the user account on windows 10, I had to reset the password through Microsoft so now when logged in it also opens up her Hotmail account because both are the same. Her account is also an administrator. Is there anyway to change this? Can I make another account as administrator?

Regard's Delboy

:)

delboy630, Feb 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Feb 28, 2016
  3. user login screen is showing only face login

In windows 8.1 I used to get two options for login either face login or password login. Now windows 10 I have one option of login i.e face login face login is not possible in all light conditions how can I login system in such a cases

gopimoturu, Feb 28, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Use login Windows 10

Brink, Feb 28, 2016
  5. delboy630 Win User
    Brink

Thanks for the quick response, will give it a bash, I made the mistake when getting a Fitbit app from the store from the store I added her Hotmail and password to register, not knowing the consequences of it (new to 10). After a few hours went to computer to my horror her email address was the new user name and to top it off I could not remember the password, hence the reset.

Doh!!!

Live and learn!

Regards Delboy

delboy630, Feb 28, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I hope it helps. Please let us know how it went. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Use login Windows 10

1. Use login Windows 10 - Similar Threads - login

2. How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?: My PC power up login screen shows two admins, but only one shows up in my account to change or administer. The other I cannot login or reset password. When I use cmd and enter net user only one admin account comes up which is mine. The other one that shows on my login screen...
  3. How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?: My PC power up login screen shows two admins, but only one shows up in my account to change or administer. The other I cannot login or reset password. When I use cmd and enter net user only one admin account comes up which is mine. The other one that shows on my login screen...
  4. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  5. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  6. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  7. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  8. OneDrive Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Login: OneDrive doesn't login automatically on my home desktop like it used to do and when I try to do it manually it only loads a blank nothing on it sign in screen. I have tried to restart and done all computer updates several times to no avail, it still does the same thing.Please...
  9. OneDrive Login

OneDrive Login: OneDrive doesn't login automatically on my home desktop like it used to do and when I try to do it manually it only loads a blank nothing on it sign in screen. I have tried to restart and done all computer updates several times to no avail, it still does the same thing.Please...
  10. Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?: Hey we are at a school and we all share laptops, yet this lenova windows 11 laptop is constantly asking for a finger print login setup!How do I permanently disable it? I already have a login password which is more than i even want!thanks...