Windows 10: Use Microsoft Edge Snooze in Windows 10

Discus and support Use Microsoft Edge Snooze in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Use Microsoft Edge Snooze in Windows 10 How to Snooze in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by BunnyJ, Sep 14, 2016.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Use Microsoft Edge Snooze in Windows 10

How to: Use Microsoft Edge Snooze in Windows 10

How to Snooze in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Use Microsoft Edge Snooze in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web.

Starting in Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14926, Microsoft has added an experimental “Snooze” action on a tab in Microsoft Edge which provides you with a way to set a Cortana reminder on the website you are viewing. People often keep tabs open in their browser indefinitely as a “to do” list, and do not close those tabs until the action associated with that website is complete. This feature lets you put a site into a Cortana reminder that will show up as a notification and in Action Center, allowing you to quickly open that site in Microsoft Edge when you’re ready to get back to it.

This tutorial will show you how to Snooze a tab in Microsoft Edge to set a Cortana reminder for the website in Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Notification from Cortana reminder of Snooze

Here's How:

1. While in Microsoft Edge, right click or press and hold on a tab that you want to create a Cortana reminder of the website for that tab, and click/tap on Snooze. (see screenshot below)

2. In Cortana, fill out the remember to, person, place, or time details for what you want to be reminded about. (see screenshot below)

3. When finished, click/tap on Remind. (see screenshot below)

4. Cortana will now let you know she will remind you. (see screenshot below)

5. This reminder will now be added to your list of Cortana Reminders. (see screenshots below)

Note If you like, you are able to view, edit, or delete this reminder here.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

BunnyJ, Sep 14, 2016
  2. VivianEH Win User

How can I un-snooze Microsoft Windows Defender?

How can I un-snooze Microsoft Windows Defender?

VivianEH, Sep 14, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Calendar Snooze Feature not Working

Are you talking about outlook on the phone or PC? Furthermore if PC are you referring to Outlook or just the built in Windows 10 Calendar?It's very confusing since outlook app on the phone is not the same outlook on PC. The comparable app from store on PC
    is just called Mail and Calendar. In any case none of it should have any effect on snooze on phone, unless it is your phone outlook calendar that is open. Maybe there is a conflict of some sort. We're all just fishing for answers. I'm testing an iPhone right
    now. Snooze doesn't have any options for snooze duration. So iPhone snooze might work but it doesn't have the features of snoozing a reminder for a hour, 4 hours or a day. I am typing this in safari and it is actually a pleasant experience compared to edge
    on my Lumia 950 which types so slow in these forums. Microsoft: Where reporting problems about their devices is easier on other devices.

AdamZwibelman, Sep 14, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

I think I 'm going to try that out some time today and report back my findings. It could be useful I think.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Sep 14, 2016
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I just tried it out and first off it works just fine and I really like it. This might be a useful feature for some.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Use Microsoft Edge Snooze in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Snooze

2. My microsoft defender antivirus shows its was snoozed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft defender antivirus shows its was snoozed: As you can see, As you can see , my microsoft defender antivirus shows its was snoozed and Whenever I open my windows security it says, 'your IT administartor has limited access over some apps '.On top of that, I am sure i dont have any antivirus program running on my laptop...
  3. Security Snooze Now on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Snooze Now on Windows 10: What is the solution to these problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-snooze-now-on-windows-10/b31aa617-ba4a-4bc8-a54a-2213d1a35527
  4. Calendar snooze choises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar snooze choises: So, it's been at least 5 years since a request for help do change default snooze time for Windows 10 built-in Caledar app and nothing changed apparently. Is there a way to personalize the snooze-time options? Currently it's limited to: 5 min 15 min 1 hour 4 hours 1 day...
  5. My Mcafee Firewall is snoozed by windows 10

My Mcafee Firewall is snoozed by windows 10: Anyone seen this problem? McAfee says the Firewall is turned on and Win 10 Security says its "snoozed" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-mcafee-firewall-is-snoozed-by-windows-10/894d53f2-169e-4c06-a8ad-92b0169425b3
  6. Microsoft Defender Antivirus is Snoozed...

Microsoft Defender Antivirus is Snoozed...: [ATTACH] I am confused as to why it was suddenly snoozed especially since I have no other antivirus installed, I don't what could be the cause https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-defender-antivirus-is-snoozed/0861b2a9-5929-4e87-8a43-2a003464292c
  7. Using Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Using Microsoft Edge: Im using the Edge browser and have it set as my default browser but every time I launch it I have to sign into Gmail, Facebook etc, anyone know how I can fix it so i dont have to keep signing in? TIA 160887
  8. Snooze alarm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snooze alarm: 1. Snooze alarm is not working correctly. It comes up when it is suppose to. I click on the snooze time. But, it does not go off again. 2. When that alarm pops up, almost immediately, I get another pop up snooze alarm box. I have only one alarm set and I am getting 2...
  9. Windows 10 Error Message using Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Error Message using Microsoft Edge: Hi all, Desktop PC is using the latest version of Windows 10. The last few nights I've noticed that I've been getting an error message when I've been on the internet using Microsoft Edge. It comes with a beeping noise and it keeps telling me that files are corrupt and to...
  10. Windows 10 hangs when using Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 hangs when using Microsoft Edge: Hi, Has anyone experienced a hang in Windows 10 when using Microsoft Edge? It has happened to me two or three times, so I've had to stop using Edge. It happens when I'm actively using Microsoft Edge for some time and then suddenly the all the system hangs. All...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to snooze a windows reminder for 1 day