Windows 10: Use this PC as headset bluetooth

Discus and support Use this PC as headset bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to setup my new laptop which is Dell XPS 15 (9550, i7, FHD, Broadcom WiFi + BT) running Win 10 Home Edition, to pair my android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by solo16, May 8, 2016.

1. solo16 Win User

Use this PC as headset bluetooth

Hi,

I've been trying to setup my new laptop which is Dell XPS 15 (9550, i7, FHD, Broadcom WiFi + BT) running Win 10 Home Edition, to pair my android cell phone and use the laptop Mic and Speaker act as bluetooth headset, however been searching around on google and some said this features only exist on Pro and Enterprise version of Win 10, so is that true?

If it's not then may I ask if anyone has success on doing so?

I am able to pair it but the option to use pc as bluetooth headset isn't exist.

Thx!

:)

solo16, May 8, 2016
  2. i4bs Win User

Use of pc-connected via Bluetooth as headset

Hi,

No answers?

I would also be interested as y use my PC as a CRM tool that calls over SIP. Therefore I already have a headset and use my hands to type while I speak. Would be really nice to use my cellular phone over bluetooth with the same headset for mobile to mobile
    calls as they are free within my 500 minutes monthly contract and come quite expensive with any SIP provider.

let us know!!!

i4bs, May 8, 2016
  3. yyylv Win User
    Use of pc-connected via Bluetooth as headset

This capability depends on bluetooth adapter in PC. Most of them (as I have encountered) does not supports bluetooth headset profile. (most of them can only connect to physical headset, they cannot make computer act as headset). One Broadcom adapter had
    headset profile (which should work), but it was unstable and actually did not work.

yyylv, May 8, 2016
Thema:

Use this PC as headset bluetooth

1. Use this PC as headset bluetooth - Similar Threads - headset bluetooth

2. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...
  3. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...
  4. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...
  5. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...
  6. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.: I currently have the Sony WH-1000XM4 bluetooth headset. And when opening some games it chooses to use the Hands-Free communication. This squashes the sound quality.Is there a way to permanently disable this? Ive tried to uninstall the hands-free in device manager but whenever...
  8. Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.

Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.: I currently have the Sony WH-1000XM4 bluetooth headset. And when opening some games it chooses to use the Hands-Free communication. This squashes the sound quality.Is there a way to permanently disable this? Ive tried to uninstall the hands-free in device manager but whenever...
  9. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  10. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...